So...what do we do now? meme ww3?

> trump cucking out. not doing fucking shit
> illegals still pouring in. what about that caravan?
> UN passing bill to let migrants go anywhere and do anything
> republicans have been quite and havent done shit. dems are screeching every night on TV swaying public opinion
> mueller seems to be dragging trump down a slow death hole even though impeachment wont happen
> all major media is banning anything conservative
> lots of people are redpilled... yet life goes on the exactly same and nothing has changed one fucking bit
> music biz/hollywood filled with jewish pedos
> governments so corrupt that they are smuggling in fucking drugs and kids and can hide behind the semantics of law and will never get out of the government
> even pol is just shit now as its nothing but shill/bait threads.

honestly, its too much shit to even type out. this place is literal hell.

so... what do we do now? trump was our last hope. but with the house gone, trump cant do shit now. i feel that trump may have gave up and i wouldnt be surprised if he presses the nuke button at the end because he knows there aint shit that he can do.

is it time to hang it up and call it game? its obvious niggers/spics will just fuck until the end of time and outbreed whites. its amazing that there are still tribes living on earth. i mean, they should have been killed a long time ago. mother earth is trying to kill the niggers and spics off, but we keep feeding them and giving them vaccines and shit. and getting to mars is fucking expensive and hard as shit.

should we just meme ww3 now? im being serious - that may just be all thats left. getting really fucking sick of this world.

Attached: 1544200756609.jpg (506x506, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smbc-comics.com/comic/2013-11-20
youtube.com/watch?v=rkFNTy1JzFg&t=1s
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1072107023100190720
youtube.com/watch?v=9Aj4oCcx2t8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meme ww3?
not your job, op.
sincerely,
war

sure it is, war. isnt war just a man vs a man? im a man.

Wake up to the Second French Revolution

Attached: yoann-dit-yoyo-gilet-jaune-creusois-interpelle-a-paris_4116444[1].jpg (657x437, 40K)

>im a man
Prove it.
Post.
Benis.

Attached: benis is benis.jpg (540x540, 37K)

it may be too late though

What happened with the whole yellow vests thing? I already almost forgot it was a thing that happened.

Entire post reads of a CNN article and is designed to inject Doom and Gloom into Jow Forums Incels.

In reality, we are winning and winning again and this is a last gasp of the Leftist Propaganda Machine.

Attached: lord-of-light.jpg (226x223, 11K)

>isnt war just a man vs a man?
no.
i am eternal and i exist within galaxies as well as single celled organisms.
i am concept that manifests into physical.
i only take a knee to one king.
there are factors that must be reached in order for man to actually have war in the sense of "military conflict", the next war is not a military conflict.

Piss off the white working class by pointing out that they can't afford children.

It's true, but nobody talks about it.

Attached: to feel.jpg (600x399, 132K)

You know the real reason for real life stuff right now? Checks and balances of sorts...you got many different factors affecting other factors. Keeping it in balance. The reason we are in this shit mess today is that if you think of a solution. Some other hostile parties already had prepared a counter solution. Violence? FBI, CIA, even our own who cry "optics" (because they think they can do it better). They try to do optics? Well then they are competing with jewlywood. So you see where I am going with this? We are attacking them, they are attacking us, third parties, fourth parties, smaller, bigger, all effect in all of this. All play along with enemies, or with allies alike. All wanting stuff.

Our own plan was that to making people more racially aware to steer a collectivized image above the others, which in a global scale probably works best. But yea. Even if we were to agree to do a mass thing, like IOTBW, which we often do. It still is not always enough to change the other factors too much in our favor.

AI could do that (google and faceberg apparently can sway 10% of the election), we as a hivemind obviously also do that too in a more manual way. The other nations still are fighting where they can fight, the good fight like the slavs, economic or otherwise.

So all in all its a huge mess of counter movements, uneducated, enemies, and neutral parties joining and quitting at a moments notice.

I could say "do pan europeanism" but then someone would come and say "which one" or "shouldnt we do hoppean economics instead" "maybe fascism is better!" "that guy is befuddling my optics!"

well yea. Maybe it is best to try to destabilize everything on purpose right now for a ww3, shit seems to be beyond recoverable anyhow. The white race is stagnating and dying right now.

