Whites and (some) Asians more Domesticated than Other Races?

For my Anthropology class I wrote an essay on the human self-domestication hypothesis, basically an explanation as to why nigs and other brown people are so violent and worthless to society for anything besides our entertainment. Here are some key points,,,,

The Human ‘self-domestication’ hypothesis suggests that Homo sapiens are a domesticated species by our own social influence. The term domestication is often used to explain the purposeful breeding of a species to exacerbate traits of docility and fearlessness in animals, mostly by humans. As with most traits, these characteristics of domestication are not singularly modifiable in their geneology. Instead, when animals are bred for the trait of docility, a tangled web of genetic side-effects are always in accompaniment. This set of domestication byproducts is uniform and identifiable in any mammalian species and often referred to as Domestication Syndrome.

The major defining signals of DS in mammals are as follows:
>reduced cartilage in ears,
>reduced ear area,
>a shorter jaw and muzzle,
>smaller and fewer teeth,
>docility and tolerance (due to both brain alteration and underdeveloped adrenal glands),
>a shorter brain case (opposed to elongated), >more frequent reproductive cycles, >neotenous (juvenile) adult behavior
>curled tails.
>and DEPIGMENTATION (Brown people BTFO)
Another very intriguing but psychological effect of DS is an enhanced ability for cooperative communication. Domesticated dogs far outperform any other species in the world, but humans, in tests for cooperative communication. The domesticated Munia bird also whistles a song that is an order of magnitude more complex than that of its wild ancestors and more preferred by its wild sexual counterparts.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646786/

Attached: pone.0185306.g001.jpg (720x958, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
gatestoneinstitute.org/7559/finland-migrant-crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_breed
genetics.org/content/197/3/795
doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0185306
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330240103
anthropology.emory.edu/FACULTY/ANTGA/Web Site/PDFs/Galileo Wept- A Critical Assessment of the Use of Race in Forensic Anthropology.pdf
sci-news.com/medicine/neanderthal-derived-dna-impact-modern-human-traits-03629.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-ancient-neanderthal-dna-still-influences-our-genes-today-180962285/
phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderthal-dna-subtle-significant-impact.html
m.phys.org/news/2016-10-heavy-price-neanderthals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

interesting take and i think it may be partially true, but really what blacks and browns lack is thousands of years under a strict rule of law that has largely weeded out the bad elements in the white gene pool.

>Blacks and primitive peoples lack Neanderthal DNA

I think this plays a rather large part.

such reasoning can be deduced that only submissive males were propagated and how should I know? simple home foxes

Not Domesticated. They have civilization oriented behavior, like conflict avoidance, better time preference and high average IQ.

>smaller and fewer teeth
we do not need many teeth because we eat a processed meal

>We could have been more strict about our notion of convergence, and restrict our attention to genes where the exact same difference (e.g., the same amino acid substitution) could be detected across species (for an early attempt along these lines, see [133]). But given that convergent evolution is often hypothesized to occur in the absence of this very strict notion of convergence—for instance, convergent evolution in the domain of vocal learning is related to non-identical changes in FOXP2 across vocal learners [134]—we feel justified in our approach.
So all that dribble just to admit it's BS and just like...our opinion an cause feelz over reelz XD at the ened.

African-Americans have Neanderthal DNA as most have white ancestry. Native Americans also have it and already before mixing with whites.

we have common ancestors ? not white but Neanderthal.

Yes cause we're all the same human species.

I once read that about 1% of our DNA testifies to who we are in this case of blacks are criminal genes

Very interesting. Its hard to believe this is even allowed to be discussed in a college classroom.

no, the horse can breed with others, but the donkey is not a horse, however

You're either retarded or happy hanukkah, rabbi.
Dogs are all the same species but there are obvious subspecies. A golden retriever is not the "same" as a pitbull no matter how much retards want to believe it is. Yes, they can breed but why would you want to.
All non africans have neanderthal DNA, asians got a double dose

like a mouse living in a stable

I Think Bantu Niggers were some kind of genetic engineering, domestication experiment by the Atlanteans. Needless to say it failed misserable.

Just like orks in 40k.. lmao

>For my Anthropology class I wrote an essay on the human self-domestication hypothesis, basically an explanation as to why nigs and other brown people are so violent and worthless to society

Enjoy getting expelled
not that I disagree with you but thats not the place for it

Explain why Africans are less likely to commit violent crime compared to African Americans then.

it's good that they only called me only racist

it's good that they only called me racist

>Bantu Niggers
Hypothesis is that they server for mining minerals, in that rich region of Africa during such eras.
Which is also plausible by the "oficial history" dates.

