>Europe during pagan times
>Snowniggers butchering and enslaving each other
>Vikangz raiding tiny villages and murdering unarmed fisherman
>Civilized south engaging in pederasty and all kinds of degeneracy
>suddenly Christianity arrives
>Europeans stop being degenerate
>Europeans start uniting
>Europeans get to know how to treat women properly
>Europeans get to know how to treat Muzzy shitskins invading their homelands properly
>Europeans become ultimate civilized conquerors
>Massive massacres of Muslims happen
>Massive massacres of Jews happen
>Europeans launch holy wars, devastating the Islamic world

P.S. : Orthodoxy or Death.

Attached: 1544463072335.jpg (1200x1627, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hodów
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity is a religion for everybody; and anyone who truly embraces it's teachings will improve in whatever profession they are part of, whether they are soldiers or not.

>Christianity is a Religion of Warriors
correct!

Christianity was indeed the religion of the soldiers in the Roman empire, that's why Constantine was the favorite emperor of the army. Paganism on the other hand was the religion of tranny emperors, fag priests and degenerate boy fuckers. Kinda like today.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1540674383785.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Good thinking lad.

>Christianity is a Religion of Warriors
Let us know when the "warriors" arrive.

>Paganism on the other hand was the religion of tranny emperors, fag priests and degenerate boy fuckers.
This should literally be the definition when you look it up on Websters.

Oh, found a christian warrior on the way to the border.
I feel save now. Thank you based sandnigger worshippers!.

Attached: Christcuck Warriors.jpg (615x409, 62K)

>Europeans get to know how to treat Muzzy shitskins invading their homelands properly
ah sacking the capital of christian empire and losing Byzantine lands is considered a win now?

Attached: 11514119.jpg (1055x574, 141K)

Where are warriors when all their lands got controlled by atheists under secularism. Christian larpers support fags and atheism controlling their society. So much for being warriors. The jew is putting your country laws using EU puppets. It's laughable you're using eu flag which represent the death of european cultures into burgerified globalist women and nigger boot licking culture ruled by jews.

>fag priests and degenerate boy fuckers
But that's Christianity today
Also I'm quite sure the current pope is actually a homo

This is complete bullshit. The warrior monk is a fucking larp.

If you want to go to war, survive it and win, you'd better get a correct mindset.

If you want to feel bad for killing people and set so many rules of engagement that the job becomes confusing, join your local police force.

Attached: 91ipcPpOaZL._SX355_.jpg (355x351, 27K)

>Europeans get know how to treat muzzy shitskins invading

No they didn’t. The Crusaders destroyed Europe and Europeans more than they ever did to Muslims. Crusaders let Muslims rule Spain for 600 years because they were to busy waring with other Europeans. Crusaders let the holy city of Constantinople get conquered by Muslims

Attached: 05E5C395-7F98-42A5-A811-A309F6E46A8F.jpg (1137x1649, 1.29M)

Europeans conquered the entire world under the banner of Christ, they had all other races and relgions under their heel. Then democracy destroyed the balance that nobility and royalty provided and the Jew crept into the breach created between commoner and nobility, and taught that atheism and social democracy were the only solutions to problems. Little by little it took hold and now we are where we are today. Atheist social democracy has created hell on earth. All nations that forget God shall be turned into hell, and a nation divided against itself cannot stand, as Christ warned us 2000 years ago. Therefore Christianity is not compatible with democracy and atheism is only the road to absolute degeneracy.

That is a precise description of christianity.

>Orthodoxy or Death
So how do you feel about the fact that your grand church is now the great mosque in Istanbul?

Christianity is communism

Actually, one of the Popes actually said that Communism is evil.

Reminder that Prophet Muhammad kissed the penis of small boys while child-bride Ayisha washed his semen stains

You have nowhere to hide fucking kikes , rooted you out itt

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

Keep thinking everybody laughing at you are "kikes".
>be White
>so White, has EU meme flag
>worships sandnigger deity
>calls people that laughs at him, a sandnigger
Stay stupid and controlled lol

whats your faith

whats your religious beleifs

what are your spiritual beliefs friend

We will never be free from the Jews until we eradicate those who worship a Jew. This degenerate world is the end game for Christendom and the Christcucks will only ever murder those who try to restore our lost nobility rather than the Jews they serve.

Attached: laurel.jpg (1500x2500, 199K)

what are your spiritual beliefs friend

> rationalizing worship of a jew on a stick

what is your faith

>mudshits occupying europe for 700 years while christkikes are in charge
>christkikes are warriors
kek you kike faggot

whats your faith friend

yep, it was good at the time, but now we need more. it is not enough anymore, people wont accept an edited book as truth, and rightly so.

listen to Jesus Teachings, have a direct connection to God. Do not worship idols. Pray, be anti-materialistic but collect wealth to use for the good of your tribe. You do reincarnate if your soul is not pure enough for heaven (most of us), and reincarnation occurs in your tribe (similar genetics). this is the Aryan-pill, and you just swallowed it.

thats about all. peace out.

not your friend kike lover

Nationalsozialismus

>voluntary charity is now communism

Attached: Letter from Louis IX to Phillipe III.jpg (668x653, 160K)

what are your spiritual beliefs

christians have conquered literally the entire world including all of the muslim world save Saudi arabian dessert and western-central turkey (north and east got conquered by russian christians until the jew faggots launched the communist revolution)

so atheist im genuinely curious about the spiritual demographics of pol

ARYANISM

cringe

explain ? please do you worship

Christianity was a religion of the masses created to unify the meek masses against the tyranny of the warrior classes who were fewer in number but physically stronger and more threatening to the meek so they were ruled by them.

its really interesting this atheist explosion on pol lol
im interested how did it happen??

