MACRON ADDRESSING THE NATION LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=rjcyBzzE7-A

MACRON ADDRESSING THE NATION LIVE

Attached: macron c'est ici.png (720x959, 488K)

so far, has denounced violence and said he will crack down, but now is saying that the anger has justification

has said that gas tax will be stopped, but is expressing his sympathy to the "forgotten people" who have been suffering for 40 years

>I want to be very clear with you this night...I was fighting to change the system, because I love this country
>My legitimacy comes from you, nothing else
>we (including other countries) are in a hard time, but I believe we can find a way to find a way out, this is our historical path

>if we're not united, we're running to our own loss

Attached: france revolution.jpg (1780x1002, 186K)

now talking about increasing money for education, schools, universities, etc

increasing salaries for french workers starting 2019 from gov funds

asking employers to give end of year bonuses to their workers (won't be taxed)

lowering taxes on pensioners that get let than 2k per month

These are the main proscriptions

also says he will talk to big companies to "help the country succeed"

>people have asked for a reimposition of rich tax, but we won't be doing that (trickle down, it's failures to help in the past as the reasons)

>but we will fight harder against people that avoid taxes, both companies and people, who pay elsewhere for example

>have some money, just stop breaking stuff

>got to be more just, simple, clear in compensating those that work
>have to renew also french and EUROPEAN national projects

now emphasizing "unity" and "coming together"

yes he's a total faggot

>questions about "representation"
>new electoral law, etc., people feel their views aren't getting heard
(however he doesn't actually make proscriptions, just says "i want this question to be asked)

>also climate change question needs to be asked

>the question of how the state should be governed
>too centralized in paris

>the nation has to come to agreement about her identity
>we need to face the question about immigration
>demands a debate without precedent
>needs to happen nationally in all our institutions

The guy blows whichever direction the wind is blowing. Why trust him when you can get his head AND install someone sincere? No one wants to lose their head and an example is the best way to remind future leaders of the repercussions of being a traitor.

this could be interesting, but i assume this means nothing will actually happen, but it's edgy that he felt he had to mention it

>also the debate shouldn't just be in institutions, but also everywhere among the people, the mayors, etc.
>for this reason, i will meet mayors from every region to beat out a "new social project"

>we will not just go back to our old life without changing anything
TOTAL LIES PROBABLY
>we are at a HISTORIC MOMENT, by dialogue and engagement we will succeed

>i am here to report to you, my only worry is for you, my only fight is for France
>long live the republic, long live france

Any thoughts, friends? It just finished

i completely agree, i think it says something that he gives legitimate ideas with regards to gibs, but just says "question should be posed" on the other issues

anyone think his speech was enough? Sounded like a cookie cutter politician's rhetoric, but normies entire existence revolves around money so I am not sure. They might take it and be happy.

I don't know, I thought he made a mistake by starting with so much denouncing. I'm no politician for sure, but it pissed me off too much to swallow what followed. Maybe people will just remember the end though (which was pretty good "word wise" I think)?

I had the same feeling, the first half cancelled the second half for me.
> long live the republic, long live select people of France.

War in 7 days or less

Macron nigger needs a Molotov Shower asap.

DONT TRUST THIS NIGGERLOVING SNAKE

I also heard rumours that someone stole an assault rifle from a police officer. Hopefully it gets used to put a few rounds into Macron's stupid face.

They would use that assault rifle to raid hidden weapon caches at mosques. Turn that single assault rifle into 100+ assault rifles.

its a nice thought but honestly it probably wont happen. the government will have a small capitulation to the demands and then it'll all die down. the movement is being hijacked by violent commies, kikes, niggers and arabs anyway

Macron's speech:
>pic related

Attached: KOJc0B9.png (500x397, 284K)

>taxes on pensioners

I am always in disbelieve how people are not revolting over that from the start. Everything that is payed into pension is already taxed.