The Extraterrestrial Meme and Political Control

Both skeptics and believers are wrong about extraterrestrials

Modern UFO phenomenon is a reality, but it is not because of alien craft visiting earth. Modern UFO phenomena is entirely explainable with existing technology. The answer to the modern UFO mystery is both: experimental aircraft accidentally being seen, and experimental aircraft which are engaged in psychological warfare (perpetuating the extraterrestrial mythology for reasons I will soon explain)

Abduction phenomena is a reality, but it is not because of alien's abducting humans to contact them or study them. Its entirely explainable with existing technology. Abductee phenomena are a result of ongoing mind control on the part of the intelligence agencies and the military. This is a very uncomfortable truth for many people.

The extraterrestrial story at large is another form of new age religion. The CIA is behind many of the new age religions which appear in modern times. This also ties in to MKULTRA mind control experimentation. Cult organization is of acute interest to the CIA, intelligence agencies, and military. Its basically the oldest form of political control in existence. The beliefs of those who view modern alien visitation as a reality closely resemble the beliefs of people in other new age cults. It is not a coincidence that cults like the church of scientology and the heaven's gate cult all have beliefs centered around extraterrestrials.

The modern extraterrestrial visitation story is a psy op, prove me wrong

Attached: patch alone and unafraid.jpg (840x840, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
youtu.be/tf6twnB5Ftw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abductions = pedos

Attached: 1519623037616.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

perhaps in small part, but not entirely

lmfao look at this glow nigger trying to derail my thread that exposes the CIA's biggest psy op.

glow niggers btfo

>not because of alien craft visiting earth
correct!
there are no others.
we are the first.

care to explain what you mean?

Have you ever listened to this? He explains the phenomena
youtu.be/tf6twnB5Ftw

Any reason we should trust a Templar star patch op

>The sun and Moon are exactly the same size.

The only issue with Flat earth is explaining the moon phases.

Sure the quarter-moon in north and south hemispheres will be reversed but what of people near the equator? The only way the moon can phase predictably is if the earth is a globe....and the moon is in orbit.

The rest of the flat earth shit is compelling yet, I still think our entire reality is simply "consciousness" and not real at all. Our very eyes are globes which causes us to see things in "perspective" which could very well create the illusion of a globe earth when in fact, this is nothing more than a dream.

interdimensional, not intergalatic.

>The rest of the flat earth shit is compelling

Attached: eyeroll (2).gif (400x302, 991K)

I supply it as tangential evidence to support my claim, not because i identify according to it... though i do like the motto, "alone and unafraid", which describes the life of an independent researcher

that flat earth nigger is a glow nigger, ignore him. he saged the thread with those posts

extraterrestrials visiting us from other planets are absolutely real and are happening. military abductions are also real and happening.

look into:
Richard Dolan
Stanton Friedman
Bob Lazar
George Knapp

>those numerals

Topkek

I know all these guys, they don't have any evidence that demonstrates anything that contradicts my claim... what specifically are you referring to?

yep lmao

Couldn't most if not all modern paranormal cases be attributed to various agencies conducting psychological operations on people? Why just aliens? They could be using tech to trick people into thinking they're possessed by demons, haunted by ghosts, simply disappear them and say its paranormal, cryptid sightings could be experiments, modern religions visions could be tech. Pretty much anything that the body can pick up (your senses) can be mimicked by frequency, so in theory anything you can possibly experience you can be tricked into touching, hearing, seeing, tasting or smelling.

Maybe, what phenomena do you refer to specifically? In my experience there is no evidence that ghosts exist.

no they dont, but your claiming that it is ENTIRELY a hoax perpetuated by the military, which it is not.

the military sometimes uses this to their advantage and tries to simulate this shit. they know how to simulate an abduction experience, and they may even have some working backengineered craft in their possession,

but physical extraterrestrials using advanced technology constructed by a different civilization is very real, and very much so something they wish to downplay, as there is no solution to this problem.

theres no advantages for the military or government to formally admit that this is happening, as we simply dont have an answer for the public, and the implications are terrifying.

