He did nothing wrong.Only betas disagree

He did nothing wrong.Only betas disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y&t=172s

Attached: lachlan.jpg (250x198, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5OU5tU0Iu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is JIDF spamming this shit so hard?

Attached: 1530425194009.png (918x1392, 773K)

Attached: 1515646407082.png (636x1022, 448K)

>beating your wife in front of your kids
Only the edgiest zoomer disagrees.

He probably didn't even hit the bitch, women turn into whimpering messes if you get in their face and yell at them. She clearly started it too

She literally dropped the charges because she knew nobody was gonna look after her mutt kids and because she is also pregnant with his child.

The internet fucked up both their lives LMAO

Shoo shoo jew

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-27-14-42-57.png (720x1280, 172K)

The only rational answer here is to breakup with the girl that's it.
Only the dumbest zoomers will risk seeing their whole being torn apart with a criminal conviction

She fucking deserved it, is she fucking deaf or something? My girl would NEVER EVER be that much of a fucking bitch to me. She knows I wouldn't hit her, I'd just throw her ass out into the cold.

also,

NEVER MARRY!

>de dindu
He was playing fortnite

Wow the gamers really are rising up.

>woman starts fight in front of kids
>man ends fight in front of kids
>man is bad guy
What?

>wife makes dinner for you and unborn child over an hour ago
>artistically screech about how you will be there soon
>wife gets mad because she realizes she got knocked up by a complete loser
>reeeeeeess and hits wife.

When you are married I dont give a fuck what you are doing, when your preggo wife makes dinner you eat it with your family for fuck sakes. This guy is no better than a nigger

He forgot to turn off the stream. What a fucking moron.
Every streamer should have a kill switch and be delayed for at least 10 seconds.

Get away from me you BITCH

Attached: Ripleyaliens.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

She dropped the charges because she's a skank and needs that beta provider but because someone else reported it he has to go to court for "common violence" and child abuse. Who knows possibly prison time if the judges cuck him but they will most likely give him a lesser sentence because its got aspergers.

In one week no one will give a shit about this tho. Everything is fine boomer

Yeah, for all the redpill/chad/alpha posturing here, this.
When you're married and she's pregnant, you put your Fortnite away and spend time with her.
Don't like it? Don't get her pregnant and don't marry.

Attached: 1499289217722.jpg (400x460, 36K)

I'd argue about this if I couldn't remind myself that most people on Jow Forums are weak teenagers and social outcasts who come from dysfunctional families.

She was assaulting him AT WORK, you fucking idiot. He's trying to FEED HER KIDS

Not in a very manly way.

Another example of an attention seeking nutcase woman ruining a good time and shrieking about abuse when she gets put a little bit in her place.

if you're so stupid to marry you deserve this

He doesn't have a job, he's on autismbux
the max views he got on twitch was 8

this guy is a pretty typical white man
yeah, not exactly top quality
if you want people to breed quit with the puritanism faggot

Woman should know her place. He said he'd be out soon. Didn't even give him time to finish his shit.

>job
>activity that requires next to 0 effort
>not expected to be in on a certain time
>no one to let down
>nothing to achieve
>this is a job

Just because you make money doesn't make it a respectable profession. Chicks sell their pussies to 60 year old men and we dont respect them.

I agree, he should've gotten off and made some time for his family. Still does not excuse her behavior. If she has such a problem with it she should leave him, not assault him and then scream victim when he comes at her.

What would you have done, mr manly man?

Again a thread about this little autistic bitch faggot?

Attached: 1543498593973.png (400x381, 108K)

>marries a gaymur
Really, what did she expect?

>max views was 8
>inb4 this was marketing stunt
nah he doesnt look bright enough to pull off a Lil Tay...