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

just kill yourself if all you are gunna do is bitch

nah, im just speaking the truth. you call this winning?

pissing them off as a sort of reverse psychology effect? why not just come out tell white people to start making babies?

good points. i would say a combo of AI and designer babies may be the only "reasonable" solution, or spur something in a positive manner. but it feels like its too later for this shit

nah, its called honesty. the only way to change reality is to first be honest.

so get a bunker, guns, and then what? we need to meme ww3. the war against - i believe it. its very obvious. but something has to give

Ww3 is coming lads, strap in. Its gonna be an extremely bumpy ride.

this fucked me up, never even thought about this

>something has to give
hint:
china.

russia is too much of a pussy, get china to pull the first trigger? is that what you mean? it would work and they are the only country that would probably do it.

Macaroni said he would raise the minimum wage 100e and now we gotta see how everyone responds. Teh shills say everoyne is happy, the extremists say that this was taken as a "let them eat cake" type of message. I honestly can't tell.

good. just end this place. let aliens do with the remains

My IQ is only 130ish probably, so I can only best guess that it somewhat of a power struggle still. I havent read any political theories yet either but have seen enough politics to create some form, some picture...it does not seem entirely that its logical and/or completely orchestrated as it is now. Even this board I would say serves some purpose for some nation/concept. I mean this is the insanity that we were thrown into once you introduced so many variables, that a normal man no longer could keep track of them all. Literally billions of people on this planet, god knows how many thousands of groups, religious, corporate, all sometimes, to quite often colliding with one another. Some more aggressive than others. But ultimately shaping the world stage with one another. I think that the elites are having just as much trouble as we do in understanding and capturing the world right now. They made their media all so very exact and simple perhaps as to not have to deal with the extreme complexity of the many groups on this planet doing their shit. They were what? A couple of thousand trillionares? That is still very limited brain power. And if you make people more original, less the same then those people are going to have very unique experiences and actions upon this planet, which you have to interpret.

That is why this place is so extremely hostile to them lol. The more unique people there are on this planet, the less control they have over it. And the way we are structured now is that we are unique in our own ways, but still moving towards one purpose to that of 1488. Easily overshadowing their manpower. That is why their only hope rests in AI. While that of us lies in pic related, getting more brain power for the purpose.

Attached: b047c2a18b62016291f02e4ca52acae30bc98c6b4a47e8ce7d415cc4f8501619.jpg (2600x1976, 657K)

>china to pull the first trigger?
china is not an aggressor.
trade embargoes on china will change that.
>inb4 "nobody would do that because of muh money and markets"
neither money nor the market is real, it is just a ruse.
the only real currency is land.
the rothschilds could at any moment in time force the u.s. president to embargo china.
china will see it as an act of war because of the percentage of chinese economy that relies on the american consumer goods trade.
>87%
really think about how this will go, and trump is not the one to do it.

> Elect failed businessman and surrender-monkey to highest office in the land.
> Where did it go wrong?

> It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.
> - Zblumpf on Epstein

Told you lads we were not moving all that armor to the Southern border for Immigrants.
Told you Lads weeks ago Venezuala would be Cuban Missile Crisis 2 0 Electric Boogaloo.
Lo and behold, Russian Nuclear armed Bombers arrived in Venezuala 24 hours ago.
>inb4source
is always right.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

quit sounding like a defeated pussy Yellow vest revolution! Viva Le France!

it went wrong a long time ago, so im not sure what trump has to do with this. he gave us a glimmer of hope but still no happenings yet. im sure they see the same stuff as us, yet.. nothing is changing. that is why i believe he gave up cause he realized how bad it was.

good points and well said. AI and designer babies seems to be our last hope

i can see that

maybe the prophecy was right

dude, just stop. its fucking over. if this were a business, we would be in the red with zero customers. gotta admit reality so you can start over. that starting over may realistically only be ww3 at this point. or a billionaire that decides to start a eugenics program for non-whites but good luck with that

lets do this

Attached: DuFChjJW0Ag_P5O.jpg (1080x720, 103K)

Bullshit,...look man the real men have not even started to fight yet. so far everything that your describing is propaganda. no teeth at all. optics,...its all bread and circus. stop trying to further their cause.

this line of thinking is dangerous. we are sinking NOW - thats the fucking point dude. they want to you think that its "sometime" in the future like a fantasy. the boat is sinking now. just like the passenger of titanic that refused to get off when it was sinking, you are refusing to accept reality

We need to meme the gay pride flag as a hate symbol. Imagine the fallout if we co-opted the gay pride flag to mean some offensive shit.

