Are you mad that subhumans like Jews, Turks...

Are you mad that subhumans like Jews, Turks, Chinks and Niggers will exploit Aryan Ukrainian girls just because they're poor? How do we get Ukraine back to EU-tier conditions? Should some gibs be transferred to them?

Really disgusting to see so little care in the European community.

Attached: ukraine_eu.png (739x575, 63K)

>are you mad
no, i don't care

Honestly this. Russians are fucking them over, the EU is too jewed for a country with so much pride. They have a nationalism incomparable with any western country but nobody cares it sad desu user.

B-but Putin fanboys told me Ukrainians are non-whites who don't even exist!

>back to EU-tier conditions
It never was you tool

>Crimea
>Part of ukraine

Outdated map is outdated

Attached: 20181210_132606.jpg (4160x3120, 2.99M)

Esti, you know that Eastern Europe is basically forgotten about. They work hard and have shit living conditions there are exceptions of course, but why does the West donate money to bigger africa and kike Israel when Maldova cant even get doctors to provide healthcare. Sad really.

why should we care about nigger nationalism though?

>Skopje Flag

>How do we get Ukraine back to EU-tier conditions?

OH NONNONO!

You make me laugh Ivan Drigai, go back to being a proud "Macedonian" speaking your "Macedonian" bulgarized language.

Attached: 1541841950394.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Which niggers, Israel or Africa? And honestly..are pollacks really that butthurt that Ukrainians pick strawberries and make money there? Wait till you get pozzed with mexicans and africans blaming slavery on your country for whatever reason and you'll wish you had more white people. Help them out with a few mindless labor jobs guy. Fuck. I respect poland but you guys in Eastern Europe could at least stick together a little for fucks sake

all of them who are attractive enough the live off of some loser western STEMtard are gonna migrate to to EU countries either way. I live in a newly built middle class apartment complex in Budapest and like 20% of tenants are Ukranians

Especially considering Eastern europe makes up like .0000000000010 of the worlds population. You dont know the magnitude or the hatred of your friends bringing diversity.they only outnumber collective whites globally 100/1.

Soooo 7?

So dont be a STEMtard. The world needs more fashion designers and Instagram influencers. Oh, by the way many first world countries are losing the ability to produce fresh water.just saying user

How is it possible for a shitskin to be this butthurt?

Attached: 1508741087846.png (820x1020, 428K)

Stay mad Ivan Drigai.

I see that the albanians have already made preparations to integrate you.

Attached: 24em6f.jpg (500x785, 94K)

>Ukraine back to EU-tier conditions
No, thanks
> exploit Aryan Ukrainian girls just because they're poor
This is a myth and western propaganda. So there's a small number of whores that because of poverty have no other way out. But its absolute minority. For every one whore - 99 honest girls who bring up children and honestly wait until the husband comes from work or war. A large number of them live in absolute poverty, but have a dignity. Sex tourists and luzers who are looking for a woman here give us a favor. This is a natural selection - they take away material gold mines. And this is good for us

>Macedonia
Kek

What is it with these meme country solidarity

Friendship in loserdom?
Yikes

We take.them.in.

>Ivan Drigai.
You can't even meme right Mehmet, lurk a bit more

>I see that the albanians have already made preparations to integrate you.
and you think the cancer will stop spreading after that? you are next

I wonder how much albanian cock you suck every morning and think your country has ((history)).

Unlike you we don't let albanians reproduce so that they can suck you off into their bigger albanian dream.

Have fun Ivan Drigai.