A message to the left about Heather Heyer

You should apologize for killing Heather Heyer. You and every other antifa terrorist or sympathizer who constantly post illegal bullshit about "punching" and "smashing" your political opponents killed her. You killed Heather Heyer - by encouraging idiots to form violent mobs like that around cars. You killed her. Shame on you.

Attached: fat_pig.jpg (600x338, 62K)

blame the CIA

Attached: uncle_richie.jpg (1079x547, 186K)

I don't think she died.

Attached: helloFrens.jpg (1191x463, 94K)

She placed herself in a volatile situation that carried risk.
She just thought she was invincible and righteous.
She was wrong

this

As much as the dude driving the car was a fucking idiot, he definitely didn't kill that fucking cunt. And antifa better be prepared for what's coming their way down the road. Get ready you faggot commies, cus Americans arent gonna put up with your chicken shit mask wearing antics much longer.

There's space on the wall for you, faggot.

Oh no I'm shaking in my boots. Real scary there mr. tough guy. Tell me about your various military tours and max bench press now.

Attached: sweetie.gif (401x247, 104K)

neet
how did you turn your Israel flag into a question mark?

I'm certain they're okay with her dying for the cause.

What’s the redpill on Hester?

>Tell me about your various military tours and max bench press now.
...we see the faggot revert to his natural tendencies in times of stress, responding to this insult with a request for additional information, the online equivalent of "presenting"...

Heyer*

fired up on monday!!

You call that pile of fat a person?

Nice try. Too bad you are like a little baby in constructing narratives, Goy.

We see the internet tough guy trying to back away from his earlier posturing, but to no avail. His faggotry is on full display now and not easily forgotten.

Too bad all your screeching won't bring her back to life.

Maybe next time don't surround and attack cars sweetie? It will never end well.

Antifa killed Heather Heyer. Got some of the ol’ London heart attack pills from their handlers in the CIA, gave it to her as treatment.

>A message to the left about Heather Heyer

>a message to the 4 leftists on Jow Forums

you're a time-wasting retard

No, no conspiracy bullshit like that, they killed her by forming a mob around a car and attacking it leaving the driver no other escape option. That's all there is to it.

>implying the board isn't swarming with shills

Oof! Come on, let's be friends. Do you like jam or jelly? Well you sound jelly so why don't you bend over and let me jam my dick in your pucker? Hmm?

>implying any true leftist could hold his pansy little nose and spend any kind of time here

are they pussies or impenetrable badasses, genius?

>being this mad

she didn't get nthe memo about getting FIT for the race war

>implying the left aren't glad she died
If a car accident hadn't have killed her, they'd have killed her themselves and blamed it on da ebil gnotzees.

Hate fucking Jow Forumstards, everything except your worthless memes n your internet ghetto is the feds.

No one is scared of a pussy who hides behind vpns.

This is an anonymous website. If you want logins, why not go to reddit?

Ummm...Did you all forget?...she died of a heart attack.

Attached: 1544102775464s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>anonymous
Way to hide behind more faggotry, faggot.

A heart attack that only happened because she and the rest of the commie scum were violently rioting in the streets and attacking motorists which was allowed by police and city government negligence.

Is that a shopped pic? Bitch was fat af

pic related

Attached: FaroeIslandsSpermWhale-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 188K)

High triglycerides. Its a killer, lose some weight and eat your veggies.

Attached: SnotRocket.jpg (270x270, 69K)

KEK

Attached: 1539635695351.jpg (206x215, 13K)

Listen to this incel leaf, guys!

Next he'll be saying it's the fault of the HAES community!

Get a load of *this* goy!

The judge and his family deserve to be murdered and Charlottesville deserves to be burnt to the ground.

I though she was killed by her diet.

She was killed by the fat compressing her heart.

>Charlottesville deserves to be burnt to the ground.

Where do you live so I can burn your home to the ground?

Fat acceptance too.

Not far away nigger. Not far away...

No, she was killed by herself and the mob of other idiots who thought it would be a good idea to surround a stopped vehicle and smash it with bats, causing the driver to understandably fear for his life and forcing him to drive through part of the mob to get away.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY PRECIOUS FEE-FEES

die in a fire, snowflake

When was the last time Antifa even turned out anywhere?

I won't be the one dying in the fire nigger.

The Israeli Question

lol LOSER the nsa already knows you and your revolutionary fag buddies but nice vpn

you would shit your pants if you were asked ot execute anyone and you know it. in reality youre jsut screaming for dick hoping someone will put you in your place and quell your societal temper tantrum.

Attached: antifa boner touch.jpg (1016x1024, 89K)

Attached: heather-heyer.jpg (900x391, 186K)

> a message from the left
> by encouraging idiots to form violent mobs like that around cars.

That's some next-level trolling, leaf. Almost Aussie-tier, except not funny.

Tear gas smells like fireworks right before it gets to you. The canisters are hot. If your guys on the front miss one, you let your midfield take it. Always keep an eye on which way the wind is blowing so you can grab the can and throw it as far as you can downwind. Swim goggles are okay if you don't move around much so guys in documentation or people holding cameras, snipers, they will be able to wear good quality swim goggles but the second you start to move around and sweat an dget dirty they're useless. Lemons do t work either, you just have to get used to it. In times of quiet watch your exits and entrances because they will pull their own forwards back right before the push.

See you out there. My ancestors will cheer my death. How about yours?

>reichwing wet dreams, the post

It's probably too true to be funny (for you). Form a violent mob, wear masks and bring weapons, surround and attack a car, get hit when the driver flees for his life. Gee it's almost like it was suicide-by-stupidity?

>Always keep an eye on which way the wind is blowing so you can grab the can and throw it as far as you can downwind
TOP FUCKING KEK
didn't work out too well for this Antifa retard

Remember kids: be smarter than Antifa. Don't play in traffic and don't pick up things that could go boom.

Attached: antifa_france_tear_gas_grenade.jpg (828x896, 126K)

An alt-right neo-nazi terrorist killed her.

Hello Wayne. Zika is a bitch.

The left killed her.

Form a violent mob, wear masks and bring weapons, surround and attack a car, get hit when the driver flees for his life. Gee it's almost like it was suicide-by-stupidity?

>Remember kids: be smarter than Antifa. Don't play in traffic and don't pick up things that could go boom.
This I agree with. If this photo doesn't look like something you want to see, feel, touch, taste, smell, and hear, please stay the fuck home.