Food is expens--

Food is expens--

Attached: 48098290_10161620865120500_2846597890204237824_n[1].jpg (738x750, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_hvZoNQbE4
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
allfoodmenuprices.org/mcdonalds-mcpick-2-for-5-menu/
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28&t=108
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Technically mcdonald's pleb trough food is a "foodstuff"

>Upgrading sawdust to "food" status
>Hey look food is dirt cheap

Im pretty sure they just throw the chicken into the tree grinder to make those nuggets

$10 for one meal...

people sure do love getting cancer

>McDonald's

You'd be better off eating out of a dumpster. Yeah it's not that expensive, but you're getting fuck all in terms of nutrition. No better than instant ramen. Enjoy your slew of health problems, I guess.

FPH thread?
FPH thread.

Attached: 1531593854274.jpg (1238x900, 150K)

Disgusting

>120 nuggets
>one meal
Fatass

It's essentially the same nutrition you'll get out of chicken nuggets/burgers/fries from any other restaurant or at home. I'll still eat it, mainly when I'm on a long road trip.

That's still really expensive compared to staples like rice and beans. You can eat well for a few bucks a day if you aren't retarded.

Gross Jewish slop.

I eat raw meat, eggs and butter.

>later that day

Attached: tendies.gif (250x167, 934K)

1 nugget = 296kcal
120 nuggets = 35'520kcal

and the daily needed amount is what.... 2500?

i call bullshit, that shouldn't even be possible.
my God... disgusting.

Kek

One nugget is no where near 296kcal

F

>1 nugget = 296kcal
user...

1 nugget doesn't have almost 300 calories in.. wtf.. it's like 40 or so.

120 chicken nuggets will be just over 5000 calories. About average for an American.

I am sure if I were starving I could eat McNuggets. But it would take that.

youtu.be/o_hvZoNQbE4

They grind up thousands of male chicks fresh out of the egg into paste and treat it with chemicals and mash them into nuggets. That's why fast food chicken nuggets are so cheap.

1 McNugget = 45 calories.
>mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html

>if you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1542752900829.jpg (600x450, 64K)

I bought this toilet
It really is that good

Better spent on a planet fitness membership or protein powder.

>$9.63 for 120 mcnuggets

That's $9.63 for 10 in canada with fries and a Coke. Don't ask me for in-store prices. Just take my word

Lmfao based

>source: headcanon

Source IN op is a landwhale. Over 5000 calories in chicken nuggets.

this. if you have a long trip and are short on time it's a solid option. I do not eat it regularly but I am happy it exists in some situations

I'm looking at the $1, $2, and $3 menu right now on the website. No fucking way you are getting 120 McNuggets for $10. McNuggets aren't even on the discount menu. They're a popular item. You are more likely to find the poor person's version on the cheap menu. Burgers without cheese or pickles. Chicken sandwiches without sauce on a shitty bun. Drinks, etc.

>Meanwhile, in Canada

$39 for a bit of chicken

Attached: $34 chicken breast.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

Take the raw pill

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY

In Canada that would of been $1000+

The cost of cheap food is unhygienic factory farms, creation of super bacteria with immunity to antibiotics, and lobbying to ensure unlimited migration from third world countries to maintain these food factories. Think about that next time you wait in line at McDonald's. Maybe you will lose some of that lard in your fat veins.

This is the truth. Canadian food prices are 1000% of American prices. Canadians are starving en masse.

Attached: canada 75 vs usa 75.jpg (2352x1105, 359K)

I've had dumps that fill the bowl more than that. It better be able to handle 53 nuggets.

Why are so many people devolving into animals? Do we not pride ourselves in obtaining Civilization?

b-but muh free healthcare

stomachlet detected

i just paid 10 dollarydoos for 1.5 kilo of chooken breasts yesterday. they was fresh too.

Attached: w3oznwhevcuz.jpg (1080x1243, 225K)

WHAT THE FUCK?

oh god that amy's chili gave me the shits last night, never shouldve gotten a whole box of it from costco. To the foodbank it goes to waste!

Attached: 1543934489360.png (488x436, 204K)

I’ll hug it for a nugget

Attached: 8558AC3D-5B5B-4017-AC51-FF75670C514C.jpg (136x165, 11K)

>Europoors will never experience this

There's no way McDonald's has 20-piece chicken nuggets on a 2 for $3 menu. Maybe 4-piece, maybe 6-piece. Not 20. No way.

Maybe this guy should be President.

It definitely doesn’t apply to Canadian McDonalds leaf

What a piece of shit.

Here is what's real:
allfoodmenuprices.org/mcdonalds-mcpick-2-for-5-menu/
Pick 2 for $5, includes a 10-piece nuggets option.

Burger King has 10 for $1 nugs. So I don't see this being too out of the question.

Imagine thinking that's food. You must be a nigger.

Lurk more

Civilization is eating fried junk pumped full of corn syrup?

We know red meat can cause cancer through cooking it and certain cooking methods (i.e. barbeque) can raise the risk of cancer from the meat. Raw meat poses no such cancer risk.

you complete and utter fucking retard
>expensive meme canned food
>expensive organic eggs
>expensive meme fruit bars
Also
>$75 Canadian vs $75 USD
you mean $57.00 USD vs $75 USD
Why are you trying to create this false narrative? Who are you shilling for?

hahaha leaf prices really must be getting out of control

Attached: 1542667819665.jpg (590x327, 78K)

This is what a lot of people say and it shows how far we have fallen.. humans can eat raw meat you know.. it's easier to digest and get the nutrients from plus it eradicates the cancer risk which comes form cooking.

