Why don't you care about the environment Jow Forums? eco-fascism is the only way forward!

>why don't you care about the environment Jow Forums? eco-fascism is the only way forward!
listen to the turtle anons

Attached: turtle.jpg (890x668, 329K)

Shut it user, the only thing I'm going to do is buy straws in bulk and proceed to flush them down the toilet.

is that why my internet is so fucking slow? god damn turtles

Attached: 1539623875266.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

Lol fuck that turtle

Looks like Mitch McConnell.

Turtles are gay

Massive fines for people who litter.

Looks delicious.

because the world is not the kingdom of light
we're in the kingdom of darkness, just chill
out and enjoy the show.

Fuck nature.

this guy gets it

Attached: eco fascist.jpg (480x585, 38K)

reminder that the majority of ocean pollution does not come from rivers located in the west but rather from rivers located in third world shitholes - recent campaigns encouraging you to reduce your personal plastic consumption to help fix the problem are distraction techniques from the huge problems we are/will be facing

overpopulation and disregard for the environment in the third world is the greatest threat to nature (and society)

>tfw I throw cigarette butts out the window
>tfw I don't cut up my 6 pack plastic holder thingies
>tfw I remove/bypass the catalytic converters on my vehicles
>tfw I cut wood without a permit and get my Christmas tree right outside of town
>tfw I bury dead animals out there too
>tfw I smuggle bad batteries into the landfill and don't even recycle
>tfw I release old R34 coolant and freeon into the atmosphere
>tfw I dump old vehicle fluids on unwanted plants and weeds
>tfw I burn my garbage in the campfire
>tfw I couldn't give the least of shits about the environment and in spite of what they'll tell you hardly anybody else does either

you could just not be a lazy,wasteful faggot

because the turd world dumps metric fucktons of trash into the ocean and no matter how much you "care" about the environment in the west, it literally doesn't matter
sure, pick up the trash after yourself and make sure your own country isn't a polluted shithole with trash heaps everywhere, but anything like "environment taxes" and such should be eradicated and the jews pushing them, executed

Kill yourself burger

it might not have much impact since waste will still be produced but even on principle environmentalism should be a point of practice

environmentalism quickly turns into white supremacism once you realize who is killing this planet

We are giving those sea creatures the tools and equiptment to start building long lasting housing for themselves rather than having to move all the time, and they get their heads stuck in it or swallow it. They are fucking retarded, they aren't even paying for the materials.

devils advocate, to be fair most of the waste produced in the third world is from the factories that make consumerist shit for the west

the anglo brain

It is very sad to see oceanic wildlife get fucked by plastics and netting. Just wait until the populated 3rd world countries ramp up their plastic production to accommodate their people. And there will be nothing the west can do about it

that turtle looks like he's having a lot of fun though

this. Every single person in every single western country could drop dead right this second, and it wouldn't change a thing for the environment because it's china, india, and the multitude of third world shit whole creating the problem.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 28K)

I'm so sick and tired of these brainlet "arguments" where dumbfucks run around in circles with their absolutely worthless dumbfuck comments
Fuck you

Already on it.

Attached: 1539109834360.png (900x720, 113K)

Scumbags who do this deserve to be thrown in the pit with the spics niggers and jews.

We are giving those sea creatures the potatoes to start eating long lasting meals for every day rather than having to search for food all the time, and they ruin their crops without fail. They are fucking retarded, they aren't even paying for the clones we have provided.

I did one for you.

what?