How do we fix zoomers?

How do we fix zoomers?

Attached: aussie zoomer gamer arrested.jpg (674x612, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y
youtu.be/pC_aa8ISYLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler youth camps

if that doesn't work then work camps

>charged with assault
Defending yourself from an hysterical whore attacking you is not allowed anymore?

if that doesn't work then concentration camps

If he was playing Dungeon Keeper 2 I would be more understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y
here's the original video for those who were wondering

youtu.be/pC_aa8ISYLc

youtu.be/pC_aa8ISYLc

youtu.be/pC_aa8ISYLc

youtu.be/pC_aa8ISYLc

she antagonists him the whole time, she's awful

>DK2
Pleb

They lack strong fathers. They need a Fuhrer

ZQ when

Attached: 1538576666681.jpg (680x873, 121K)

He did nothing wrong.

it's not the girl, it's lilith, she felt that pain
from that slap and she's not one to forgive.

Now.

Attached: 1539829799563.jpg (690x588, 46K)

This is why i wont bother having a family, it's way too much responsibility, financial drain, and stress. I'd much rather spend my life worrying about myself rather than constantly trying to please a woman to keep a relationship intact.

>How do we fix zoomers?
The racial holy war will straighten them out.

she talks to him like a child, as if anyone's going to take that, what a retard

and then she cries for effect and attention, like a child herself

just

>men should just kneel down to womens demands

even thos the women demands are retarded, unlogical and borderline bullying/psyhoctic,

some women need to be dominated physically and mentally

Holy shit I just realized how Western white women were completely fucked and brainwashed they're unsavable

he picked her though so he's the dickhead, fucking bred with her as well, what a mug

I saw the video.
The bitch annoyed the guy until he snapped. gg wp

>npc 1 stops npc2 from screaming, smacking, throwing and damaging property
>npc 1 all kinds of fucked
men are such second class citizens holy shit.

She's a zoomer, too.

>not the girl, it's lilith
you act as if there's a difference when it comes to that line.
>tfw you got a clean one
feelsgoodlads

Generation is a social construction invented by the media. These generation wars didn't happen before the 60s. The TV, music, news, and now social media are only owned by a few people. They tell each generation what to like and what to believe. Most people follow whatever the TV or social media says so they become what the media talking heads says their generation is. I don't know why anyone over 25 would listen to it.

checked hh

BAN ASSAULT GAMERS NOW ! ! !

That's one malicious bitch

Attached: speed.jpg (480x343, 15K)

>hitting your pregnant horrible cunt of a wife in front of your kids

that's some red neck shit

ikr

I'm pregnant, but I'm going to antagonise you, throw things at you, attempt to hit you, until you do what I want

and you just have to take it, na na na na na

A stiff slap should not only be legal, but mandatory

Australian women are the most entitled cunts on the planet, you’ll never meet a more self-entitled, whiney and irritating woman, btw, did the stupid bitch press charges or waa this guy charged based on the video alone??

apparently she pressed charges, but dropped them subsequently, is what i heard

Who else is going to take care of her kids

I can't relay blame him though.
Yeah he's a shit for hinting her (especially in front of the kid).
However she's antagonizing him the whole time and gets even more obnoxious when she realizes he's live streaming.
I actually know how this guy feels right now, My sister always did this to me when i was growing up. she would continuously kick and punch me knowing that if i even looked at her funny all she had to do was scream and pretend to cry and that's all it took to get my dad to beat me with the belt for hitting a girl.

If you're going to bait them into the camps with V-bucks and 6ix9ine music, you gotta learn to speak their language

Attached: start speaking gen z.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

You dumb genetically obsolete nigger. You do it for white children.

>girl repeatedly assaults man
lol look she mad
>girl assaults and batters man
hahaha he better do what she say
>girl finally assaults and batters the man one too many times so he fights back
ARREST HIM OMG THIS EVIL MAN NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL ARRESTTTT HIIIIIIIM!!!!

>Ill be off sn
>soul-less ginger pumbles preggo
THAT
WAS
INTENSE

sad rlly gamer& girl both equally as insane hope works out.
this is why our race is fuckked stupid everyday decisions destroying lives

Wake up White man

brb posting this on my instagram

over a fucking video game. Both of these millennial faggots need to walk into traffic and stay there.

he should have actually been a man instead of a beta loser and just shut the fucking game off and kicked her out or moved out himself and not been arrested for
>muh domestic

gamers...