>IXXI
>pentagon
>omega as a bolt of lightning
>all seeing eye
>rainbow
Uhhhhhh

*also David Jacobs

> but physical extraterrestrials using advanced technology constructed by a different civilization is very real
There is no evidence indicating that this is the case. think about one of your examples, bob lazar, for example. Think about what he actually offers you. He offers you a story about reverse engineering alien spacecraft. To verify his story, the proof he offers you is some information about physics which turned out to be true (in some ways). What does that actually prove? Lets just say for the sake of argument everything he claimed about 115 and gravity waves has turned out to be true or will turn out to be true. That doesn't prove his claim about advanced ETs visiting earth. ALl it proves is that he worked for an organization that had scientific knowledge several decades ahead of the public sector. It doesn't prove that there is a captured alien spacecraft, that he saw it, or that such a think exists anywhere.

I actually agree that there is some evidence for alien visitation of earth, but that has nothing to do with modern alien mythology, and its something almost no one talks about. In fact, modern ufo mythology almost seems like a cover up for it, in my view.

there is absolutely no proof at all that can be confirmed via the scientific method when it comes to this field.

all we have, at best, is credible eyewitness testimony.

so all we have are eachothers stories right now.

OP is 95% correct.

fyi, the spooky patch trope has been around forever and is an inside joke among those read into a project. remember, these are sober nerdy but regular people who enjoy an "in-joke" as much as anyone.

prominent ufologists and ufo info sources are psyop fronts (whether they know it or not. watch MIRAGE MEN) to cover sightings of black projects, and the intentional conflation of ufo studies and other "new age" topics is a classic disinfo tactic which discourages serious or academic attention. it allows opinion makers to "laugh off" any situation (see the Phoenix Lights press conference).

there are, however, incidents (public and not) involving exotic phenomena, and these incidents scare our establishment. these are buried and only come to light on the retirement of those involved (i.e. remote disarming of silos around Minot).

TLDR: alien stuff is 95% disinfo and 5% terrifying

Ive had contact and you are wrong.

can you share? im interested in your story if you feel comfortable sharing.

What we today call UFO's are angels and demons, and the (((government))) deliberately mislabels them to keep the populace ignorant of spiritual truth.

Attached: Seraphim.jpg (602x800, 165K)

>intentional conflation of ufo studies and other "new age" topics is a classic disinfo tactic which discourages serious or academic attention. it allows opinion makers to "laugh off" any situation
changing the label makes no difference except to divide interested parties.

Thats right, but just remember, all the evidence right now is evidence for actual extraterrestial only IF some other evidence someday comes along showing that. Right now, its all only evidence for what I claimed in the OP -- only and exactly that.

> remote disarming of silos around Minot
Remember who the people who brought us this evidence are though.

yes, please share. But you'll have to forgive me. Because remember what I said:

> Abduction phenomena is a reality, but it is not because of alien's abducting humans to contact them or study them. Its entirely explainable with existing technology. Abductee phenomena are a result of ongoing mind control on the part of the intelligence agencies and the military. This is a very uncomfortable truth for many people.

Abductees and contactees are usually the most upset about what I am saying, but give me the benefit of the doubt... anyway, id like to hear your story, too

Nah, they love to conflate the two, because as I said before, one of their ultimate goals is to develop new methodologies of cult control, and tying the alien phenomena into the spiritual field is totally necessary to realize that.

The only evidence I have found of alien visitation of earth is something that has been suppressed / ignored by nearly everyone, and isnt considered to be a part of the ET phenomena. Ive only found 2 other researchers who ever spoke about it as such

no, what you presented is also evidence for nothing. again, we're just sharing stories at this point. we're at that logic level. you cant dip into suspending disbelief on this stuff, but only your version is the most accurate.

Well, im not sure if i understood this post. But let me just say to be clear, my mind isn't totally made up either way, and closed to anything. Maybe Im wrong, maybe aliens really do regularly visit earth and or abduct people in the modern era.

i mean, we are having a conversation, suspending the fact that we have no evidence for any of this. now, you say your version of this is the correct version, even though we have a tremendous amount of documentation indicating that all of these things are potentially happening at the same time, including an incredible amount of disinfo about the topic.

