What changed with vaccinations?

Jow Forums, what the fuck is going on with vaccinations in the current year? I’m about to have a kid, and it seems like the number of vaccines required EXPLODED in the recent years. Am I being naive? Am I not remembering things correctly because I do not remember my parents taking me to the doctors and getting this many vaccines.

I’m super worried. Do any of you know any kids who got fucked up from this many vaccines or is this scare-mongering by the organic industry?

Attached: 40B17581-2F62-4A18-8577-EC7A91C4A0E3.jpg (1108x862, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jid/article/182/2/383/2190935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaccines have cured my homosexuality.

vaccines increase the chance for mental illnesses. they are also the cause of SIDS.

What changed? Are there more vaccinations being given than what they did in the 80s or are they just giving smaller doses not often?

>assured stable profit from every single person
>also a few free shots at injecting whatever you wish into people
I wonder why. Also expect the thread to be flooded with provax shills any moment, as well as the rate of new threads being made on Jow Forums to skyrocket.

The vaccination thing just makes no sense. Growing up, I think 80s babies only got what? Mumps, measles and rubella? I don’t think we got polio vaccines or any other things they give today. It’s really perverse. I got less vaccines in the military than an infant gets.

Jesus! WTF?!

Attached: 63EC5690-7269-4F6F-9071-572ACD47B21A.png (500x280, 317K)

Ok, time to start looking into this 1986 act.

Attached: 509AEFD7-392D-4E71-A2B3-85D7C3463286.jpg (590x960, 87K)

the depopulation agenda is real

There is no fucking way I’m allowing my kid to get the current vaccine schedule. My wife and I were both born in the 80s and we didn’t die from not having 72 different vaccines. This is absolutely ludicrous.

Attached: 402103FF-59FA-408E-BCE2-2E74065EDA4B.jpg (685x385, 78K)

>Implying that High-functioning Autism is bad

I’ve seen too many bobble-headed kids grunting and screaming in Whole Foods to scare me straight. I’d rather have a kid with a normal IQ than roll those dice.

My sister became an anti vaxxer after she took my niece to get one and she turned into a zombie for an entire week.

terrifying story

Profit, big pharma and profits.
Same reason you cannot sue for Thimerasol due to heavy metal poisoning...

They work and are safe, so they use them more.

just go to a poor county and have your child/kid.
they won't be able to afford to stock that shit
to give your kid.

>turned into a zombie for an entire week.
She got lucky. Many do not recover at all.

Has anyone else noticed how hard they've been shilling the chickenpox vaccine recently? I used to trust the mainstream narrative on vaccines but this is making me suspicious. Chicken pox is fucking harmless, yeah I'm sure someone can dig up a one in a million case where a kid who already had a dozen health problems died from it, but every non-zoomer got it and they're completely fine today. Plus if you get infected as a kid you're immune for life, while the vaccine wears off after a few years. I've seen posts calling mothers "murderers" and doxxing them because they held a chicken pox party instead of getting the vaccine

Attached: aid520995-v4-728px-Recognize-Chickenpox-Step-11.jpg (728x546, 45K)

In the Third World one might actually want (some) vaccines though.

Have you read about the allergy aspect?
The adjuvants in the vaccines trigger the immune system to build immunity, but apparently the immune system's targeting system is hit-or-miss. Sometimes it misidentifies the target as something as innocuous as pollen, peanuts, or pets.

Yep, i am aware of this.
I guess having multiple allergies made me research possible causes, and timerosal as allergy trigger has been proven in rats.
Unluckily, mainstream NPC's dont accept this knowledge.

Why bother getting vaccinated for chickenpox? I heard it doesn’t even last and requires boosters. I got chickenpox in 4th grade. It didn’t kill me.

Doxxing moths for having a pox party? First of all, who gives two shits if a parent does this or not. It’s not your kid. Second, why would anyone be calling for their head?

Because they're MURDERING CHILDREN!!!!! Sure, the death rate for chicken pox is literally less than one in a million. BUT THEY'RE MURDERING CHILDREN!! Seriously, that's the argument they're using.

Source: academic.oup.com/jid/article/182/2/383/2190935

Forgot image

Attached: m_182-2-383-fig002.jpg (520x256, 19K)

Is it weird I'm born in 1986 but managed to have the measles as a kid?

Don’t do it man. Get the bare minimum if you can. It’s way more complex than muhhhh vAcCinEs bad, but they are actually pretty bad. What’s happening is humans are exposed to massive amounts of heavy metals like aluminum, lead, nickel, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, etc in nearly every facet of life since industrialization. These poisons are in the food supply, air and water and mothers are passing it down to their children making them toxic from birth. Then injecting mercury and aluminum into kids via vAcCinEs just adds to the overall toxic load making autism and other developmental disorders that much more common.