Reddit

Why are Reddit niggers so left wing? I don't understand. I honestly think Reddit is becoming the new Tumblr.

Someone needs to kill every nigger that tries to infect the site.

I am also worried about niggers infecting Jow Forums. Are you concerned that Jow Forums may one day be forced to become left wing by kikes censoring us?

When Jow Forums goes the last bastion of freedom goes.

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit is easy to manipulate
You can’t make accurate assumptions

Jow Forums is anonymous
People scream about niggers and jews

Reddit has profiles and voting
People behave like they are accountable to the community for their behavior

As it turns out, when our community holds us accountable for out behavior, we behave like civilized people.

Reddit sometimes has good threads, but I noticed they are becoming increasingly left wing. It's like Jow Forums lite.

its a big adspace website with curated and cultivated discussion run mostly by astroturfing and dumbasses who think there is still legitimate discussion there

its the goal of (((((4channel))))) as well

Attached: 22582585_122172121809686_3018703539061915648_n.jpg (640x640, 110K)

I wish people could say what they want freely instead of being forced to act a certain way to save their image. Unfortunately, society will never be that way.

Jewish niggers

I honestly hope someone shuts down Reddit along with all major social media sites.

>he he he nigger nigger jew jew
I know.

What's worse, a Jew or a nigger from Reddit?

get a life faggot

No, you are forced to conform to the opinions of 15 year old retards.

Shut up, nigger. You're the only one defending kike brainwashing.

because the admins have an agenda and half of its users are bots and the other half are censored

What do you mean by bots?

For the last four or five years any discussion that is not left wing is systematically banned or deleted.

If 15 year old girls are old enough to fuck then 15 year old boys are old enough to have opinions, user. You can't have it both ways.

Never thought about it like that; Quite the analogy.

Straight up upvote manipulation. It's pay to play over there for the narrative being pushed. I gues you didn't see them during the election

Fags, niggers, kikes, spics, and all over there.

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

jew

What the fuck did you just say
You must be a troll holy shit

>Why are Reddit niggers so left wing?
Because of the way the site is set up. With the upvote/downvote system, communities gradually self-segregate based on opinions (by downvoting and banning those who do not believe what everyone else believes), and then they radicalize because there's no one left to tell them they're wrong. Since leftists are oversocialized, they're the ones most likely to jump on that wagon and ride it to its final destination, which is a sad echo chamber.

Why are you on Jow Forums then?

I have seen your exact post twice now
go die for isreal you shitskin faggot

it'snot the profiles and voting it's the fact that they ban dissenting views or subreddits
they even banned their 'redpill' board, which is milquetoast as fuck for taboo stuff

they tend to ban right-wing subreddits

Fucking this. Reddit is completely compromised by advertisers that run sock puppet accounts. It's all fake as fuck.

It's obviously some faggot who got butthurt his precious Jew media site was insulted.

Fuck niggers

the only subs worth perusing are the quarantined one, but those will be gone soon enough anyway

Attached: 1543994594362.jpg (720x900, 38K)

>becoming
they're sick, ugly people that want to fuck up society to ruin it for normies, just look at a reddit meetup pic

Its a hugbox. You go there to get people to day "I approve of you, you have value!" to you comments opinions and interests. Thus its a spiral into common denominator bullshit, but the thing that really kills it is women. Both men and women crave validation from women, and women like to act all lovey dovetail and nice but stab you to shreds if you disagree with them. Gradually everyone falls down the same slope, the same things get upboats, consensus solidifies and voila! A massive otherwise unconnected group of people who need gassing.

reddit has some ok random subs, but it's just mindless stuff, like interesting photos or gifs. There is no good discussion on the entire website as far as I can tell

agreed, this place is labelled as an echo-chamber, but it is more a containment zone
reddit is literally advertisers and marketers circlejerking each other and their sycophants dribbling up the smegma for internet points and ((((online marketing)))) there hasn't been any genuine discussion there for a long time now ever since Ellen Pao and their covering up during the Orlando gay club shooting that made them look stupid. After that incident it really accelerated.

Attached: 1544041733103.png (552x413, 332K)

reddit's voting system propagates an echo chamber

Naw, sockpuppet accounts aren't accountable. It's because they ban everyone who disagrees with the narrative creating the echo chamber effect.

No, it's fag mods deleting any thread that's even remotely against their narrative.

You toe the line. You don't speak for yourself you speak to please others. These are the threads reddit uses to manipulate you. As all opposing opinions are censored, you become a hive mind.