RISE UP

> muh white kids

>I can't relay blame him though.

agreed, she escalated it all the way

By destroying society as we know it and build a new one where the government doesn't interfere in personal family matters/disputes for every minor thing. It's none of anyone's business what individuals and families do at home, unless it threatens someone's life. Everything has a context. This? From a glance the bitch was overemotional and fag was too addicted or distant. They were both in the wrong and should've talked it out, to properly resolve their issues like adults. And if not, simply learn how to tolerate one another for the sake of the kid or get a divorce in the worst case scenario. Again, the government has no business and keeps overstepping and repressing rights and freedoms. Governments need to be destroyed and remade worldwide before everything transforms into a totalitarian dystopia.

I hope this guy dosen't go to jail. but i don't think tyhe msm is REEEEEing in that direction for him.

Attached: 1543193260533.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Simple
A bullet to the head will do the trick

>hysterical whore attacking you is not allowed anymore?

It was his pregnant wife who wanted him to stop playing video games for hours and hours and spend some time with his family.

>two dumb children raising more children
>what could go wrong

Maybe stop being a useless faggot and help raise your kids.
>ill be done in a moment
That faggot would have sunk 6 more hours into that stupid ass game.

no it's more like men have responsibilities.
Men are capable of great things, and with this ability comes great responsibility.
He shouldn't have hit her for such a petty and small thing.
he wasn't hurt, his kids weren't hurt, he was playing zoomnight.

Leave us alone Boomers and faggy Millennials, we just want to play video games in peace.

Attached: Caught Browsing pol.gif (500x275, 908K)

Why don’t you just fucking kill yourself then. Useless parasite

This fucking virgin.
Hitting a dumb preggo is ok in your book you useless cunt? It’s people like you that are letting Europe be overrun by fucking muslims. You need a bullet in your head.

Your mom should have swallowed because you’re a pathetic excuse for a human.

t. cuck britbong.
Your existence disgusts me

Attached: 0D95E003-7158-4425-AD13-4304AF332D63.jpg (620x400, 37K)

Why am I faggy just because I'm born in some random year? Am I supposed to think things like trans women are women just because that's what the TV or Facebook says?

Good. Let Europe be invaded by Muslims if that is what white women want, then they will get it.

Attached: Sweden.png (1121x588, 683K)

Millennials are mostly liberals and to blame for many of our societal ills.

>Maybe stop being a useless faggot and help raise your kids.

Maybe he doesn't want to faggot. Not everybody is mentally woman to take care of children.

>Accepting this Islamic dystopia because of muh feelz and muh revenge.

>That faggot would have sunk 6 more hours into that stupid ass game.

That faggot would have to do something he doesn't' like and wasting his time.

>Europe isn't already overrun by muslims
>letting your bitch assault you will help the migrant situation
>strong families come from kids watching their father act a pussy
>beckys are going to stop reproducing

And I'm not so why do I deserve blame as an individual? I don't believe in collective guilt such as racial or gender guilt so why would I believe in Generation guilt? I'm unable to feel guilt or shame for what other people do.

based! fuck woman and family tradition. Leave my video games alone.

Attached: 1471887248245.jpg (300x250, 79K)

Guilt by association.
White Sharia will be the only way forward from here on out. We could have had it all if women stood up for their own values but they didn't and now they will pay the price for their thottery.

Attached: Dancing Loli.gif (431x637, 2.03M)

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

My mom is like her, a disgusting Irish bog beast and prove to violent tendencies. She probably throws ashtrays and strangles people with electric cords too

Hitting. Pregnant woman is fine if she hits you first. You kidding me? The shills are out in force today.

Roastie detected

My older sister world try doing the same. After a bit while my dad just let me beat the crap out of her

I'm asocial. I can and will punish someone trying to make me suffer from guilt by association. I'm Millennial yet ended up not leftist so my mind is stronger and more grounded than the Zoomer who faced no peer opposition. I'm used to opposition from peers; you aren't, thus I'm mentally stronger than you. People have 2 choices with me; either don't enforce collective guilt or suffer. It's your choice.

Yeah it's fine

So we have to suffer with being a third world country just to teach a moral lesson? What a useless moral indeed like many useless morals today.

lmao

Get off the internet you retard

Attached: 1542663515299.png (350x450, 64K)

Welcome to Jow Forums, your're here forever.

