Afrikaner Boer refugees

How do we help the Boers in South Africa get to safety in Europe or America lads?

Attached: D59FD98E-9904-4D4C-9F76-3C22F79C7A03.jpg (960x1280, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5A2X2pFE41w
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404371690710106124/521766680402067457/Afrikaner_qt.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they look like that I'll house 4 of them.

They’re generally very pretty and know their way around a gun.

They are part African already.

Blond bunny is perfect

How do we depopulate South Africa and other white homelands of everyone other than Christian-heritage whites?

If you can't name at least 5 South African wine estates from the top of your head, you are part of the problem.
10 if you actually drink/like wine.

>safety in Europe
Not so sure about that one, achmed

Do girls like that get raped in SA?

We don’t. For now anyway.

I don’t like wine.

Goddamnit white really are supreme

Let me dwell in your basement. I'll give you a good dickin from time to time mate.

Would you like to compare murder rates, Cleetus?

South Africa is literally the rape capital of the world. Not sure how many whites are raped as a proportion though.

What percentage nig are they on average from mixing?

>one drop and they're out btw.

only if you account for racial population achmed

Not to many. Mostly niggers raping niggers

Do you consider yourself to be white and do you have any black ancestors?

Go to South Africa, find a qt, inspect her hymen to see that its intact, get her genetically tested for no nigger DNA and then marry her and bring her over.

No idea. There is a seperate racial category in SA called ‘coloureds’ who are mixed race and speak Afrikaans. I’d imagine most Boers are pure.

Where do I apply to get one?

They don't. The EU is very strict about not letting in evil rayciss whiteys.

Yeah I thought that. I remember watching a programme on the BBC about South Africa. Women in the shanty towns were terrified to go out at night to do the toilet because 9 times out of 10 they’d be raped.

Any anecdotes you can share, Wikus? You planning on getting out?

If only I knew fren

Why would you want to help those subhuman boers and Afrikaners. They're literally one of the lowest IQ whites in the world - lower than the Irish even. You're clearly not an Anglo, like me, you filthy Paki/nigger/kike.

Can't wait until all these dirty boers are finally wiped out for good.

I'm white, and I will rape her.

You're welcome.

>I’d imagine most Boers are pure
I'd say unless they submit to 23andMe testing we should nuke the whole site from orbit. Just to be sure. There's no need to bring over 54% mongels and make us even less white.

>safety... in America
You’ve never been across the pond, have you Nigel?

>AFRICAN

pass

Evening Julius.

It’s safer than South Africa by a long shot.

they have african genes

they are race traitors.

Their ancestors abonded the nations

Your White crime is down because there are hardly any Whites left.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A2X2pFE41w

Attached: 1351602566819.jpg (410x392, 66K)

I want to see white south african girl get held down and onga bonga raped by apefricans, like litterly blacked to death

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll readily accept as many Boers as are willing to emigrate. However, I’ve often heard them say SA is “the canary in the coal mine” for the US and whites in Lat. Am. Why jump from the frying pan into the fryer?

We must save Whites wherever they are.

hopefully this works

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404371690710106124/521766680402067457/Afrikaner_qt.mp4

Women with guns are the best.

Attached: 1463859210307.jpg (1024x802, 160K)

Muslims will rape you first

Attached: f5r9cwg.jpg (480x270, 83K)

or ( shocker ) non whites are violent savages

A few years after this photo was taken.

Attached: 1538708551966.png (390x440, 224K)

We have plenty of Africans here already. Fuck off we are full!

The time is coming where we’ll have to make a stand mate. You can feel it coming all across the West.

I'll give them automatic Spanish citizenship when I get to power in a few years, with all the perks necessary (I know they will be high quality immigration so the returns will be worth it) for it to be attractive enough so that they flee that sinking boat Africans want their continent to be.
Let them have their fucking Wakanda, bring all the whites over here.

Attached: 1513545825149.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Is it true you guys call "Wellington Boots", "Gellies"?

Yeah and how are you going about stopping them?

>wanting white roasties
Good luck.

How do Afrikaner DNA results look like?

kek

We'll re-educate them and their children, don't worry. First things first: removing them from there.

Those faggots should stay and fight,we'll do the same in Europe. Someone who isn't ready to die for his tribe deserves to be looked down upon.

No way that is real

based and blackpilled

Haven't heard that one before. We call rhem gum boots

Easy for you to say when you are not literally cornered against the ocean by them nogs

Don't bother with Europe, the EU is going to be south Africa soon anyway

Excuse me nigel, didn't London pass New York this year in violent crimes? Also comparing a country as large as the US to an island the size of Michigan is difficult.

why would they move here? so they can move agian in 20 years because shit goes down here too at that point?