Christianity and the abtahamic religions are subjective. 100 right ways to do it and 100 wrong ways. What a mess.

>Do not worship idols
>this is the Aryan-pill
The Aryans were prolific idol worshipers, as the base-line proto-Indo-European religion emerged from the fusion of ancestor worship, nature spirit shamanism, astrological mathemagic, and tribal histories becoming mythology. One of the signs used to detect the spread of the Aryans into the Indian subcontinent is to look for the specific ritual horse burials which marked their progress as the forerunner of the Ashvamedha ritual. Even down into the era in which the Bhagavad Gita was composed, worship of idols of the myriad host of lesser deities (as opposed to the supreme truth discussed directly in other parts of the Gita) is listed as one of the potential yogic paths.

Anti-idol is anti-White

they are not really atheist, either they are larpagans or jews

I worship nothing but I want to get closer to God. I think Jesus never asked to be worshipped either.
Currently trying to strenghten and grow my soul by anti-materialism/ strenghtening of willpower (triomf des willens).
I'll try to do good but I am itching for a race-war. I believe reincarnation occurs in our offspring so thse niggers and jews need to be removed if we as a race want to advance to a higher intellect.

there is so much we humans do not understand yet, and science is still primitive compared to how grand the universe is, and were only in the 3rd dimension! Lets just try to survive and grow by mercilessly culling the weak and the aggressors to our race.

also
Catholicism = Babylonian paganism
Judaism & Islam = Saturnalian Cube worshipping
Hinduism = demon idolatry

Attached: stairpepe.jpg (710x592, 108K)

Christianity is not a religion of warriors, it is a religion of righteousness
A true man of God knows that it is better to live in peace than in war, but when the world throws upon you the burdens of sinful men to fight you tooth and nail to stop the spread of the Gospel and His word, they must stand firm like a rock to fight against those who would seek to hide the word of God from men, and be willing to die for the spread of the word.
But it is better to not pick up the sword, to convert without bloodshed, and to show mercy to the repentant. If they falsely convert, then justice ought to be carried out, but in the end if they reject the word of God they will find their penance in the afterlife

Attached: the son of god.jpg (500x415, 93K)

When I leave my house each day, I pat down my pockets to make sure I have my keys, knife, drivers license, debt card, and lighter.
Never once have I been compelled to leave my house with a religious belief.
>Oh no, I don't have a religious belief, I must choose one, any one, before I leave the house
I see religion for what it is. I'm just amazed others don't, especially Whites, they are smarter than that. I look down on them the most.

t. demon

were not going back to sacrificing children to the bog sorry. Parasitic entities can starve.

what are your beliefs

Christianity is not a warrior religion..... And it lost many conquests against the muslims.

With an influx of fresh shills and newfaggots.
Everyone who thoroughly researched the spiritual systems, mystery schools and religions know for a fact that Christ is the Messiah and the only way man can be reconciled and pardoned before God Almighty.
Only a remnant of people God predestined to glory and eternal life by His divine wisdom and knowledge.
The rest will burn for all eternity and regret their folly in darkness and torments.
There is a price to pay for taunting God and for making His gifts of mercy, love, longsuffering, grace, salvation, patience etc. a mockery.
Regardless of who does what or who says what the word of God always stands true and never fails. Even so must the majority perish and only a few get saved.
>The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Attached: pt.jpg (334x506, 42K)

edgy atheist. religion serves as a cohesion glue for society and makes men fight harder. religion can be good or bad. in general npc's cant think for themselves so they need to be protected from themselves and exogenous parasites.

personal spirituality is for the greater mind, and if you dont think about god or the afterlife youre no better than a chink and I suggest you kys or stop using fluoride toothpaste/water.

so what are your spiritual beliefs

and then it reconquistad the entirty of spain from the muslims, then conquered both americas from literal demon worshippers, before just going in full overdrive and conquering the entire world.

religion does not decide the fate of man, its the characteristics of man itself. and we are weak now. decadent. opulent. corrupt.

If you claim that Aryan spirituality is against the construction and worship of idols, you are simply a liar. If your personal belief is that only negative entities can be contracted through idol worship, state as much, but don't make false claims about the beliefs of the Aryans to try to make your own position seem more authoritative. It just makes you look like a fool in the eyes of anyone who actually studies ancient religions.

You do know that demon is derived from a Greek term which applied to any spirit, positive or negative, which interacted with humans, right? By the original definition, Yeshua is a demon.

based. but do you worship an idol of Christ?