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

Breeds are not comparable to the idea of human races. If it did then everyone fatter or thinner or taller or shorter than you is a different race. Everyone with different hair and eye colors are different races. Anyone else with white skin but a different shaped nose is a different race from you. Anyone with freckles is a different race than anyone with clear skin.

I didn't directly say this is why black people are retarded and violent, I just explained this evolutionary event in human history.

>Why would you want to
Because breeding dogs mostly for the looks at expense of health is dumb?
>Subspecies
>In the wild, subspecies do not interbreed due to their geographic isolation and sexual selection. The differences between subspecies are usually less distinct than the differences between species.
Have you ever seen a pack of wild dogs made up of dogs with a pedigree?

For this to be true in an evolutionary sense, we would've had to have a processed diet for 300,000+ years

if we just waited black people would lose the opportunity to reproduce with whites.As I mentioned, the donkey is not a horse (breeding for races), but it can be mixed up. So is the donkey worth as much as a horse?

Whites and Asians became civil because the Ice Age evolved our traits to be higher IQ and more civil in behaviour where as Africans stayed in Africa and didn't evolve those traits.

Don't you suppose that strict rule of law would've selected for these domesticated traits?

the thing that evolved whites to create a strict rule of law is the Ice Age evolved traits.

And the results are self-evident. It's no coincidence that the most developed parts of the world were built by light skinned people.

I don't think so, Neanderthals were very deficient in advanced thought processes because their brain power was more allocated to stimuli processing and motor coordination. This and disease is why they were out-competed by humans. Interbreeding was also rare and yielded strange creatures that hardly fit into human tribes.

>submissive
No, socially adept.

There is no genetic code for "white race" or "black race" or "Mulattos".
Look at pic related. I also know a couple with a Native American man and white woman with a son who just looks like a white guy, you'd never guess he wasn't white if you saw him but he really is half Injun.

Attached: couple.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>Asians, blacks, and whites produce infertile offspring
Strange considering Poles are literally mutts.
>"while their bodies and hair are neither very fair or blond, nor indeed do they incline entirely to the dark type, but they are all slightly ruddy in color. And they live a hard life, giving no heed to bodily comforts..."
As described by a Roman scholar, Jordanes, in Getica.
Slavs are a mutt ethnicity.

Did you read the post? All criteria for Domestication Syndrome. i.e. neural crest cell deficiency.

Do you have links to journal articles? Or is it all behind a paywall?

Attached: 1299278302155.jpg (391x462, 48K)

I have one link at the end of the post, more studies on the matter can be found through google if you feel like it.

>Asians
>Conflict avoidance
>Europeans
>Conflict avoidance
You do realise global peace treaties and global interconnectedness are quite new things, right? The last world war wasn't even 100 years ago and non white nations only got involved because they were forced to, being colonised and all.

That's not to say Asia and Africa didn't have conflict, they could solve their problems with each other. Europeans drag everybody in and get involved in any way they can in the never ending pursuit of profit and progress.

If you're comparing the viour of the races, you can't ignore the impact that the Ice Age had on the Eurasian races, that's all I'm gonna say.

>Native American
> european
pick one

> nigger (passive buff)
>run faster than white
>debuffs
>crime
>lower IQ by -20%
>random trigger

nice try for a bite fucking niggers

i.e. cooperation, intelligence, sociability. All traits linked to a neural crest cell deficiency resulting in DS.

i didn't say that i white i slav

no doubt that civilisation changed the brains of Eurasians to be more domesticated, but the thing that caused Eurasians the most change is the cold and harsh climate they lived in.

i didn't say that i white, i'am slav

OK, well that's 100% true. Cold adapted humans are the only ones with true civil capacity. With the exception of the Irish.

But that's exactly what he's fucking saying, retard.

>pick one
Neither, race isn't real and I don't need to identity as anything if I don't feel like it :)
>nigger (passive buff)
???
>run faster than white
Only certain ethnic groups like Kenyans have a statistical tendency to run well and aren't reprentative of all Africans, or even all Kenyans for that matter.
>debuffs
???
>crime
cultural differences that are incompatible with Eurocentric legal tradition. A lot of what white Americans consider normal and legal wouldn't be in other places.
>lower IQ by -20%
IQ is pseudoscience but in any case, the Igbo.
>random trigger
Do you even English nigger?

forgot to add lack of parental figures to nigger traits

That's exactly my point. Horses and donkeys can breed. They create mules(or hinnies), but those mules are almost always infertile. Poles wouldn't be able to breed, either. But you do.

