What are some languages one must learn?

What are some languages one must learn?
I know greek,english,currently doing german and I will also star russian in a couple months.

Attached: inspired-2015-03-cara-delevingne-main.jpg (1280x853, 203K)

Romanian, Hungarian, Klingon.

Actual useful languages that will help you land a job: Mandarin, Spanish, French and maybe Arabic. Nobody cares that you know Greek or Russian.

All completely useless languages. Why waste your time learn a pointless and shit language. English, German, French, maybe Russian, those are the only important languages

Russian and Chinese.

Spanish wouldn't hurt.

Skip German and get to that Russian NOW. Even if it's all broken, you just need to be able to understand it. It's harder than it looks. And it looks hard.

Latin, obviously

Why fucking German? The nazis aren't coming back you fucking retards. Give it up. Russians and Chinese are the next boogeymen.

lmao@this gayreek who thinks he can immigrate

Das Tzatziki-Monster glaubt, dass er in Monaten fließend sein wird. Die Deutsche hassen Auslander, die nicht gut sprechen können, aber sie werden wahnsinnig, wenn Sie besser sprechen als sie können.

Bien dit Peru.

Japanese

Attached: ino_044.png (758x1200, 111K)

Mi mierdo en tu teclado, maldito taxista.

This. Learn moonrunes so you can migrate to 2chan and understand their memes. It's the final evolution of a 4channer.

Vulcan pls.

Attached: 09F071FD-735A-40E0-89D1-6E3D323E4C2B.gif (849x567, 73K)

Baszodjál meg ahol vagy.

Attached: 7768B782-4FAF-427A-97C9-AFA2ED954462.gif (569x1074, 35K)

Ich kann im deutsche sprechen. Perfekt nicht. Aber, ich kann etwas verstanden

math

scheme

Du kannst auch an meiner Schwanz lutschen Schatzi.

Know fluently Italian and English, studying Chinese and Japanese together, can understand Spanish, speak and understand French and have basic knowledge of German. Going to start studying Korean and Finnish when i have time

Italian

>mfw Calabi–Yau manifold
>tfw numbers ain’t points but fractal torae
It is truly over now.

Attached: 755C806A-1E1E-416F-BD28-8C80F8794726.jpg (1080x885, 92K)

if you don't speak german, you are not human.
math is an extension of the german language and the faustian spirit

Sagst du dass dein schnitzel war großer als meinen schnitzel? Entschulingung, ich haben nicht der sprache lang mal sprechte

Chi non parla la tua lingua? Provare il portoghese ti farà male alla testa.

Stehst du echt auf Kerlen?

Attached: 80D6B2EA-BCCF-4BAF-AFA3-F26B7EFC87EB.jpg (960x539, 89K)

HALT DIE FRESSE DU ZIGEUNER

Take in consideration Chinese, Hindi and maybe Japanese.

French, because of all the colonies, Spanish, and Mandarin.

mother tongue (grammar), ancient greek, latin, german, french.
Optional: hebrew, russian, english.

Nein, Ich mag frauen haha. Ich bin nur sehr shleckt im worten merken

Moin moin Lieber. Ich bin Ungarisch.

> because of all the colonies

why would you want to talk to niggers ?

> tfw when everybody on pol starts speaking german because they realize you are right and german is the language of the gods

based and muttpilled

Attached: Moustache_Bondissante_(manga).png (267x246, 80K)

Auf Jow Forums wir sind alle Schwull.

Il portoghese è per gay come il rumeno.

>why would you want to talk to niggers ?
we make and transport lots of shit to/from there so speaking French is useful for your career

Kommst du aus Siebenbürgen? Was machst du in Rumänien?

Alemannische Dialekte sind wie Hunde, die sich scheißen.

>lmao tfw speaking greek is code for anal
you guys are a mess

Greek
Latin
English
German
Russian
Japanese
French
These are the only languages worth learning

Probably should do some Slavic language next

> learning the language of the slaves

Slawen sind SKlaven

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 126K)

What would you learn after learning the only Germanic languages that matter?

Felipe é o amor da minha vida e eu quero destruir su bunda, desde que me lembro, gostei mais de caras.

Attached: FA24E0AB-78A1-46F0-B840-B3E5638BA4D8.jpg (937x1171, 168K)

Bin ich ja aber hier geboren. Was ich mache? Bist du der Stazi?

Pyccкиe лeгкo тoвapищи, этo их aлфaвит, кoтopый вac тpaхaeт.

English , Dutch, German and you are good enough to succeed in Europe.

Everyone is decent in English already.

Sokeres mo, Has mo car
Has mi mij
Has mi goi
Something something dab tu mocar
akana

English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's the only language you need

Hebrew

*sokeres mores.
Încă un incult. Măcar să vorbeși pe Gabor nu de aia de țigan cu șatră.

German is a big one for some reason, especially if you work in manufacturing or engineering.

Mandarin isn't as useful as people might think if you're a Westerner as most companies that ask for Mandarin prefer ethnic Chinese who were brought up abroad but spoke Mandarin at home. Even translating and interpreting is dominated both ways by ethnic Chinese. A lot of post-graduate translation/interpreting courses don't even offer Mandarin to English as a language direction and only offer native Mandarin speakers Mandarin English both ways, seriously. This is the case even at a professional level, which is why any their marketing always seems a little off to us. European products and marketing are well localised by the native speakers of that country, whereas Chinese companies don't seem to do this properly. This may just be because there's a lack of Westerners with excellent Mandarin and the proper translating/interpreting skills, but it seems that not a lot is being done to remedy that. Lots of universities are still offering shit like Italian at undergrad and postgrad, but have no Mandarin department whatsoever.

Speaking Mandarin is pretty cool though, and it will make all women want to have sex with you.

Mandarine has cured my homosexuality.

I don't know about Chinese companies, but as an engineer I know there are lots of American companies looking for Engineers who are merely competent in Mandarin. Many American companies are turning away from ethnic Chinese engineers for corporate espionage. They'd prefer to hire a westerner who is competent in Mandarin than a native Chinese who double deals.

>Das Beste oder nichts.

Try to speak a native-level German and stop raping our wonderful language.

I've studied Mandarin. It's an orange.

Latin and Aramaic

German and Arabic

stai bene amico? stai dando i numeri ahahaha