I just cant believe that pol will go on about how bad white guys have jr, and how white men are morally elevated. then they defend this piece of shit who hit is pregnant wife because she wanted him to stop playing children's games and spend time with his kids

you made this thread yesterday you fucking retard
>where's the thread on this
yeah where's the thread on the failure of a man playing a game for retarded zoomers beating the mother of his children?
up you ass where it belongs
fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck jannies and fuck you

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.png (500x483, 270K)

She has 2 children from two other people and she knew he had aspergers and a house

2+2 = roastie taking advantage of a retard

He gave that bitch plenty of warning. She KNEW she would be harmed if she kept her shit up, but she did it anyway. She made a DECISION to put herself in harms way. This is 100% HER FAULT. She did it to herself.

Attached: 1314847692477.jpg (529x480, 62K)

There's something about women and video games though. Was one of the first things I learned. There are a thousand times when you can and should tell her to fuck off. When she tells you to stop playing and come down for dinner that isn't one. It doesn't work. It gets ugly fast.

Oy vei

Adolf Jow Forumsler won't post in this thread because he got banned and contrary to his claims he has no idea how to work a proxy.

>Still does not excuse her behavior.
I imagine this was like the millionth time this has happened, and we are only seeing the bottled up emotions

>if she has such a problem with it she should leave him.
When he married her he promised to be with her and offer her physical and financial security. That is what marriage is. She probably cant just leave, who will look after the kid?

>not assault him and then scream victim when he comes at her.

Throwing light cardboard at someone vs a man striking a women.

Not an excuse to hit your wife. He agreed to marry her, that means coming to fucking dinner with your children

>>>>>>>>>>>Fortnite is work>>>>>>>>>>

>He did nothing wrong

Only fake alpha's think that. Part of being a man is not acting like a manchild because your gaming time has been interrupted. You think this is the first time she called him?

But no, clearly playing Fortnite (XD) and streaming to like 14 people is more important than just being with your wife and little kid. Whom, by the way, he has called a cunt before for saying something as simple as "dadda" to get his attention.

Yeah, how alpha.

He had domestic abuse charges prior to this and she dropped the charges for this case since people mass reported them.

Headphones trigger the same reaction. Next time try walking by your female without looking at or saying anything to her and watch her insecurities consume her.
youtu.be/z5OU5tU0Iu8

Gang weed, lmao

Attached: 1544178298345.jpg (606x630, 36K)

XD

Australia every fucking time, get fucked by abos and cucked by emus you human filth degenerate criminal scum descendants of rapists, thieves, robbers and murderers all of you.

Attached: fs.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Why do we allow aspies to breed?

>being such a manchild that you can't get off a video game to have dinner with your wife and children
this is 100% the faggot's fault, his wife was right to yell at him. When you having fucking kids you're way too old to be doing the "five more minutes, mooooom!" shit. Jow Forumstards will disagree because their hatred of women will cloud their judgement. It's called being a man, pay attention to your family

The guy is a beta, not for beating his wife, but for playing fortnite while having children of his own. If you gotta play a battle royale at least play something that looks like it's for grown ups, like Pubg.

>she should leave him
next thread on Jow Forums would be
>ROASTIE LEAVES GUD BOY (OUR GUY) AND TAKES HALF OF HIS SHIT! REMEMBER NEVER GET MARRIED AND PLAY FORTNITE!

>streaming isn't work
I'd give you shit for being a bitter, jealous wagie but you are honestly probably unemployed.

It's personnel

He deserves the rope then. Part of being a man is not taking advantage/hurting those far weaker than you. Its cowardly

They aren't his kids, he's a cuck with aspergers that let in a roastie

Just because it's not a respectable profession doesn't mean it's a job.

Attached: nastybig.jpg (636x345, 39K)

This manchild should be euthanized.

pretty much, to an extent people weaker than you have to know their place but beating your wife is pretty cowardly

Attached: 1542736498597.jpg (620x721, 70K)

Mostly that is true. However when those weak purposefully stall you knowing you won't raise a finger, then they deserve two smacks across their face. Probably slaps, like Caesar gave his wife in that HBO show Rome. But I agree man doesn't need to punch, kick or fight women, it's overkill.

>He can't take a break for like 30 minutes to go eat dinner and drink tea with his wife and kid
>streaming to like 14 people instead

Let's not pretend he was doing actual work, he was just putting his gaming time over them. If he had thousands of viewers, then maybe, but he should have the good sense to plan these sessions to where it doesn't get interrupted by predictable stuff like that.