Attached: pol.png (946x459, 406K)

If we don't give the zoomers something to feel attached to or to protect, (their family, friends, community, quality of life ect.)

They will be lost in this world; prime targets for communists indoctrination.

if we don't teach them the communists Jews will.

Attached: IMG_20180801_221323.jpg (586x586, 23K)

Holy fuck go back to plebbit. I don’t need to see this gay ass shit on this board. There’s already plenty of homosexuality here to go around, and none of us need you adding to it with your faggotry.

He shouldn't have married and had kids then, if he wants to be a sperg and play vidya all day, let him, but expecting a woman to understand and accept that is on him. You don't blame the gull for shitting on the board when you play chess together.

>Why don’t you just fucking kill yourself then. Useless parasite

because i'm happy with not wanting a wife and kids. less people to worry about.

i'm not raising white children in this world, enjoy the stress of that lmao. enjoy being whipped by the wife that will eventually divorce you, cuck.

Whatever you say tough guy.
It's not about it being moral lesson, if there are more Muslims than Christians in a European country in the future then that is the only path to get rid of the broken system we have now.

>aussie charged for a/v shitposting

>cries and plays the victim whenever he defends himself after she assaults him first, verbally and physically (throwing shit)
>comes back immediately after he "assaults her" and acts normal without any crying or pain in her voice
That's evidence of a crazy bitch. Too bad this guy already has kids with her.

She deserved it

It was never allowed.
It's what separates us from mud.

>yet another episode of americans playing white knight
Imagine my shock.

wasn't that well for me. i still have issues about it, and i have a strained relationship with both my parents because of that shit she used to pull to get me beat, and when i got too old for them to beat me they just ignored me and focused all their attention to my sister while i was in middle school and high school.

Why is it objectively wrong to not believe in collective guilt? That's what the SJWs believe in. If you can't tell me an objective reason to accept punishment for the peer group then fuck off. Tell me exactly what I will gain. Clock is ticking.

Beta cuck kys

But he's streaming, it's his job....

Would you not agree that if an electrician was working on your house and some woman came in to scream at him for doing it, that you'd think she was hysterical?

Should've just beat her. It would've ended.

Unless he's a top 1% streamer he's not making enough to support himself or his family. I'm sure he has Grand aspirations but he needs to grow up and realize he's using his streaming as an excuse to justify his addiction.

>mfw then they wonder why i don't talk a lot or why i don't talk about shit happening in my life to them.
>you weren't this interested in me when i was 13-17 when you were busy taking my sister all over the west coast and devote all of your time to her sports team and you can't even remember my favorite color.

Attached: 1544361469581.jpg (236x236, 9K)

i did, it only made it worse.

accusation is bullshit. She fucked with him all stream and broke his stuff and he eventually yelled and pushed her out of the room. She screamed like a banshee and the viewers thought he was beating his wife and they called them cops.

Alright, lets say this isn't his job(i don't know im not familiar with the scene.)

What about the fact that she keeps going back after more? a man hitting a woman is a pretty fucking big deal, and unless she has some type of edge or secondary goal with her badgering him she would have fucking stopped, maybe even left, maybe even fled.(Most women would get the kids and flee) I have no doubt that the Sydney police and courts would rule in her favor regardless.

The dude's a fucking asshole, no doubt. there's never a justification to hit a woman unless she has a sufficient strength/weight advantage. But she surely was asking for some kind of something. I will also give to you that even if he was a professional streamer, it'd be much more professional to defend your reputation and shut it the fuck down for 5-10 minutes than to try to continue.

Tl;DR:
i can agree, dude is fucked up. but that chick is pure cancer as well. They might need eachother.

No I mean a real beating. Bit a smack to the face but leave a black eye. My mom and my sister stopped attacking me after I kicked the crap out of them. And now my sister and I have a good relationship

So replace one broken system with a worse system? I've actually studied history and it doesn't go well. Look up 1979 Iran and the revolt against the Shah or the 1917 takeover of communism in Russia against the Czars.

that and my dad basically let her do what ever the fuck she wanted thought our entire childhood with no repercussions and was basically daddy's little girl.

zoomer faggots

Attached: 1535393499656.gif (652x562, 392K)