Why do you faggots keep falling for shill campaigns here?

remember Jow Forums is supposed to be full of stubborn assholes who refuse ANY narrative shoved down our throats and instead investigate properly & debunk them

And yet I keep seeing faggots adopt obvious shill narratives after just a week or so of it's launch

Attached: 1532992694640.jpg (956x790, 107K)

Good thread.

Attached: 8EE0BDF0-4693-44B4-8134-346E62C063BF.jpg (960x539, 89K)

Its all the newfags and JIDF and FBI honestly. Just keep your eyes open. Sometimes theres a coded algorithm that doesnt translate. I swear I used to think that shit was a meme but its true.

I'll raise you user.

Attached: 1544225494283m.jpg (548x1024, 54K)

Theory: because most of the so called red pill shills here are in fact disguised blue pills "hear me out."
What makes someone more comfy, and open to subtle manipulation?
A post that initially fit's their narrative.
or
A post that goes against their ideology.
One can literally argue that /pol is on the fast track to becoming bizzaro reddit.
Why half of them respond to the level of stupidity of some of the slides, I see here amazes me.
If a shit post gets insta bumped to page one, it's usually because of a group of shills who bump each other in an ad nauseum circle jerk.

Attached: 1522731269493.jpg (1103x724, 283K)

Das right, we need hang a few jews to have a party.

>tfw no Agatha gf

Attached: sad.jpg (800x718, 111K)

Attached: 1532992995735.jpg (768x738, 234K)

>everybody who disagrees with me is shareblue

Attached: 1520782033613.jpg (500x433, 45K)

Attached: BFD853EF-59A1-47D1-9935-D010067F32AB.jpg (480x415, 50K)

I think you should lurk moar 2016 newfag

did I state any ideas that I agree/disagree with retard?
what I meant was to keep being skeptical and not just swallow fucking obvious shill narratives like a thirsty cuck
how do you recognize shill narratives?
simple
learn how the fucking site works

>learn how the site works
>says the guy who thinks everybody but him is a CIA/mossad agent and that Jow Forums is a single ideology
o how i am laffin. I bet your political alignment is "alt-right".

Attached: 1515206693115.png (342x342, 231K)

Attached: A2CA982D-291F-46ED-905E-AF7A96EA7695.jpg (1080x885, 92K)

They're mostly not even real posters - shills/bots
The rest are young kids and nonwhites

>tells me what my ideology is without me mentioning a shred of my politics
>claims i think Jow Forums has that single ideology
bravo you just BTFO'd yourself
keep going leaf

>obvious shill narratives
Enlighten us on them then. If they are obvious to you, point them out in this thread.

Attached: 2D4D6163-5EB8-4CC3-BBCE-E1A388EB53A4.jpg (736x718, 37K)

Checked
Why is its face so greasy?

do all flips have 4 second memories?
>remember Jow Forums is supposed to be
It's obvious that you are trying to control the way that people react and think on this site (which makes you a shill), and your apparent rage at having been caught red handed makes it even more clear. Jow Forums is not "supposed to be" anything other than an imageboard, and your use of the word "our" is pretty much the first step of astroturfing. Guess how I know everything you know about this place prior to 2016 is from screencaps on reddit.
>Jow Forums should be a monolith
>/po/ should disagree with everything it doesn't already believe
wew lad. now fuck off filipino shill you're the weakest race on earth (fact)

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640×607.jpg (640x607, 94K)

This
They run AI chatbots to post threads and keep them bumped with artificial, automated discussion. Most of Jow Forums isn't even real people at this point and almost all of the quality posters are long gone. I'm not even sure why I still come to this shithole honestly, habit I guess.

that'll defeat the whole point of the thread
the point is for you to learn how to feed yourself by figuring out how shills are using how the site works, their post timing, post redundancy & irl reactionary relevance

Po some more of her face

Whoa, is that Agatha?

>wanting a jew gf

Attached: heil.jpg (1080x720, 140K)

Because this is a hurtbox, not a hugbox.

who keeps falling ?

you get shills making shit topics and shills responding to them
who are the ones falling for what ?

>remember Jow Forums is supposed to be full of stubborn assholes who refuse ANY narrative shoved down our throats and instead investigate properly & debunk them
nek minute
>just trust me bro, there's shills everywhere okay? I can't prove it and you can't see them, but they're there. just listen to me bro
lmao yeah you're fucked

Because they are children.

Attached: ed6b6ef1109cb11abde2ac225d9255dabfa7c5e8e3e93455dc8689522aa7c735.jpg (255x220, 8K)

Nigger cum.

>/pol
Fuck off, newfag.

You want a real campaign??? Get the fuck in here:

The plan is hatched, we force the Jew into admitting they owned and carried all the slaves over to the U.S.
They will try to shapeshift into us whites, this is when we point out the many Twitter comebacks of "fellow whites" etc...
Here is what you need to post EVERYWHERE.
AND! Happy Hanukkah!
The only way the Jew can defeat it, is by admitting it itself.
All attempts at derail have already been beaten.
Shills are quiet, and frightened.
We have a winner.
We force the Jews hand into admitting slavery was them, not via expecting nogs to clock on, but counting on the Jewish complex and need to subvert.
They basically have to beat us to the punch about slavery before we do...as obviously, they think they can spin it.
BUT, they live in the land of order.
We live in the land of Chaos.

Post all important pictures, stick with the main ones, put them EVERYWHERE.
Theres a stencil set, a QR code, and a few others.
We are going to play the leftist to name the Jew.

>Previous Breads

Attached: 33829175730488.png (667x1056, 26K)

I'll give you props leaf on your level of projection through semantics but your whole argument can be boiled down to "no u"

funny part is I'm not even attacking your obvious tells of moving straight to personal attacks and prescribing of unstated points
but it shows your political affiliation well kek