Is Russo-Indian alliance still a thing?

Is Russo-Indian alliance still a thing?

Attached: 1544463024095.jpg (387x592, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zqqYyShqwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poos don't even clean their hands after wiping their shithole with their fucking palms

Attached: gayyyy.png (130x115, 24K)

oh shit

Attached: designated.png (500x223, 205K)

Gay, I hope it's a thing.

yes
Russia are good people
Lots of Russians textbooks are used in Indian high schools, like Irodov for example. Also we learn from russian Olympiad problems in high school physics and mathematics like Krotov.

In university also professors tell us that Russian textbooks are usually of higher quality than others so many students buy Indian translated version of Landau and Lifshitz (Russian books)

Russia also helped us set up plants in the 1980s, my grandfather worked in HEC, which is was helped up by Russia and Russian germany (before germany became one).

Today also when America is seen as an aggressor and support Muslim, and many Indian young people get wrong teachings from American shows Russia is seen as a balancer and a good country.

Russia also has strong family values and Putin is seen as a powerful Machiavellian leader while Trump is seen as a businessman and not that threatening.

Unironically Based

I know America was not like that always. Many foreign forces have occupied America and try to change the identity of the country.
Many indian also want to become American and move there and reject their identity. It's very sad actually

we starve together
we shit in the street together

bitch lasagna

Neither Russia nor India need to import food, the same can't be said for aquafreshstan.

Yes, they are our squat pals.

I only know Russians are still apeshit over Indian movies.

I find this song beautiful
youtu.be/_zqqYyShqwc
"Korobeiniki"
I used to listen to it while going to school

its weird how russia,india,china,africa cant btfo out america despite holding the population size and paper intellect to profitablity trade among themselves.
3.5billion people cant outmatch the economy of 300million is kinda weird and sad.

Russians have a pretty positive outlook about India.

Huh? Nobody is Russia's friend anymore.

Attached: 15356581334870.png (655x509, 25K)

We can't match the 6 million, true. The Goys are irrelevant

As long as Indians stay in India, they're fine. Look, any alliance is great, but stick to your own people, no racemixing.

Commie propaganda is always so gay.

Attached: 8gaIzOd.png (1080x1704, 1.66M)

Attached: 652b5390ed625422344f119bb0ceb567[1].png (700x1768, 51K)

Because you're both third world shitholes?

If you think that's gay then look at this WW2 poster

Attached: army-of-liberation.jpg (799x1159, 233K)

based

FPBP

It was never a thing

No one likes you where ever you hide Pajeet

FPBP

Attached: OHYEAH PARKITA.webm (336x600, 583K)

at least my food is affordable
post in-store prices, leaf

based pajeets, i don't get why Jow Forums hates you so much when you are far above any other brown people except italians