What happened chucks?

interesting what are your religious beliefs

Thanks to christianity we went from forest niggers to this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hodów

All those men died and killed throughout the ages with Gods name on their mouths, fighting degeneracy and heretic pagan filth not only in Poland but all over europe and later on foreign soil.

Nothing convinces the pagan janissary of the power of Christ as a 6 feet Pole wielding a 20 feet long lance with Ave Maria being their outer armor and faith their inner on.

Attached: z13.jpg (876x624, 187K)

You sound like an absolute neckbeard autist. You really think thousands of years of recorded spiritual experiences are all just made up? Just because you sucked enough high fructose corn syrup down to give you brain damage doesn't mean you're superior.
>hurr durr life is a cosmic coincidence, I'm so enlightened I shrug off all of human history as primitive fairytales

>Catholicism = Babylonian paganism
>Judaism & Islam = Saturnalian Cube worshipping

lol

Are you high?
>And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
>Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Idk about you but i sure am.

Attached: 154420.jpg (583x594, 32K)

>You do know that demon is derived from a Greek term which applied to any spirit, positive or negative

actually admitting he worships demons. KEK youre a sad faggot talking to little puppets and statues.

Attached: 1527186031035.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Jew

You have no power over me. lol Get fucked sandnigger worshipper.

How do you feel knowing you have to beg us for a better life?

You are

>quoting a book whose teachings have been permanently been warped by confirmed tampering and editing 4 centuries after christ.

yeah good job brainlet. stop worshipping idols. stop worshipping christ. stop worshipping anything. Neither God nor Jesus need your energy to survive. they are the source. you can ask Jesus for guidance if you want.

Jew

What part of any statement that I've made reveals anything about my personal beliefs?
Nothing I have said can be used to derive such information. Only a shill would attempt to construct such a strawman, as that other shill is so desperate to do in asking every poster about their beliefs.

You came here posting nonsense and got blown out, now you resort to these pathetic tactics.

>You have no power over me. lol Get fucked sandnigger worshipper.

youre getting a little nervous there? The demon within you getting prickly? BY THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST AND GOD ALLMIGHTY I COMPEL THE DEMONS TO LEAVE THIS user.

Catholicism is a religion of warriors who did the crusades.
Protestantism is a religion of heretics who did no crusades.

hey dick head im not a shill im super interested pols been changing and i want know people beliefs

stop worshipping idols. Its nigger-tier. It attracts demons. Demons are parasites. You are aiding parasites.

Amen brother

>anyone that doesn't worship my sandnigger god is a sandnigger
You don't even know how stupid you sound. That's why you sandnigger worshipers are so funny to me.

and usually people who are proud of they're beliefs want to talk about them

fuck off euro kike

Catholicism is babylonian paganism.

pope has a fish hat.
mass child abuse
Worship of idols
Worship of mary magdalene as mother of god
before battle call up mary instead of god or jesus for victory, because she is ISHTAR . SHE IS INANNA. SHE IS THE GODESS OF WAR AND SEX.

Nope, I still think you're stupid. Are you sure you're doing it right? lol

No, you are

>stop worshipping anything
>Neither God nor Jesus need your energy to survive. they are the source. you can ask Jesus for guidance if you want.
I can ask God for anything i want/need.
I need to worship and praise God because God is worthy.
Give God the glory and praise He deserves!
Be thankful!

Attached: ry.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

I dont care what you say at the end of the day youre the one going to hell. And afterwards you'll reincarnate as a nigger because you like worshipping demon idols so much.

lol, what do I worship, exactly?

apparently yourself.

Anti-Christians are anti-Western, and Anti-White people.

Anti-Christians are on the same team as Communists, Jews, Muslims, faggots, feminists, abortionists, transsexuals, Hindus, bankers, globalists, and all the rest of evil trash of the world.

I smite thee in the name of the Lord heretic.

Wrong again, christkike.

schwul

go worship the ''mother of god'' then, you got a nice statue in your house, perhaps looking at you right now?

you dumb imbecile God has no mother. Its the epitome of perfection the power of which would scorch your memeflag ass because you are so god damn impure by your immersion in babylonian corruption.

a demon then. you can kindly fuck off and return to whatever degenerate blood sacrifice you were doing.

stay extirpated, faggot

I will pray for your heretical eternal soul while you burn in hell for eternity.

It's faggot loving Protestants that brought in Muslims, legalized homo marriage, promote feminism to the four corners of the world, and are the biggest supporters of Israel, and the biggest mouthpieces for the Jew in America and the UK.

But yet, Catholics are the ones to blame.

Attached: 435434354.png (500x566, 148K)

fuck off bozgor fagjew

Attached: Jedi Priests in Orthodoxy.jpg (610x392, 49K)

I think you have to go to your local revered pedophile to confess you have been a faggot again.

Attached: 1517927371000.jpg (700x636, 50K)

>rapes hundreds of thousands of children, builds a snake room in the vatican, pope kisses feet of niggers

why everyone picking on C*tholicism?!

DAILY REMINDER CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN

>if you don't worship a foreigner and a foreign tribal deity while participating in foreign cultural traditions, you are anti-European
The great delusion of the Christcuck