It’s over Jow Forums, you’ve lost, UN global migration pact is accepted worldwide

This agreement makes it illegal to discriminate or detain or send back any migrant illegal or legal. As we speak, millions of Africans are heading to Europe.

Attached: ED92057B-4247-4D12-A9CA-808CD8B64DFD.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is accepted worldwide
Not by Poland

Attached: 1536258228842.png (940x727, 607K)

Doesn’t matter, you’ll be sanctioned by the UN and EU just like they did with your government reforms and holocaust denial.

This Will raise the rape stats with atleast 1000%

If you have a family. Its time to pack your bags or lock your daughters into their rooms and refuse to send them to school (wich you cant do by law).

Nothing but chaos will come from this.

>(wich you cant do by law).
mabye in a cuck shithole like yours

Let’s face it bros, the Jews won, Trump was our last hope but even Trump has fallen to the dark side.

So you can refuse to send your kids to school in Brittmuttistan?

I dont think so.

>US didn’t sign it
So who will enforce it?

You make fun of the Swede but your count worst than Sweden like police, pms, British public defending paki rape gangs because of diversity and anti racism.

What a goddamn timeline

Attached: bone.jpg (863x752, 232K)

>the jews won
Fuck off kike shill. Do you even bothering wearing a mask anymore parasite trash?

Attached: 1543326244143.jpg (503x1012, 140K)

the U.S. didn't sign it dipshit

This.
Can't enforce without U.S. to back it

There are no sanctions you could possibly levy that are more damaging than importing tens of millions of niggers.
So, bring it?

Don't fuck up you faggots. Trump's all you got now. The whole world is depending on you yet fucking again.

But Trump won’t be in power very soon especially with muller closing in with the indictments.

i hope someone rape your mother or sister and let you watch

I assume Macrons proposed E.U. Mega-force

Attached: ImmaterialWetHoverfly-small.gif (435x250, 1.13M)

sure he will. if not we got what we wanted.

civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko

the eu literally didn't do shit, and its not like they can actually do anything

Attached: 1499337201110.jpg (1600x1145, 120K)

Irrelevant. Migrants who enter my village will leave it twice.

>accepted worldwide

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Do you even live in Croatia? Only old people around, young people leaving and Middle East and Africa coming to Croatia.

So when is Israel taking in 6 gorillion refugees?

The media won't report it, though. All you're going to hear is how all those wonderful doctors and engineers are integrating so well. But all the normies will're wondering Wtf is going on and why does it seem like they're living in hell when the media is telling them otherwise.

Attached: 1530598384657.jpg (500x631, 45K)

We didn't sign shit.

I have bad news for you friend, our migration policy already breaks UN rules, making more wont change anything.

So i can take a trip through Finland, Sweden, Norway, etcetcetc and demand for gibs and if they even question my migrant background, i can sue them ?
(there is no rule that i must be a machete wielding monkey to apply for migrant gibs)

just smear shit on yourself and shout ooga booga. grope local females, you'll get a free house

>just smear shit on yourself and shout ooga booga
ffs, thats a part of german cultural tradition you dumbass, trying to fool me.

>I'll take what is basically whole eastern Europe for 500 Alex
Bad bait shill

Damn it

>This agreement makes it illegal
agreement cannot be used in court since it's not binding in laws.
>send back any migrant illegal or legal
illegals can be send back, legals cannot, same as before.
> As we speak, millions of Africans are heading to Europe.
Millions are hold back in Africa, all/most European countries have set up camp in african nations to stop them from moving out of african countries.
the ones already in europe face detention and legal struggles, the majority is not entering europe.

chile stronk