Shroumpf wont take our g-

>shroumpf wont take our g-

Attached: ameriguns.jpg (1319x1356, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rsslu2ZvKsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage kikes

this

SAGED

yes the rich guy who was bailed out by the jews, licked jew sack all through his campaign, continues to lick jew sack, put the guardian of zion in as national security advisor, has all of his kids minus the autistic teenager dating / married to jews, is literally on a jew sheckle will surely save us from the jews.

>bump stock ban
>even remotely bad for anyone except fucking shizo psychopaths
Please detail the scenario warranting shit like this down to the minutiae.

vegas shooter had 20something bumpstock rifles and by the time the police got there 116 were jammed
I sold mine after that
why would you still want one?

That's how the slippery slope gets greased

Do we have to turn in our rubber bands too?

>still licking drumpfs ass

Attached: americaisrael3.png (648x798, 605K)

THIS IS CALLED BIGLEY WINNING FAGGOTS. MAGA. WWQ1WWA, Q.

Hi Jew
Sage

is this real?

yes goy, you also can't talk bad stuff about israel because they are our greatest allies.

Attached: amerisenator.png (696x680, 539K)

2/10 low quality bait

This is what you call inability to think critically.

you can use pants pockets to the same effect, if you're going to pretend to be a gun lover at least research a bit

Attached: 324344565667.jpg (1152x2048, 100K)

you replied to it **/***(*******)

You mentioned licking jew sack twice

read his post again magapede

Shut up you retarded flaggot

If this happens I go to war with the US government and bring the grid down.

>Gat cranks still legal.

God bless murrica..

Attached: gatcrank15-660x371[1].jpg (660x371, 28K)

Attached: (!!.jpg (990x990, 57K)

No such law may exist under the US Constitution, the order is null and void to the people per the 10th and 2nd.

based!! down with gubbmint

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Bump stocks aren't guns you dumb faggot kys

Thanks for hte link OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither is ammunition, retard.

Now I want to get one and dare the government to come and take it.

Be sure to mention the distinction when I'm filling you with bullets.

>he posted it again

Attached: 3DB252D4-48F9-404F-A868-B0EB16BEF3A7.jpg (1024x607, 84K)

SAGE

THIS FUCKING SLIDE THREAD...

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE !

Anyone bubba enough to own a bump stock doesn't deserve their guns anyway.

Oh no! Whatever will we do?

Attached: 1544305626331.gif (728x408, 1.09M)

Thats totally awesome, like, no one will get shot anymore. Burger kids are safe again.

There are not 2 levels of government under the US Constitution, The State and the Federal.
There are Three.
The People, a body of power inherent, who created the Constitution,
The State, the institutions through whom the people acted to enact the Constitution, and
The Federal, the Institutions which were created by The Constitution.

There is no power given by the people, to either the State or the Federal, to take arms from The People in the United States. No State may usurp, even on 99% to 1% vote, to over-ride their full commitment to the US Constitution as Binding Supreme Law.

Thus, nothing-burger, this "law" is not.

>Pointing out something the president is doing makes you a shill
Maybe you're the shill, bud. I mean, you're the one mindlessly refusing to address it.

Not as safe as you.

Attached: underneath-the-stairwell-nanny-state.jpg (479x335, 58K)

Must suck for the

>Anyone bubba enough to own a bump stock doesn't deserve their guns anyway.

SHALL

If Trump signs this I will forever be an enemy of that faggot and any faggots that defend him.

SHALL

Attached: 1543873352721m.jpg (1024x718, 129K)

>people unironically thought a ny billionaire who sucks kike dick and was democrat for most of his life would protect gun rights

Attached: 1457314468273.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Why does everyone even care? I have always been pro-gun but automatic weapons have also always been illegal
>oh no he's making the pseudo-automatic loophole illegal too
>now how am i gonna get my hands on illegal automatic firearms

Didn't say they should have them taken away nigger just that they don't deserve them. There's a difference.

Bump stocks are a retarded meme attachment for impressing your boyfriends at the range.

If anyone doubts that
The People
are a body of power without the State and without the Federal;
Let them read the 9th and 10th Amendments.

thinking anyone is going to turn these in.
meme flag dem shills are pathetic a f
serious cowards, that's why theyre terrified of armed men. big boom boom scary!

quite easy to do with a blank firing Beretta with the locking lugs removed... a little harder to do that with a real gun.

Then come get them

What kind of dumb asshole still uses a bumpstock in 2018?

Franklin binary gen 3 NATIONALISM

youtu.be/Rsslu2ZvKsA

Face reality magatards, krumpt its a ZOG controlled kike loving shill.

Attached: amerisave.png (593x241, 36K)

Q predicted this! MAGA!!!!

Attached: ABB040AE-804C-43B0-8F44-887504D75667.jpg (500x244, 27K)

>always
no, they have never been unlawful, though you may be correct, they may be "illegal." there may be color-of-law code which pretends that it is not your right to have arms.