1, it could entirely be a military hoax, which would indicate the military industrial complex has a significantly stronger hold on our reality than we though.

or

2, many of these things are real, and the military puts out an incredible amount of disinfo to muddy the waters, as they have no actual formal public response if people at large became aware of whats going on.

theres evidence pointing to either of these claims. my claim just isnt narrowing it down.

Can someone flag this /x/-tier shit please?

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

> suspending the fact that we have no evidence for any of this
my argument is that all of the evidence either supports my original thesis, or at least, doesn't contradict it. This is because I dont know of any evidence that points toward your second point exclusively, because of the reason I stated: i have never seen a ufo / abuctee account which couldn't be explained by existing human technology.

Furthermore, i dont think anyone would deny the vast amount of 'legit' info and disinfo about this subject that comes from the intelligence agencies and military. My theory also fits into the larger context of history very well too. Your second theory is unprecedented in history

How is it /x/-tier? Im talking about a very real aspect of political control in the modern era. Is your idea of politics limited to only things which are discussed on cable news or something, retard?

your claim only works based on how competent an individual believes our military industrial infrastructure is.

also, another angle in all of this that throws out the idea of it specifically only being military, is China. China is quickly rising to be on par with our advanced technology, and they would not be keeping this shit secret if humans were able to just figure it all out on their own.

You'd be seeing chinese made flying saucers live on TV in public chinese military parades 5 years ago, at least.

all that taken into account, again, your suggesting that American Military Intelligence is so incomprehensibly vast, that they can essentially control our reality.

Regarding china, you're just speculating about their information, technology, and motivations

I dont think its just the american military/intelligence apparatus. Those organizations are just part of it.

It doesn't mean anything to say they are so vast they can control our reality. Every individual being exerts some measure of control over reality, because we all share the same reality, and we can all affect it in our own way. You and I both exert some control over one another's reality, by talking and presenting our ideas to one another in this discussion.

all we're talking about is speculation, and China absolutely cannot be discounted in this arena.

what am i speculating about when I arrive at the conclusion stated in my OP? Even the researchers and people who you brought up as contradicting my explanation actually fit perfectly into the view of the subject i am espousing, as i demonstrated using lazar as an example.

i dont need to speculate when i say what lazar has brought to the public supports my claim. you need to speculate a little if you want to to make another claim, such that aliens really have been / continue to visit earth.

my conclusion is an evidence and history based conclusion. it requires no speculation. not that im saying im 100% sure its true, and that my mind is closed.

I'm thinking if it's paranormal, a modern case then maybe it's a agency conducting psy-ops. I can't really be specific because I think these agencies have tech that can simulate pretty much all paranormal events.

Glow harder nigger

You might be right, but I mentioned ET stuff specifically because there is actual evidence that UFO and abductee phenomena has happened (just no evidence that it was actually aliens as opposed to the military / intelligence agencies)

with ghosts im not aware of anything thats 'real' the same way that something like the 2006 o'hare ufo sighting was, know what i mean?

your theory is interesting though

your speculating about any of this information that has not been verified on any level outside coming from credible eyewitnesses, and these individuals who we are talking about, specifically state that whats happening is a result of extraterrestrials, including some military operations attempting to simulate what extraterrestrials do.

those posts were sages too lmao

>pentagon
That symbol is actually for the groom lake testing facility. 5 and 1 stars always means that.

oh, if you call consideration of the ufo / abductee evidence itself a level of speculation, then you're right that both the "it really is ETs" and the "its actually millitary / CIA, DIA, etc)" require some level of speculation for some pieces of evidence.

but thats not the case for other pieces of evidence, like the pheonix lights and so on, where its essentially been proved the military caused them

>the spooky patch trope has been around forever and is an inside joke among those read into a project
Yes and no, it is meant to be a joke but before 2009 mission data was also encoded on the patches, this is now been changed to be esoteric imagery unrelated to the mission/program the patches represent. Furthermore the need for such patches itself is pretty funny, people without patches stick out like sore thumbs versus those who do even if the patches are seemingly random.

that unit operated out of groom lake, and it also operated in afghanistan / pakistan, if im not mistaken

Reminder that a known British secret agent said pic related.