Attached: hatesymbol.png (2000x1236, 2K)

No one is more demoralised and brainwashed than burgers. Burger land is ground zero for brainwashing and propaganda. Burgers will be the absolute last to rebel.

What will most likely happen is going to be an AI race between the chinks, and the decaying nu west, silicone valley. Perhaps a few corps and a bunch of other contenders. The west will most likely fall as it seems like now. At least europe will. Our reach and our effects will probably enable a couple more nations to sway into our direction. Most of them will be too destabilized by homo's, feminists and shitskins tho. So I would say that a couple of more will join the hungarian bloc.

The brexit would obviously be a big thing either way in this but...yea. Europe will become irrelevant on the world stage. The US? Its like a favorite pet of the kikes. If they lose it, they will get shoad by the muslims so they are still doing their best there.

But basically as it stands now, most of the political figure heads are cucks and shit and poo. Trump is powerless and a retard, All the nations heads of europe are too. None of them have enough willpower to actually make an action that they want to do. China seems powerful enough, so does russia. You got other nations who are much less ambiguous and much more unified in purpose against a loose, retarded and scrambled west. Who do you think is going to win lol? If the chinks and russiand did not have an interest in the west, I bet my ass that even the lamest islamic nation in the ME could probably curb stomp the EU and the USA given enough time, seeing as how far the west has degenerated so much.

We are a pitiful bunch here, and I truly hope that one day we just get fucking nuked. The people are so shitty here by god. So useless. So used to comfort and so unable to escape it.

Focus on France. French government collapsing means the end of the EU.

THIS is what is basically happening in the west

smbc-comics.com/comic/2013-11-20

Attached: 20131120.png (684x3594, 623K)

A market crash is coming and it's a good thing.
White lemmings love their comfort.
>kikes buss nigs to white schools
>whites run into suburbs
>"Hey ms b why risk your comfort if you can cuck and give up a part of your country "
>kikes open the border to shitskins
>"Hey man why risk your comfort if you can cuck and give up a part of your country "
>kikes openly produce anti white propaganda
>"Hey man why risk your comfort if you can cuck and give up a part of your country "
Take the comfort away from the white middle class.
Remember Addy? He came to power after Germany got raped financially.
Look at the French, they got flooded by shitskins and did nothing. The moment their comfort was threatened they chimped out.
Whites love MUH COMFORT, take it away and add radical rightwing propaganda and we get a fascists state.
All that is required from you is to NEVER SHUT UP during the crisis. Spew Jow Forums memes left and right, tell anyone you know, write on walls, spam social media, grab a loudspeaker and yell at the crouds. Be the match that ignites the fire.
Glory to the crash, glory to unemployment, glory to inflation, ACCELERATIONISM NOW.

Attached: 1537332915254m.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

nice quads. but thats meaningless in the grand scheme of things. this shit has been going on since ww2 - meming a flag by spamming on twitter wont move the needle one centimeter.

yeah everyone is fucked desu

let´s do it

Attached: lordhumungus-dogswar.gif (565x235, 919K)

>why not just come out tell white people to start making babies?
Because the white working class can't afford it.

Millions of immigrants have it's effect on wages, housing and taxes, and the zero interest policy have also made owning a home an unaffordable dream.

I don't think so user, the planning of a battle was planned long ago before you and I, what we are seeing now are the trump cards being played by the left. and if you ask me it is archaic and weak. At best I will enjoy them thinking that they are winning. I am aggressive, I am alpha. I refuse to lose. all of the optics that are available serve to make me ready. I will have no pity.

didn't even noticed the quads

Attached: doubleslongarm.jpg (626x461, 68K)

although many are, this is not entirely true. ground zero perhaps, but compared to many impoverished nations, we have much more to lose. we tread lightly when we can. I guarantee that if your so called burgerland were to become unsettled, It's outcome would be unlike anything we have ever seen. and perhaps that day will come.