You know, like what the streamers with good sense and responsibilities do.

>woman actually had food on the table
>can't altf4 and continue to play his children's game

no sympathy, hopefully it stops all the disgusting MSM pushing of this garbage

People say "I have a job" when they do something respectable

You say "I make money" when you do shit like stream or sell your pussy

How do you train a wife without the occasional beating?

Attached: 1315889512756.jpg (447x345, 36K)

>He can't take a break for like 30 minutes to go eat dinner and drink tea with his wife and kid

A working man does as he pleases. Stop being a cuck.

>He did nothing wrong.Only betas disagree.
12 year old detected.
Dipshit.

>hurr durr be a REAL MAN!!!
>REAL MEN don't hit women!!!
Fucking tradcucks, I swear...

don't marry a whore with two kids with two different dads.

I'd rather get slapped in the face than get a cardboard paper cut

His mistake was leaving the Webcam on. This happens in every normal household.

>Working man

You mean streaming a kiddy game to 14 people? The excuses keep piling up with you manchildren.

man, carrottop just gets weirder and weirder looking.

what a legend

maybe get off the fucking computer and not commit domestic violence on video
just for starters
why is a grown ass man with a family playing that game any god damn way?

Hey guys, listen to this fucking poofter-cunt trying to defend some spastic, fortnite-playing loser by saying I don't have a job.

Too bad that I do, and that I'm typing this while I eat breakfast.

Anyway, go fuck yourself, dickhead.

Why did he marry a roastie whore and made children with?

>only betas disagree
He did something only a beta would do, though.

>What would you have done, mr manly man?
put my family before a video game.

Please stop your cringe replies. It is a bitch faggot autist who was streaming himself playing that kiddie game to 5 people.

First time I have seen this video - he is like an angry little child.
"Grace" should go away from this stupid cunt - permanently

You left out the bit where she throws a bunch of objects at him before and after he slaps her. But yeah, they both suck at being adults.
What this Pole said:

Agree and user’s need to realise the (((cultural marxists))) have been pushing this “no domestic violence against women” campaign here in Australia for the last two years, Australia is right up there with Canada on genociding itself.

He probably fell for the roastie in the wheatgrass meme.

Here is the run down
It's his house/leased rental in his name
He pays the bills in Austismbux
Hes a sperg
She has 2 fatherless children
She is pregnant with his retard baby
She dropped the charges after this happened
He still has to go to court for common violence and child abuse

The internet served 2 justices, put a sperg away in prison and a roastie out in the street

What's this? Common sense and some normal adult decency? Get out of here with that.

>What would you have done, mr manly man?
Laughed at her, turned the shitty game off, and then ram my cock in her arse.

You didn't answer the question.

Attached: 1317206896934.jpg (640x508, 43K)

>GO AWAY! I'M PLAYING FORTNITE!

Jow Forums defends this

How short sighted is that woman to make those kind of accusations whilst a public stream is running?
What did she think would happen?

the problem with beating your wife is that oftentimes the man is the one in the wrong. just because you can beat up the person you disagree with doesn't make you correct. Also kids who grow up in households with frequent domestic violence typically don't turn out too well

It's funny because all the npc's on Twitter reported him because "it was the right thing to do" ;
But in the end they end up hurting her because none wants her and her mutt babies

It's almost as if telling the person you're married to that you'd prefer to play a video game than sit and eat dinner with them is insulting.

This - but of course, this comment is lost on the edgelords here - they are so immature mentally they have no ability to see beyond the context of "leave me alone - muh gayme"

>He pays the bills in Austismbux
he worked for Telstra until this story broke and they fired him. now he's got plenty of time to play fortnite. the mad cunt.

Attached: auspol.jpg (422x800, 52K)

Where in Australia is this ranga cunt?

Link to proof that the kids aren't his and the one that is in her womb is actually retarded.

>Implying she won't get donated thousands and thousands to 'help her out'

In this case I wouldn't mind that, as long as it goes to helping the kid's education and whatnot.