Tfw /tv/ had a thread bout this before we did >>>/tv/107006928

>tfw /tv/ had a thread bout this before we did

Guys, this is big. Not "HAPPENING" big but big.
dailywire.com/news/39199/daily-wire-speaks-conservative-late-night-comedy-frank-camp
youtube.com/watch?v=FgArqIRCRFU

Attached: Dweck.png (747x511, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=100&v=DECqrt9p5SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was an interesting piece.

Who?

Victor Dweck.

That was terrible.

Who the fuck allowed that to be published.
IT was literally just whining intermingled with screenshots of things he didn't like.

>Why is there no counterculture
>I didn't mean communists or other educated anti-main stream voices
>I meant people who support mainstream economic policies and wear camo

I want my 5 minutes back.

Why the fuck is it so important to you that have a late night comedy show that agrees with your politics? If leaving your bubble hurts that badly, just dont watch late-night comedy.

Attached: 1502518156642.jpg (192x286, 14K)

Who?

I've never seen someone get so buttblasted over a show.

I want a late night show that makes me laugh, something that the NPC hosts of the current late night show scene fail to do nightly. The fact that Dweck happens to be a Conservative is just a bonus.

The show actually looks fine. Probably will have a couple of good skits and become as mediocre as the rest of them once they blow their load.

I just don't understand why you want one so bad.

they shouldn't try to make a directly conservative comedy show.

They should just make a comedy show but include humorous generalisations about women, races, gays, religions, violence, sex, kids, flatulence, rudeness, mayhem, etc. without cucking to leftist twitter outrage. Make comedy what comedy has been built on for thousands of years.

Just make comedy natural comedy and it will automatically be anti-leftist.

oh look, a jew exploiting a market opportunity.

>Just make comedy natural comedy and it will automatically be anti-leftist

That's exactly what he's doing.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=100&v=DECqrt9p5SA

Watch the video above and tell me you didn't laugh.

Just do what Tuckers interns do and steal content from Jow Forums then claim it was your own original idea.

not really. the antifa informercial was amusing i guess. its literally just boomer twitter memes. this is a cash grab by two jews who know how to play the game.

>>tfw /tv/ had a thread bout this before we did
Yes, because that's the fucking board where this shit belongs you retard dipshit, fuck you.

Attached: 1543601048060-0.jpg (613x533, 104K)

This isn't big, it isn't even funny. We should just get rid of TV and MSM altogether.

I'm not saying that's not the case, but I'd rather watch two funny jews than a bunch of people telling me how much of a bad person I am for voting for Trump every night.

why watch either?

Because I like comedy? Don't get me wrong, I have a life and I have other hobbies, but I place great value on comedy and satire in general and it's sad to see it devolve like it has these past few years. Late night used to be comfy and fun and benevolent. Now it's just mean and preachy.

Jews suck

A really refreshing comedy show would be one owned, written, and produced by a white person or white people. Those don't seem to exist anymore.

Steven Crowder. His comedy needs some work, but he's pretty much what you described.

A new voice is desperately needed.
One not steeped in SJW-approved propaganda.

>funding Ben Kikepiro