Attached: 1534748996054.jpg (816x816, 87K)

like prisoners in a cage with stockholm. too sick to leave and too sick to stay causing a never ending cycle of pain

but how long does this cycle have to repeat? one thing crumbles, something rises in it's replacement, just as bad

accelerationism may be all thats left at this point

what im saying is that... they have already won. a long time ago. im not admitting defeat or calling me or anyone else weak, im just admitting reality. just look around. they snuck in their bullshit for over 60-80 years under everyones nose. they won. im only saying, hey - lets nuke the son of a bitch. cause i dont know how you can clean this mess in a nice way. it may simply be over and to stop wasting energy on trying to fix it and just hit the reset button and call it game set match

>Memeing WW3 Into Existence
Please do it,This Whole situation has Become so Shitty, that i prefer Nuclear War instead of Keep going like this

Attached: another_filter__please__by_menaria-d9vo85b.jpg (1191x670, 139K)

i feel your pain fren. its so sad. this must be hell from God himself. millions of lightyears from any other alien or civilization, all alone in the cosmos as far as we know. and this is the best we have. its not good now and will most likely get worse until its a true hell on earth. god has forsaken us

Attached: 1544383514091.png (588x617, 507K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rkFNTy1JzFg&t=1s

>never even thought about this
I don't think it's very intentional except for a few jews, but more a result of the media seeing anything that is good for the white working class as racists, so nobody ever dared to point out the ill effects on the native fertility. Do this over 40 years, and you end up with a society where the working class can no longer afford children.

Since the elites are guilty of implementing all these harmful policies for the native population, at the same time as they are unable to talk about their effect on Whitey, we can say that it's intentional, and they can only censor and deplaform in return.

>meme ww3
It's already here and heating up

>like prisoners in a cage with stockholm. too sick to leave and too sick to stay causing a never ending cycle of pain

pretty much, the thing is tho, that is how animals are kept. Yet animals never grow enough consciousness to escape their own cage...WE HUMANS CAN. The control over us is not infinite. Its very narrow as a matter of fact. Its like going on a path in a dark forest, a somewhat well lit path (which obviously leads to ruin) but at every step you can take a left, or a right, or dig through something, jump into the bushes and into the less traveled paths. Basically, its so highly improbably that one cannot escape them that it just flabbergasts me.

Besides the control you have libraries filled with fucking information to make you think differently, learn a number of disciplines. Religions and concepts, nearly for fucking free. You have people of the old giving concerts of classical music, plays around non leftist stuff, greeks, historical stuff a lot of things like that...escape that smartphone, its a nice first step...

but nobody ever does, all of them get addicted to garbage, comfort, just endless comfort, retard movies and hip things...they can basically go to any doctor and ask them "I kinda feel like shit today, what should I do?" and the doc will say "well do you lead an active life, or a sedentary life?" 52% will say the sedentary bit.

Again, many such choices given to them, and they always choose the easy way, the comfort way. In a way this is quite discouraging from helping them because for a large part they did this to themselves.

Life is strife

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

trump has nothing to do with this. its game over and trump had two years to do it. now they will do everything to get rid of trump. it was over before he got into office but i held my hope. he started strong but has fizzled out. i bet trump took the black pill

its a good and valid point, but its just idea/point # 300000 at this point. i mean, how many do people need to get the point? it would feel pointless to even promote that at this point, especially the decade it woudl take to get the message across and to implement properly and then raise etc. its just simply too late for that

good. ill fight for that. maybe i just need to be patient

I'd say we are entering a global conflict in 2 months

ahh, I see. Then I agree wholeheartedly!

Pic related is pretty spot on for what's going to happen

Attached: What's at stake.jpg (847x587, 301K)

>but its just idea/point # 300000 at this point.
It's not. I have been trying to teach Jow Forums all about how the white working class no longer can afford to have children, and I will continue to explain it for a while.