They literally haven't you stupid fucking bong. Just your royalty got butthurt a peasant managed to kill a royal and started gun control in the 14th century doesn't mean we're as big of faggots as you

The amendment clearly states shall not be infringed.

The same logic in this ban will be used to justify a semi-auto ban somewhere down the line.

>i-its just 4D chess I swear
lmao

Oh my bad you retarded fat fuck, they're technically legal if they were manufactured before 1986 due to another loophole

And it still will be unlawful and therefore not worth hearing.
It's not in the Constitution for Congress or POTUS to make this choice.

And, please, find the places where the Constitution allows SCOTUS to amend the Constitution by making multiple Opinions.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

Why is it a slide? Unlawful seizure of weapons, or arrest for ownership of "disallowed" property is hardly a slide topic.

MAGA MAGA MAGA! Trump is defending us against the globalists! Just look at the trade def....oops!

>banning an easily manufactured piece of plastic for no other reason than pushing the government nose further up your ass
>good
>ever

klompt cant lower the goy tax to 34b and make the wall ?

Attached: ameripay.png (578x564, 405K)

Remember when he tweeted about Sheldon Adelson wanting Rubio to be his "perfect little puppet"? What the fuck happened inbetween then and now

Nothing at all. You're just a useful idiot.

It's more about not wanting to give kikes entry into the gun control realm.

Bump

Sorry lets try that again. BUMP

Bampu

>Nationalists and Leftists will be United in hating both Trump and Israel
I welcome this

Attached: 850520E5-5F54-4AC3-9FEB-A107D0852606.jpg (1024x841, 109K)

>IMPLYING PEOPLE ACTUALLY OWN THESE
we are talking like less than 15% of firearm owners.

Attached: 596854698454765.jpg (992x415, 40K)

Who own's firearms? All of mine were lost in the lake on a fishing trip.

"Bump stocks, when you're too poor or pussy enough to just buy the real damn thing."

Attached: 1544117866137.png (500x737, 522K)

It's not about "need," or "numbers," it's about Right.
It's all one phrase, and it states the conditions of current status: the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Not the duty of the State, or the duty of the Federal government. The people. Same as the originating earthly source, same as the body of rights, and powers, in the 9th and 10th.
In fact, read with the 9th and 10th, Militia, as well as the Right to Keep and Bear, may not be infringed by either State or Federal. However, each State is to have a Militia of it's own for use in defense, and keeping law and order, and for calling into service for the Federal when Congress declares.

What is even more interesting, if you read Article 1, Section 8, C 16,
Congress is supposed to pay for every male to have a firearm, and training on that firearm, as well as training for working in combat.

Is Drumpf going to send those weapons to terrorists in Syria?

#minetoo what a coincidence. Should have known better than to purchase a Chinese made canoe.

"Gun control. When you're a dumb cunt who belongs in a rubber room."

So, 99% of DC and it's Bureaus belong in a rubber room?

are you seriously implying they don't?

It's not about "need," or "numbers," it's about Right.
It's all one phrase, and it states the conditions of current status: the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Not the duty of the State, or the duty of the Federal government. The people. Same as the originating earthly source, same as the body of rights, and powers, in the 9th and 10th.
In fact, read with the 9th and 10th, Militia, as well as the Right to Keep and Bear, may not be infringed by either State or Federal. However, each State is to have a Militia of it's own for use in defense, and keeping law and order, and for calling into service for the Federal when Congress declares.

There are not 2 levels of government under the US Constitution, The State and the Federal.
There are Three.
The People, a body of power inherent, who created the Constitution,
The State, the institutions through whom the people acted to enact the Constitution, and
The Federal, the Institutions which were created by The Constitution.

There is no power given by the people, to either the State or the Federal, to take arms from The People in the United States. No State may usurp, even on 99% to 1% vote, to over-ride their full commitment to the US Constitution as Binding Supreme Law, unless they are leaving the Union.
And it is the responsibility of all States to keep check on each other, regarding abuses of their people.

Yes. Or a prison.

Correct

Cool so now the precedent has been set to ban stocks. Next thing you know we'll be able to buy all the guns and ammo we want but no stocks. No grips. Now handguards. No sights.

There is no precedent in color-of-law.
We do not excuse a bank robber because he previously robbed a convenience store.

>attachment is a gun
KYS

>congress can determine your property ownership
You're already bullet to the head.

That's literally $115.61 from every man woman and child in america.

Vegas shooter did not have bumpstocks nigger. Go look at the photos of his guns. The Vegas Bumpstock meme is just more propaganda to get them banned. There has not been a single shooting where a bumpstock was used.

It would include any "rate altering device"

TPBP

niggers rape hundreds day in day out, why haven't you chopped your dick off yet?