Attached: crowley angels demons aliens.png (500x522, 140K)

yes, and you can trace a group like the church of scientology all the way back to crowley, interestingly

Ineed, its an ewar squadron.

can you show me what you have proving that the military caused the phoenix lights?

once again, let me just say that its proof behond any doubt, and i maintain an open mind about all of this, maybe im wrong.

but as far as im concerned, the "they were flares dropped from a military aircraft" explanation seems to be accurate. Im sure you are familiar with that explanation, but just disagree with it?

sorry, meant to write its NOT proof beyond any doubt. huge difference!

Crowley/Parsons/Hubbard, yep. Bad dudes all around.

>the "they were flares dropped from a military aircraft" explanation seems to be accurate
How do you account for their movement and the fact that they appeared on radar tapes of the event? Keep in mind people can calculate windage and the wind that day didnt account for the movement of the "flares."

if you think those were flares, id highly recommend watching the documentary from individual eyewitness accounts, describing these craft as floating solid in the air for a very long time, as well as clearly a gargantuan craft being noted by many.

they were likely accompanied by radar counter measures (chaff). actually counter measure dispersal systems almost all are programmed to dispennce both IR and radar counter measures at the same time (for evading IR and radar lock). flares themselves have a radar signature too, keep in mind.

> Keep in mind people can calculate windage and the wind that day didnt account for the movement of the "flares."
It didn't? Can you show me this analysis? When I was looking into it i felt like the movement of the lights was explained fully by the location of the mountains, and gravity.

im aware of the eye witness accounts, which i dont discount, but im most interested by the material evidence (the videos and photos)

i only mentioned the pheonix lights because the 'official' explanation is so good compared to other explanations. there are many ufo phenomena where the official explanation is trash. but i still think humans are behind them, not ETs.

>they don't have any evidence
Bob Lazar is legit af, only because of him we know that Area 51 even exists.

Attached: LazarOperatoraf.jpg (272x302, 19K)

see:
I think Lazar is 'legit' too, in some sense. But he doesn't demonstrate that ETs are visiting earth or that the ufo / abductee stuff is explainable by ETs. All the evidence he provides fits better into my framework: the military/intelligence explanation

Know what I mean? Like if you believe bob lazar, (which I do in part), then from his evidence all you can conclude is that he worked for an organization with physics knowledge several decades ahead of the public sector's. thats exactly what im claiming. everyone he says about ETs, he doesn't offer proof for. those are just baseless claims. his claims that he worked at a secret part of area 51 with advanced knowledge, he did provide evidence for.

start doing better research dude, you missed the most important part of the story:
>he knew exact location of the (at that point) super secret Area 51 base
>he knew exact time of test flight schedule of ayy lmao spacecraft

Lazar is legit af.

did you read my posts? I dont deny that lazar worked at area 51, and a specific part of it which is higher secret than the rest, or that he had access to advance knowledge.

his entire story is true tho.

THE JEWS ARE WAGING :

>CULTURAL
(socialism/communism/Anti-Westernism)
>RELIGIOUS
(Anti-Christianity/atheism/paganism)
>DEMOGRAPHIC
(trannyfaggotry/race mixing/ "childless" lifestyle)

W A R
A
R

ON US.

>AND ALL 3 WITH MIGRATION
(by importing foreign heathen shitskins)

GET ARMED

his evidence only supports a PART of his story.

he passed a lie detector test, his story is true. he also doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would bullshit about this.

lie detectors are a pseudo science, also, he may not be lying about what he saw regarding the 'alien' spacecraft and the memos he had to read when alleged alien contact. that doesn't make it true though, he may have been lied to.