The betrayal from the left for this to have happened is so big, that I lack the words to describe it correctly.

that is why people are the way they are and are just containers of addictions and eat their way to death, drug their way to death and drink to pass out everynight. a society of sick maggots that hate themselves and passively destroy themselves and their entire lineage until they are mush. maybe earth is saying to ease up the on gas pedal on consumerism and that we have simply gone too far, hence a population of addiction, passive weak men, and sub-human apes murdering each other with no laws. something is clearly wrong and it needs to end

yeah and i agree with you, im on the same side. its just all so tiresome, as pol says. its time to admit the facts, they won a long time ago, this was the last stand and we best start getting ready for war. or attempt to meme ww3, in some way

The best thing that could happen is for trump to be forcibly removed from office. It would destroy any residual idea left in the minds of white men that playing within the system has any chance of success.

The meme war never ended. The enemy is memeing weather we are or not. This is the cover of the Rothschild owned "Economist" for 2019.

Attached: economist 2019 magazine cover.jpg (2398x3154, 2.12M)

>I'd say we are entering a global conflict in 2 months
I'm going to use that to encourage White Western Men to not side with their own governments in case it happens, since it's pretty cuckish to die for regimes that is trying to genocide you.

radicalize the youth.
the youth is the future.

well this hivemind apparently has more answers than the entire world of academia and govs combined (not the science world tho, much of our backbone is build on them). Srsly tho. This place is the only place capable of solving these problems. Probably a bunch more of the better shitposters that exist out here who I have sometimes met. There probably is an IQ hierarchy here as well, I think some of the monarchists and some rarer occult societies also make their way here. Its quite a fun world this digital thing. Today I argued with a muslim that I would consider him to be above the nu cuck white males since he also shouts at whores in public...IMAGINE a state head doing that, he has to travel to some nation, a couple of days, find some state of head, private meeting and discuss something like that! I did that in 5 minutes! Best thot hating agreement made in 5 minutes lol! Sure we may not be state of heads but we're like cool. Much more cool than those lamo gov heads.

Ukraine will provide Happening.
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1072107023100190720

that is exactly what is happening. he said it better than i can, but ... its sad. all this hard work from millions of people of thousands of generations. and its almost all gone. hes right though. this is the final stand. and im afraid that we dont have much time

well godspeed and keep doing it man. its something and we will take it at this point

unironically correct. its just like the qanon BS. i see people say its true, some people say its BS. but either way, what good has it done? jack shit. no results. bottom line has changed at all. same with trump. people think voting still counts/matters. they need to realize that america is fucking dead. the whole kavanuagh thing should have woke them up, but it didnt. its amazing

Lots of meme magic going on here. Satanist Alistair Crowley said to learn to do everything backwards, read, write, speak, walk, listen. Here is the mirror image of that cover.

Attached: economist 2019 magazine cover mirror image.jpg (1315x1730, 759K)

Same here. I've found a nice cave in the early mountains. I suggest you should do it too. Not even a prepper

>well godspeed and keep doing it man. its something and we will take it at this point
I reckon that it can cause division within the left, since the honest leftist knows it true, while the dogmatic leftist will punish anybody that says it true.

It because they end up purging the honest to satisfy the ill informed, that I hate modern leftism, because they do it over and over and over, and still see themselves as the good guys.

Attached: no matter.jpg (712x875, 76K)

#metoo wasn't mirrored. Da Vinci wrote backwards, didn't he?

Checked. So what's your decoding of this shit?

its what america has done. usa is nothing more than a nation of feminized men. all the strong ones have been murdered for israel in wars

im afraid it may be too late for this. we need something within the next few years or its completely over.

we may be the last hope of the world and im not sure if pol realize this.

good

Hey you faggot piece of shit why don't you just kill yourself instead of "memeing" ww3 into happening. this post is so cringey I can't believe it's not fake

Backwards and upside down to be precise

Don't be so discouraged, OP. You are aware of the things that are happening around you, no? The majority of people know what is going on, but they think, "What can I do?" Some individuals try to block out the world around them by surveying themselves with drugs, sex, and/or materialism, but you and the people here live through this knowing what is going on. Why do you think government intelligence agencies and other malicious organizations shill this board? If we are as unimportant and powerless as (((they))) claim we are, then why do they pour so much into subverting and undermining us? The fact they do indicates the influential power of memes we create and how worrisome it is for them.
>What can I do?
Big changes start with individual ones. Hit the gym, eat well, live with a strong character, and teach your future children the same thing. We live in hard times, but hard times create strong men. This "hard times" is like a filter in which the strong will succeed and the weak will die off. Understand your ancestors probably lived through the same thing back then and managed to power on through to create you. Don't lose hope. Funny how a Malaysian basket-weaving forum full of shit-posting autists cares more about the future of civilization than the "educated" professors with their turtleneck sweaters and yuppie lifestyle.