>US - ghetto lottery possibility by claiming "racism"
>Apefrica - Set on fire
HMMMMMMM I FUCKING WONDER

Attached: AfricanJusticeSystem01.webm (856x480, 2.94M)

Where do you think the ethnic ancestors of Africans were during the ice age? Compared to Europeans I mean.

Grandiose economic and territorial conflict is much more advanced and evolved then what he's probably referring to; petty violence

The Irish are just as civil as the rest of Europeans your just an Anglo American saying that.

>I don't feel like it :)
more like safe space ?
>IQ is pseudoscience but in any case, the Igbo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
>Do you even English nigger?
nope never been is UK or germany i build my own country.So do work for someone else's

>everyone fatter or thinner or taller or shorter than you is a different race
That's one of the stupidest things posted in this thread.
>HURR DURR A SMALLER CHIHUAHUA ISN'T A FUCKING CHIHUAHUA ANYMORE IT'S A DIFFERENT SUBSPECIES

In Africa. It would have been still warm there.

how much time will take you to change race.gatestoneinstitute.org/7559/finland-migrant-crisis

That was exactly his point. Did you not even read his post properly?

warmer then the north that is

>The relationship between nations and intelligence is a controversial area of study concerning differences between nations in average intelligence test scores, their possible causes, and their correlation with measures of social well-being and economic prosperity.
Sooooo...a whole lot of maybe and not any hard scientifically backed data.

>Dog breeds are dogs that have relatively uniform physical characteristics developed under controlled conditions by humans, with breeding animals selected for phenotypic traits such as size, coat color, structure, and behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_breed

>linking cucked wiki article and not scientific journal links which consistently prove race-based IQ disparities

>hasn't linked any journals suggesting dog breeds can be applied to humans
>will get called out by his professor, failed, and probably disciplined

Attached: 1543719442352.jpg (355x399, 29K)

Interesting take. You can observe it within blacks. The few black men that are "white washed" get absolutely nothing from women, not even their own race. And then you have these wild feral nogs that end up impregnating all the women in the neighborhood and sometimes white women. There is something "primitive" about them that makes women go nuts. Something wild. Its the same reason why these school teachers keep sleeping with these young boys, its always a boy that was noted as a trouble maker. Something about low inhibition drives women up the wall horny. And our society has created these meek timid men scared to break rules.

>Wikipedia article with cited studies, articles, book excerpts is less credible than my hypothesis with cherry picked segments of one study to suit my narrative

Here is the full quote
>Domesticated species display a range of anatomical and behavioral phenotypes that set them apart from their wild counterparts: depigmentation; floppy, reduced ears; shorter muzzles; curly tails; smaller teeth; smaller cranial capacities (and concomitant brain size reduction); paedomorphosis; neotenous (juvenile) behavior; reduction of sexual dimorphism (feminization); docility; and more frequent estrous cycles.

>Of course, not all of these characteristics are found in all domesticates, but many of them are indeed present to some extent in each

maybe it's better than nothing

Domestication Syndrome is a lack of neural crest cells in mammalian fetal development, which can be observes in any domestic species, such as dogs. genetics.org/content/197/3/795

>will get called out
I go to a rural branch campus of OU, wasn't called out, prof loved my paper. I didn't specifically mention race at any point, i'm not retarded.

genetics.org/content/197/3/795
doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0185306

I'll blog,
I don't know about the rest of the world, so I'll just be referring to Europeans. Cro-magnon and Neanderthal both had larger brains and stronger bones/muscles than modern humans.

There are certain limitations on physical strength and brain size based on nutrition and biomechanics. Make height or width of the bones too extreme and it doesn't work.

For a given height, smaller, less alpha body types (smaller brains and bones/muscles) were allowed to get into the gene pool with the onset of civilization. The freak athletes and geniuses you see at the top of athletics and academics respectively, are a much closer representation of what we used to be.

Several things happened:
- A switch from animal-based to plant-based diets. Animal-based diets are vastly superior in terms of protein and micronutrient content.

- Dysgenic breeding practices. Less capable members of the tribe were able to survive and pass on their genes. In nature they would have perished.

- People's environments became simpler and more specialized.

- The elites intentionally kill off more capable members of the lower classes in order to hold on to their power.

>linking cucked wiki article and not scientific journal links which consistently prove race-based IQ disparities
Do you think that liberal faggs allow to this?

What does that have to do with breeds or human races? A lot of what you posted in the OP is long debunked pseudoscience such as the shit about ears and jaws and teeth.
And when it comes to genetics, there is far greater variation within arbitrary racial groups than between them. How many races are there? For all you know you're more genetically similar to some nigger in Africa without Neanderthal DNA than your white cousin.

