Do you think it's funny to talk shit about trans people? Say it to his face

skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11575916/transgender-boxer-patricio-manuel-wins-first-professional-fight

Attached: 1544431072680.jpg (478x942, 85K)

Aguilar took a dive on purpose, the greedy faggot. I wonder (((who))) paid him so well?

>Say it to his face?
Are you implying that at the end of the day, he's just another violent nigger?

I'm implying you don't have the balls to say IRL what you say on here

In fear of what? I live on Montana, think this through before your next answer.

wow, it's almost like the legal steroids she's been pumped full with gave her some kind of unfair advantage

Oh wait, that's a girl? It's hard to tell with blacks, even the sheboons look like dudes.

Yeah that's a roided out woman

WTF. Instead of prenuptials and STD checks, I'm going to advise my kids to have biological gender checks on the person they want to marry. FFS.

I don't know how professional sports can justify that steroid use is illegal when this sheboon can use them to literally make herself into an abomination. If I was a professional sports player I would be demanding steroids be made legal for all players.

This is one of the best examples of how fucked the world has become.

Need a fucking rapture already.

Wow, so steroids are legal in boxing as long as you don't have a dick?

Death to kikes and trannies

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

can't i just write it on a football and surprise
them up side the head with it?

She's still a chick. And will always be a chick.

That's a really ugly woman

This. Have all noticed in every single system the tranny finds themselves in they seek to bend any and all rules to suit them? This is why people are so opposed to them, humans are (genetically) obsessed with "fairness" it's really deep in our minds to the point where our cousin chimps hate unfairness too. We both seem to hate being in systems of rules where we have to follow them and others don't.

That's where the backlash against the trannies comes from and should be noted more. It's a general interest of fairness and how accommodating their demands usually means redoing policies, changing codes, rebuilding structures.... They're not fucking worth it. That's what we need to learn and show -- they aren't worth the acceptance of rule-bending of all of society.

The ring is not the streets in the streets the girls days will come. 1 - 0 lets see how long this :ride" lasts.

I'd say it to his face, but I don't want a crick in my neck

look at these pecs lol, real manly.

>Hugo Aguilar
Literally fucking who?
Can't even find a picture of him and Wikipedia says he's a 66 year old politician.
He's featherweight so he's a manlet.

What a clown world, an old man can't get test, but a freak like that can take it as candy. Fucking retarded.