Attached: Jew.jpg (916x1156, 297K)

because i can see reality. can you not? or are you still on the sinking titanic waiting for a life boat?

While I dont think that he is a traitor or whatever as many of the chills suggest. He is completely in over his head. He basically has no power. When he comes on to tv he has to withhold his actual opinions and his own self as much as any other western political figure has has to...as in, he is a cuck.

Now look at putin, he openly talks about what kind of terrible state the west is in, just plainly even. I would say that this is not cuck. Then you have the chinese who also do a similar thing. They just openly voice their opinions dont they? North Korea, as angry as he may be he also did that. Those nations are zero on the cuck scale. But Trump, he is the biggest of cucks, constantly pandering to the kikes, to the fags and to the other retards in his nation because they at times have more power than him lol

So yea, not a traitor, but surely he is a cuck lol

meme a nazi revolution in russia please, asking for a friend.

digits confirm

Norway is just mountains, and I live in the countryside, so i reckon I'll be fine.

The winner from a nuclear exchange will need unbombed areas they can force to rebuild their smoldering ruins, and I think Norway will be one of those places, even if a few nukes hit and do local damage.

i go to the gym 4-5 days a week. strict diet. lots of guns. mainly powerlifting. high lean protein, med carbs, medium veggies. 40/30/30. yet - it all feels pointless to see the fellow state of society go down the drain with no sign of real change. you see some change, here and there. but take a drive thru texas, its nothing but illegals. take a drive thru LA, illegals everywhere. read the news on pol, and you get the point. basically, im saying, im ready for the war because we need it now.

no digits but ill check you anyways. maybe russia can be the savior of the west?

Ain't happening. Your government only need to publish the truth about the west, for the russian to not bother with a bit of corruption between friends. Take a closer look at the west, and it's like all the Russian corruption is gone.

Attached: russia did it.jpg (720x720, 188K)

>meme WW3
>globalists win as Russia is nuked
>...
>Russia is nuked
Actually, yeah, let's meme WWIII.

Fair enough. If WW3 really happens, I hope it happens on a Monday since at least I won't feel as annoyed if it happened on a weekend.

Attached: 15424008424282486545688071586656.jpg (736x856, 163K)

well said. your pic is exactly where america is at. either it will go thru a rebirth or it will die. and if we dont start now, then whenever trump is out of office, its officially over

Well I was hoping for a bit of help. Maybe I should start a whole thread about it but I already have a few ideas. Here is the jewtoob that brought it to my attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Aj4oCcx2t8

When they first released the cover it was all black. Does that mean blackouts? Anarchy? The four horsemen are standing in France and England. Is the Gilets Juanes unrest going to spread? The new horizons satellite is schedueled to flyby an object in the furthest reaches of our solar system at 33 minutes after the new year(EST). I believe that this represents the apex of our current civilization and the furthest mankind has ever strayed from God.

Attached: black box.png (284x177, 476)

I agree on that. America is no longer the "number one nation in the world" as we like to believe. We ignorantly pride ourselves for our freedoms, yet our citizens sacrifice them for security. We still think everyone in America is "middle class", but the truth is the middle class is slowly diminishing and leaving only the rich and the poor; the rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer. Americans hold onto the nostalgic 1950s feel of their once-beautiful country. Israel has its agents in high positions of power here, and they use American military power to serve Israeli interests. You'd be surprised that some people still believe 9/11 was a legitimize terrorist attack and that ISIS is real even though the latter is CIA-funded.
America is diseased and if things become worse, we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean, burn it all down so that it can begin anew.

Attached: 15415553496836712120554648239262.jpg (948x1024, 173K)