>long-debunked
lol, link?

Genotypes play a minute role in expressive differences in race

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330240103
anthropology.emory.edu/FACULTY/ANTGA/Web Site/PDFs/Galileo Wept- A Critical Assessment of the Use of Race in Forensic Anthropology.pdf

yes,we banana are our ancestors because we share 50% of DNA

Neanderthals have all the non domesticated characteristics described in your second link. Why then, do whites and Asians whom you claim are the most domesticated, have much more Neanderthal DNA than Africans?
>BRAF is implicated in Noonan, Leopard, and Cardiofaciocutaneous syndromes, typical symptoms of which include prominent forehead, bitemporal narrowing, hypertelorism, and short stature, among other skeletal, cardiac, and craniofacial anomalies, frequently accompanied by moderate to severe mental retardation [72, 73]
>Noonan syndrome-like phenotypes are associated with several genes that appear to have undergone selective sweeps in AMH. For instance, CBL is located in a region showing signals of a strong selective sweep in AMH compared to Altai Neanderthals [44], and, when mutated, has been shown to give rise to a Noonan syndrome-like disorder [75].

Interesting stuff.
I've not done this for univeristy/school, but am something of an amateur historian, anthropologist and philosopher of sorts.
I've speculated for a while that civilisation fundamentally brings with it complex law and order that necessarily kills off the most naturally aggressive human elements that would bully their way to the top of the pecking order in primitive societies. This is likely implemented successfully by very intelligent humans against less intelligent humans (at the very least, more charismatic and patient). This new environment ruthlessly punishes the impulsive, dim and explosively violent and rewards alternative types of personalities, including submissive types and types that genuinely enjoy being dominated.
The result is that, theoretically, civilised peoples(at least not the warrior/governing caste/class) become increasingly intelligent but also rather wussy, or at the very least a bit more cautious and that less-civilised populations will have a higher concentration of low intelligence violent people.

The hypothesis has problems, and modernity is failing to effectively cull the violent (in fact, it is importing them) but this may be a result of mentally submissive/weak masochistic elements gaining social influence via democracy etc.

In the case of the American Negro, we also have another problem:
These slaves theoretically will descend from conquered tribes (likely warlike) and should've had the most violent elements culled, yet they are known for violence and impulsivity. Speculatively, this could come from the slave owner/sadistic Caucasian contribution or possibly (different major hypothesis incoming) a violent consequence of advantageous sadistic cowardice. That is, they express extreme violent/sadistic behaviour against perceived weak targets yet collapse in fear against hard targets. Social scavengers if you will. They survive by laying low and striking when they can get away with it.

>Liberals?

Shape and morphology is more of the route my stance is based on, not size and measurements.

intredasting, bong
I would like to know more

Explain

Attached: payingaheavy.png (926x705, 365K)

Anything in particular?

Once again, the amount of Neanderthal DNA in Europeans is negligible at best and plays very little role in our phenotype. See

>Shape and morphology
>nothing to do with size and measurements

Attached: 1525672151697.png (543x435, 128K)

I like the contribution

Why do you believe slave owners would have selected violent, unruly slaves?

sci-news.com/medicine/neanderthal-derived-dna-impact-modern-human-traits-03629.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-ancient-neanderthal-dna-still-influences-our-genes-today-180962285/
phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderthal-dna-subtle-significant-impact.html

Yeah, that was a retarded thing to say. You bring good points to the table but cranium variance among humans is extremely high and is not the only factor in domestication.

they just caught those who were slowest

you are a reduced baltid faggot, go kys!

How can it be negligible when it is significantly present in both European and Asian populations? 1.5-6% of the human genome is not negligible by any stretch of the imagination. Unless of course, it challenges the hypothesis you are very proud of.

Interesting, these DNA contributions would help us in the colder climates. Maybe a factor in our divergence from other groups of people but is probably in conjunction with DS.

>you are a reduced baltid faggot, go kys!
make me

you are fat, you are shit compared to a german or anglo

m.phys.org/news/2016-10-heavy-price-neanderthals.html
This as well.

>you are fat, you are shit compared to a german or anglo
>meme flag
probably you are some kind of shitskin from germany/Uk or american mutt. don't waste my time, go cry in bathroom

True, I was wrong about the extent of Neanderthal interbreeding but I don't believe it challenges the hypothesis as the evolutionary events most likely happened around similar times and wouldn't have had many over-conflicting effects.

Domestication has nothing to do with race.

I'm whiter than you ever will be faggot, pure irish white >>>>>>>>>>>> gay yellowish white p*leshit