Is a simple, private transaction illegal in your country?

Is a simple, private transaction illegal in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-122512_Twitter.jpg (1080x1121, 351K)

It is when it breaches electoral law

This guy.

>smocking

>smocking gun

Imagine having That guy as president, LMAO

>smocking

BLLLUUURRRMMMMPPPPFFFHHH

Attached: 1497507674632.jpg (650x487, 110K)

>uses smocking twice

Imagine being shareblue, having to pay people to disseminate your narrative, when nobody pays me to be an online nazi.

I can't believe he makes typos
next time I'll just vote for who the media likes

>nobody pays me to be an online nazi
thats pretty embarrassing

>purposely misspell word
>retards share the tweet to point it out
>word gets spread further
Liberals are dumb.

I'm not one for the "he makes typos on purpose to send signals" theories, but smocking is capitalized in both posts AND he spelled it wrong in both tweets? And he surely knows how to spell "smoking." But he's using speak-to-text? Then how are there quotation marks and "NO COLLUSION" in capital letters?

>anyone who isn't being paid to lie is a nazi
all of you will be culled

go away incels

Why don't you have ID's?

what the fuck are you even trying to say to me

migrated from another board you election tourist

it's not a misspelled word though as it refers to a stitching method to gather up fabric
you're worthless

it is when unreported to the FEC and for the express purpose of influencing a election

so you're saying there's a gun for stitching fabric and trump was using said gun idiomatically in a tweet

>this damage control

90% of businesses work like that right now in Russia.

i recognized the word and thought that's why autocorrect didn't change it for him, that is if he genuinely made the grammatical mistake twice. Going any deeper than that I have no idea what else it could mean

dismissed

>Mexicans all of a sudden respect US laws

permission denied

S M O C K I N G

Attached: 1536275938684.jpg (600x315, 43K)

>Smocking
this guy is the leader of the free world? holy shit

Attached: mysides.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I don't have to imagine. It's my awesome reality.

Dear god our President has brain damage.. What the fuck is a Smocking Gun? It's not even in autocorrect.

Is it some Ruskie word?

>smock
>something to cover up
Maybe you will get it someday

>Smocking
Based englando

Salesmen often intentionally put in typos to hook their audience.

This just in...

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 889K)

>Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch
ah yes it all makes sense now

Attached: smocked shirt.jpg (357x361, 153K)

Well somebody better email Ian to find out more about this "Smocking gun"

Attached: jTzh1Ht-660x314[1].png (660x314, 228K)

Think about what you just typed

Not only is he trolling you to bring the attention to his tweet by your obsession over online grammer nazi'ng.

he's also giving a slight to the people that are about to get the rope

>J Podesta
>Valleria Jarret
>What up

Attached: smocking.png (460x177, 148K)

My grandpa died this summer and when my mom tried to go through the paperwork to transfer some of his pension (360E a month) to my grandma, they discovered they had accidentally paid him about 10E a month extra since 1992 and they are now demanding all of it back with interest from my grandma. Since 1992. She's 87. It's thousands of Euros.

Americans, you have no idea how lucky you are. Your laws are way better than those in Europe.

Attached: 1463251092545.png (253x224, 92K)

this is your president lmao
where is the wall? hahahahahha

Seriously people always feel the need to spell check these days as if it’s automatically invalidates what a person says. Great tactic for exposure.

Attached: 7FF85EA4-F6AF-4264-AE2D-DD1875496C5C.jpg (252x514, 191K)

Coming from the "country" that is only know for Renaldo, you're one to talk

Attached: 1544052348388.gif (480x264, 3.69M)

if you can't even spell correctly, why the hell should people listen to what you have to say

I want our yellow cake trucked from China back to Russia, shipped from Russia back to Australia, shipped from Australia back to Canada so they can give it back... or I want republicans and democrats both to die. ALL of you fucking traitors.

if you come from leaf country, why the hell should people listen to what you have to say?

Attached: 1544130150740.jpg (1200x594, 121K)

"leader of the free world" can't even spell smoking.
I don't give a fuck who's in charge because it has literally never made a difference in my life but wow.
It feels good to be smarter than the president.

(You) shouldn’t, just cover your eyes and ears while sitting in a dark room. If you can’t infer what someone has said through the text I’d worry more about your reading comprehension. Einstein couldn’t remember his own address so I suppose we should disregard all that drivel he spoke.

Attached: E6430BB5-9A15-4B36-93F4-051D4B280428.jpg (576x1024, 44K)

It's a gun that is applied when you're baking or painting, so as not to get splattered?

>Is a simple, private transaction illegal in your country?

If that simple private transaction is carried out with the corrupt INTENT of influencing an election, then YES, it IS illegal.

>Smocking
Kek

>why the hell should people listen to what you have to say
Everyone is talking about it. News, Jow Forums, twitter.