Employed people only

If you’re not employed you have no room to talk about woman working and you’re essentially a nigger.

Attached: F3FCAFC8-A8FF-468D-AF05-0FF3C46D9013.jpg (1122x2208, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7ULKKJ5UpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEETs get the ROPE

Just make them converse with another human and they’ll have a heart attack

>tfw got my first job today
How do I not autist this up? It's a grocery store

posting in a workercuck thread

Attached: feels good man.jpg (329x357, 20K)

Women need to relearn there place

Attached: 1544104037455s.jpg (250x201, 8K)

don't fall for the meme of working hard, it doesn't pay off for shit. you'll be sucking corporate dick for the rest of your life

I don't see the issue yet am conservative. I have a lot of Noble and old money blood. I have great aunts and uncles with large estates in Europe (my mother was born there). They have servants and maids and don't work. They marry into each other passing on the property.

youtu.be/n7ULKKJ5UpI

I don't hate the rich but don't find it a crime to live at home. Downton Abbey is how my family lived like. People living at home save tax payers money and conservatism is about government fiscal restraint.

Everyone’s in the same shit situation so everyone’s Friendly just be polite and useful but don’t let anyone mug you off

But my dad ingrained a sense of uselessness into me. How do I not tard up everything and get politely let go after two weeks?

I hate my job

Attached: 1507053716898.jpg (264x263, 40K)

Just get your head down and do your work you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment when you finish your shift with your arms aching and you’re tired. You’ll get better at talking to people just stick at it matey

What do you work as ?

I'm employed.

Where I work women can only work in half the departments due to them not being able to pick up and move anything heavy.
Male specific jobs should pay a lot more.

Also in the departments where you find women most supervisors are women even though they aren't particularly impressive.
The whole place is a shambles.

£36k+ baby

I will never find a job, because I refuse to pay taxes to this pathetic system. The sweet wellfare life for me it is.

All the girls in my work mate just walk around looking hot and lovingthe attention from the lads, also sitting in the office drawing and snapping while all the fellas are doing the heavy lifting

Trade ?

Ragie wagie stomps his feet,
Ragie wagie can't be NEET!

If he does, he won't eat!
If no slaving, sleep in street!

Ragie wagie stamp his feet,
Ragie wagie scared of NEET!

Wagie cry and wagie moan,
Work his fingers to the bone!

Work and work no time for fun,
Only exit is a gun!

Attached: 1524553064085.png (249x249, 71K)

Bases

Lorry driver

Service technician

WAGIE, WAGIE, GET IN CAGIE

Attached: obsny5iexvn11.jpg (1024x819, 135K)

You mean their.

i earn enough, i don't mind sharing. :^)