^ this.
They were €5 for 20 here yesterday (december special, changes every day)
There's no way they're $3 (€2.65) in the US.

It isn't true.
120 nuggets would seriously hurt you.
The 50 nug challenge is enough to cause pain because sodium is too high.

120 is straight up sodium poisoning

Why are the leafs such lying fucks, your food prices are not skyrocketing and you're bad for thinking so. Only the rural areas have shitty prices, your major cities are within 10% of our prices easily.

>$75 CAD == $75 US
Are you really that retarded, user?

Euros and leafs severely underestimate the low price and large quantity of US fast food. I have spent months in each place in the past year and US food is probably 50% bigger portions and 50% lower prices on average

>just post the price of real food and there will be an end to this horror
Out of those 120 nuggets, maybe there's 12 nuggets worth of real chicken.

>not prepping nutritive sandwiches at home
>traveling on nothing but overpriced carbs and air

The McDonald's double cheeseburger is the cheapest most nutritious meal in human history.

Friday*, my bad.

Attached: IMG-20181124-WA0001.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

Wrong.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

>American Standard test is dozens of tendies
God Bless the USA

Attached: 1491544321985.jpg (518x760, 36K)

Fast food costs way more. A big reason why I order a pizza once a week and that's it.

That must be why Americans are so healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28&t=108

>Kyle Smith, a New York Post columnist, threw his support behind the McDouble’s nutritional value for money.
>"For the average poor person, it isn’t a great option to take a trip to the farmers market to puzzle over esoteric lefty-foodie codes”, Mr Smith wrote.
>“Facts are facts – where else but McDonald’s can poor people obtain so many calories per dollar?”
Your 'source' is literally claiming it's great because of social justice..
>Mr Dubner added: “The more I thought about the question, whether the McDouble is the cheapest, most bountiful, and nutritious food ever, the more I realised how you answer that question says a lot about how you see the world, not only our food system and the economics of it, but even social justice.”
>A 2007 University of Washington survey found that while junk food costs as little as $1.76 per 1,000 calories, fresh vegetables and healthier foods can cost more than 10 times as much.

Aka:
>It's great because it has a lot of calories, and is cheap.
Yeah uhm... That's kind of the point of junk food.

>One pizza
>4000 calories at most
>10000 calories short

Is it really that bad?

Attached: nigger.gif (200x316, 1.79M)

>eating 120 mcnigglets in a single sitting
Enjoy having your colon blown out, faggot

>calories = nutrition
what the fuck. By that logic a bottle of cheap vegetable oil is the most nutritious thing you can buy

You sure you are from Russia? You talk like you are from California.

>$5 = €4,48
>No sale, just normal price
When you're right you're right, user..
You burgers really are stuffing yourselves like cows..
www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/mcdonalds-prices/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-20-19-54-88.png (1080x2280, 316K)

Is this Ronnie?

Look at this memeflag changing nigger!

Not entirely, but yeah, pretty close.
>The double cheeseburger provides 390 calories, 23 grams of protein – half a daily serving – seven per cent of daily fibre, 19 grams of fat and 20 per cent of daily calcium, all for between $1 and $2, or 65p and £1.30,The Timesreported.

Oops, my bad.. phoneposting and misclicked. Thanks for telling me

The McDouble was back when it was a dollar. McDonalds latest price increases have pushed me to BK

Don't ever BK my dude. That shit is the worst. Their burgers used to be decent. At least go with Wendys if you have it.

Is that really on their website or something like that? Seems like they could do the same experiment with something cheaper. Balls of Playdoh maybe?

maybe one or two items added to a healthy diet is okay, but a 2000 calorie diet completely consisting of McDonalds, there's gotta be something off. Or maybe not, who knows.

NA toilet, must be capable to flush 200 chicken nuggets at any time

US gets less nutrition but more calories, which is why we're fatter but also generally stronger and taller - those that are not sedentary, on average, have more calories and enough nutrition to be big guys.

it also has to do with the scale of the country. when you have 50% more landmass its not just further from city to city, you have to carry shit and do everyday blue collar shit over 50% more ground. Kills tradesmans bodies faster (more expensive healthcare, obviously not the only reason) and makes stronger/larger youths

its a tradeoff

5400 calories. Pic related.

Attached: 1543636558710.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

post more of funny poo in loo

>23 grams
>half daily serving
fucking DYELs

Attached: 1529253961180.gif (265x200, 1.77M)

Remember when double stacks were a dollar?

5400 calories is a light lunch for James.

Attached: 158_pounds.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

Sorry comrade! Hail Putin!

Nope, pet food and other stuffs.

I can never understand these people.. they are not just obese and disgusting but mentally ill. Surely there comes a point when you think "Fuck, I am getting so fat I can barely move.. what should I do? Oh yeah keep eating!"

He's rotting and oozing puss. Chaos Nurgle.

Nuggets go on special all the time, here is burger Kings deal (they are better anyway). Shit, 15-20 nuggets is pretty much to eat. I wonder how much leafs pay?

Attached: 03258-4_PR_Images_Nuggets_CR_R.jpg (2700x2700, 1.07M)

Imagine knowing nothing about food composition, nutrition info, general life

>no better than instant ramen

Im sure you have fragile bones and are weak overall