How do people get like this? What kind of childhood abuse do you have to go through to become this neurotic and fragile?

How do people get like this? What kind of childhood abuse do you have to go through to become this neurotic and fragile?

Attached: tumblr_pgu6nwkx8A1r4n1nr_540.jpg (540x519, 93K)

>What kind of childhood abuse do you have to go through
chicks are just naturally neurotic and fragile.

Women are the ultimate 95 iq simpletons.

Holy shit.
I'm out.

This, and higher education takes advantage of these traits and amplifies them to the nth degree.

>What kind of childhood abuse do you have to go through to become this neurotic and fragile?

You have to be female and arrive to puberty

Participation trophies.

You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Attached: Cw6UdtvVIAAw4SF.jpg (750x732, 59K)

White people have no excuse for poor grammar.

Maybe it's just irony?

Be a woman

Attached: 1528265460402.jpg (640x515, 40K)

>wall of text
they'll never learn how to meme, will they

jesus almighty the absolute wordiness of that meme

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

'is every interaction with a man meant to feel like emotional labour'

>way overthink a basic interaction and stress yourself out
>this is all men's fault

childhood abuse =! growing up on a council estate and constantly saying there.

How is this politics

>When you don't use proper punctuation or capitalization and lazily drop u's but feel superior to men because you exclusively talk to simpletons like yourself.

I'm Millennial but I think privilege is something to be proud of and aspire for, not something to be ashamed of. Explain me.

You men are weak hypocritical assholes. Maybe take a Good Long fucking look in a mirror before you wonder why nobody likes you

>no one's posted the liberal memes meme yet
yikes! plebbit go back pls

Attached: yikes2.jpg (800x215, 22K)

Read 18th century romance novels. It's the same shit, except they had different terminology for describing it.

Why do people capitalise random words like this

Mobilefags with autocorrect. It's best to ignore them. He's probably no longer in this thread.

Uncle Ted said these people are oversocialized

This too. In the past these women would have been matched off to someone, maybe even had a small selection of suitors. Their brains can't handle the tension between talking to thousands of presence-less "men" and the instinctual sense that they should be taking seriously their selection of selecting a guy to let cum in them. There's too much invested in the tech, though, so influential figures convince these women the problem is with the men making their interactions into "emotional labor" instead of the schizophrenic systems foisted upon them.

Every fucking time

Attached: 1234567890.png (500x305, 85K)

what...

At the same time people who can't into grammer are degenerate.