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

What is per capita?

As I said, we’ll have to make a stand someday. If we don’t then we’ll deserve what we get.

Luckily it's mostly niggers raping niggers
It's so bad here, we've even had cases of niggers literally raping nigger babies
South-Africa is the modern wild west, it's so lawless and life is fucking crazy here there's always something going on

well the easy cheap solution is to just shoot them all, but then you got that whole human rights bullshit

how do i get a qt like this?

Attached: 1538012198895.png (270x344, 64K)

>How do we help the Boers in South Africa get to safety in Europe or America lads?
Use the UN Migration pact. It allows for people to move between countries FOR ANY REASON.

Boers are uncultured and often criminal compared to other whites. Sort of like slavs.
Way better than niggers, but still.

Bee yourself

Where do you live mate? Planning on getting out?

Truth

DELET THIS

lucky pepe

We'll take a few hot women I guess, but that said, here's my impression of every conversation I've ever had with a Saffer.
>lol we're so much better than everyone else
Umm, ok. Any opinions on the problems facing SA?
>Problems, the fuck you on about? Everything's great here.
Seriously? Crime, violence, racial tensions?
>lol we all get along great, everyone is equal and we just need to treat the blacks better.
Oh ok, didn't realize you were a Jburg lefty.
>I'm not brah. Farm senpai, very right wing.
Alrighty then, good luck with that.
>With wot? SA best place, lol.

wtf she looks exactly like my cousin
just different eyebrows

Attached: 1542140372047.gif (360x246, 570K)

>Amerimutts talking about racial purity

Attached: 3476BE6F-197B-44FE-A00D-2AB9FD0A4DA9.jpg (720x960, 51K)

I wanna brush her hair and kiss her feet I just wanna be kind to her

Can I buy your cousin pls, Pavel?

Our western governments want her to die in silence.

Sorry man that sucks

That means you are nigger

She can become a refugge in my country. I would give her a free housing and food.

Top kek mate

She should die screaming, getting gangraped by black thugs

Do you accept kuffar immigrants?

>Sweden
Getting bored seeing it happen to all of your women? Gotta spice it up a bit with other nationals?

Have you raped her yet?

Stupid fucking eyebrows

You tell me, niggers have been raping and murdering you mutts atleast 50+ year ahead of us, you invented interracial relationships, you are a nation that worships niggers, sports, music, culture etc

Attached: 934752_458695674212993_106962518_n.jpg (650x610, 83K)

white niggers dont belong in europe

delet this post

Send them to Norway. Too pale for us......

If you want to see a white girl getting blacked to death, you only need to step outside Sven.

they have farming experience so jews spouting the trope of "white people wont do these jobs" are BTFO eternally
these people could get on a work-to-citizenship path and actually be a BENEFIT to our nation.
you could set up living quarters in farming communities that they can pay for themselves working farms..
it's a perfect fit honestly, plus niggers will btfo themselves by rabidly and openly discriminating against whites, further pushgin normies back into the reality of the race war.

Attached: gore south afrikan rape and murder victim.jpg (1000x500, 98K)

Graham Beck, KWV, Spier, Fairview, Ernie Els off the top of my head.

>Women with guns are the best.
I prefer them unarmed and roped

Buy french wine you uncivilised austrian

Pic related can crash at my house.
Fuck the rest of them.

Attached: 38.jpg (520x580, 88K)

Attached: 1409774271535567.jpg (792x703, 185K)

Hire a cruise ship fill it up , then straight into southampton docks and fuck the consequences, nogs can do it so can they!
WE need a crowdfunder worldwide

You’re fuckin weird bro

Unlike you lazy bastards I actually did a bit of research.

Turns out that if you have one grandparent that was born in the UK you can get a ancestry VISA.

You can get a skilled worker VISA is you have the credentials/ have a grandparent from a European country ( You can get entry based open this )

Otherwise find a country with easy VISA access that isn't a shithole.

Attached: 1543791208427.jpg (1382x884, 402K)

This image makes want to empty the world from niggers for good.

fight or die like pussies

muh apartheid
the apartheid was a bullshit system
muh based government was busy betraying rhodesia for shekels and globalist life support even though they had nukes and was a 1st world developed country in the 1980s

and read this wiggers

>You're clearly not Anglo, like me

Attached: IMG_20180711_120011.png (784x747, 391K)