Stop shoving this down people’s throats. Yes it’s fucking flat, just don’t give a ton of shit all at once. They can only digest one thing at a time doofus!

Your trying way too hard!, or your a Jew Media Matters Share Blue NASA deep state Faggot shilling to continue to destroy the truth!

Attached: 616AA72A-E529-422F-861F-35D2A55862D5.jpg (948x3880, 673K)

kys kike

>he may have been lied to
doubt it.

all you can do is speculate & trust, im going by the evidence. maybe evidence will eventually come along that proves you right, but until then...

>im going by the evidence
the ayy lmao craft doing sick shit in the sky is proof and evidence enough.

show me a case that isn't explainable by human technology

There are terrestrials, there are No extraterrestrials!

Space travel?!......, do you want the truth?

Attached: 3A972171-5A6E-4798-9529-3B6AF7A7828A.jpg (725x1024, 179K)

what "evidence" have you presented for any of this? all of this could be literally one giant psyop from what your suggesting, and it could all be false. that really muddies the waters for "evidence".

literally any examples of encounters with these craft cannot be explained by human technology, Luis Elizondo clarifies this multiple times.

so according to you:
>they waste billions of dollars to build something that looks like an ayy lmao spaceship and can do ayy lmao spaceship things but then they hire some dude to prank him and even this really smart guy can't figure out how this was even build or what materials were used

Attached: the sportsmodel.png (679x558, 424K)

im saying this is a better interpretation of all the evidence for ETs (ufos / abductee phenomena / etc). we can talk about any individual case you want to talk about.

no, i never said any of this.

look into alien abduction, specifically: John E. Mack and David Jacobs.

Look into the Zimbabwe school encounter.

weird story

i am familiar with these. how about you just choose one, and please tell me how they are inexplicable, except in terms of ETs? you keep citing cases we both know and interpret differently and claim it supports your view. please explain how one of them supports your view and not mine.

all of this shit is inexplicable lmao. my view includes your view in it, your the one narrowing it down to specifically only just military hoaxes.

Please tell me one case that you want to discuss, and tell me the details and how you believe they are inexplicable in terms of advanced human technology, and only explicable in terms of ET technology.

Hubbard was apparently a mad pimp who got all the ladies including Parsons girl. Hubbard knew that because of thelama that their could be no jealousy in sexual matters and used that excuse to move in on his lady.
Parsons, rightfully pissed, convinced Hubbard to take part in some dark magic ceremony to produce him a new girl friend. Apparently some red head showed up at Parsons place soon after.

Attached: profile-LRH.jpg (1789x2429, 2.52M)

the point is even a smart guy like Lazar couldn't really figure out how any of that shit works or how it was build or where it could come from.
so the craft must have been legit in terms of being extraterrestrial.

>only explicable in terms of ET technology
Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident

so if bob lazar can't figure it out (according to his story), it must be ET? that's not valid logic. also, you don't know specifically what lazar worked on and what he could or couldn't figure out. the only things he 'proved' are element 115, his employment at area 51, and gravity waves. this evidence points toward a high level of advanced technology not accessible to public knowledge possessed by the military and intelligence agencies, nothing else

> Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident
Okay, but please explain what part of this story is not explicable in terms of advanced human technology / technology not known by the public?

again, we go back to china. if this genuinely was simply advanced human technology, we'd already be seeing this stuff publicly from china.

also, like i said, luis elizondo clarified multiple times that this is not technology that came from here.

bob lazar described the controls of these craft requiring something child-sized.

but if the question is: have humans developed a new kind of technology that appears to have absolute command over the forces of gravity, or is it just aliens, those are both complete unknowns on every level.

but we do have significant historical documentation indicating that superior beings from somewhere have been visiting our planet, and that UFOs have always been there, watching us.

perhaps the "time travelling humans from the future" explanation there can make it be humans, maybe, but, occams razor here, logically, with the information presented, indicates some kind of extraterrestrial presence.

bob lazar was tasked to backengineer it, there isnt very many reasons to be granted that task, and "already having the technology at higher levels" isnt a good reason at all, and doesnt make any sense.