YouTube in process of deleting all conservative accounts

>First they came for Alex Jones and I didn't speak up

He has now been banned from virtually every social media platform available. What should scare you is that Gavin doesn't even have that controversial of views. This is a pure political attack by a leftist organization.

Attached: 1544464348955.jpg (1242x1247, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/10/17/gavin-mcinnes-and-the-proud-boys-alt-right-without-the-racism
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant have conservative views on the advertiser friendly boards user
please delete!

N I G G -

samefaggot

He was shit any way. He clearly did not mesh well with the new young conservatives. He’s just a Gen Xer Hipster looking for attention.

Here's how to avoid being deplatformed: 1) Don't be racist. 2) Don't be a bigot.

That's literally it.

>videos of people saying "fuck white people" stay up
>videos of conservatives saying "forced migration can be problematic" taken down
Fucking jewtube

Attached: 1544417371667.png (298x300, 199K)

>Disclaimer - definitions of both racism and bigotry are fluid and subject to change on a whim

>Gavin McInnes
>racist
You baitn' me son

race war when?

so that makes it ok to ban him?

Isn’t Gavin a complete cuck on the entire race thing anyway? Isn’t his whole Proud Boys schtick that they are a multi racial, multi ethnic, multi religious group dedicated to enlightenment ideals and western civilization and stuff?

I love censorship. It's like hand holding for sensitive people on the internet. If I don't understand a view, and it offends me it needs to Go. Period. Nothing says America like extremely regulated speech. Everyone is a Nazi! Ban Everything I don't agree with. Donald Blumpf

why Gavin? I don't get it. He's a civnat and pro-gay which makes him more or less in lockstep with the globalist agenda. I sit because he might be a stepping stone into actual political ideologies that threaten the status quo?

Who will they go after next? Tucker? Ben Shapiro is safe. Crowder is safe. Rogan is safe.

Gavin is guilty of the crime of talking like a normal man

Oh no, that sucks.

its a bunch of grown men dressing like they're in Bushwick circa 2008 promising each other that they won't jerk off

Not really. It's just a pseudo alt right group (99 percent are young white guys) too chicken shit to admit they may be racist.

No, but this isnt as big of a deal as Milo or Alex.

>He clearly did not mesh well with the new young conservatives

What do you even mean by this. His show was really popular on that network, mainly with the young crowd

Richard Spencer and actual new hitler is allowed to be one it too
really makes you think

He's an average conservative, so he has to keep his racism hidden or else he'll be killed

make your own video hosting website nutjob :)

>when you're such a jewlover that even jewtube can't handle it
oof

>what are films about x?
a ok
>thoughts on her body of work?
no problem
>when will she get BLACKED?
go for it bro
>youtube thread
OH NO NO NO keep it in Jow Forums!

He dared say you should beat up antifa if they fuck with you first. He also created a men's group which is a big no no nowadays

good. I hope carlgon of swindon goes to prison.

if they dont follow their rules why would they allow them

Silicon Valley progressive are playing a very dangerous game here, the harder they push with this nonsense the more likely it is the Government is going to step in and come down hard with regulations. Are they seriously so delusional that they view themselves as untouchable? There is no need for some fancy "Internet Bill of Rights" like some people suggest. All it will take is safe harbor protections being revoked from any website or service platform which takes any action beyond removing outright illegal content.

>YouTube in process of deleting all conservative accounts
Based

So is Gavin a CSIS glownigger or what?

The last thread is still over on Jow Forums where the mod moved it, user.
>

mass adoption of the internet was the worst thing that could have possibly happened for the technology. Pearls before swine

>OH NO NO NO keep it in Jow Forums!
No they're allowed if its leftist /v/edditor approved
ones like OP though? not allowed

But in 2018 everything people don't understand is labeled bigotry, Russian spies, or some other lunatic Marxist dribble. They're just sticking labels on people to kill discourse and it's wrong as fuck. Anybody who says otherwise is a threat to American values. It doesn't matter how extreme someone's views are, the second people started being persecuted for speech, and people embraced that, they created a slippery slope that will eventually turn into a flash floods. Stupid stupid Progressives, you'll hang the entire country and destroy free speech with the very noose you created. You idiots have No hindsight and sure as fuck have no foresight

Quit talking out your ass

the worst is they let eceleb threads stay up so they're obviously picking and choosing which youtube content fits the board. it makes no sense either youtube is tv or it isn't

>1) Don't be racist. 2) Don't be a bigot.

He was neither, so...???

if there were a race war, what side would americans fight on?

Why don't Jow Forumstards just make their own YouTube?

Fuck Gavin in his Nazi ass. Zero sympathy.

>His show was really popular
he's totally irrelevent just like Sam hyde, milo, alex and every other ironic alt right dipahit lmao

All politics should be banned from youtube tbqh

Fuck Janny

hispanics

''Palestinians are stupid. Muslims are stupid. And the only thing they really respect is violence and being tough'' - Gavin McInnes

If they're so irrelevant why do you feel the need to bad them?

They're trying to clean house for 2020 because alt media got Drumpf elected

Gavin is a hardcore zionist, as most conservatives/nationalists are today

Attached: Justice For Palestine2.jpg (3276x2443, 1.91M)

>doesn't know everyone is racist
are leftists really this retarded?

Tbh gavin is just as much a hack as jones

ban*

>All it will take is safe harbor protections being revoked from any website or service platform which takes any action beyond removing outright illegal content.
Sounds pretty unconstitutional. The freedom to choose what content you host is a pretty fundamental right.

He was racist, racists are retarded, no normal people care about your feelings, fuck off and die. There's a reason you faggots can't get laid

Neither Palestinian or Muslim are a race

based cultural marxists, why don't righties just make their own youtube? free market solutions

>waaah why is a private company making financial based decisions reeeeee
at what point do you stop blaming everything on conspiracies and learn that a brand being associated with a bunch of pedophiles and school shooters is bad for business? nobody wants you people to be associated with them because youre fucking weirdos that do nothing but talk about race wars. I know magatards don't have 2 IQ points to collectively rub together but even rats learn from conditioning

truth

Hi leftypol

Crowder and Milo have much more reach than he did. His gay fan club is essentially white supremacist. He appeals very well to a subset of the right, but is to alienating to get the more moderate members that the others are pulling in.

Palestinians are Arab. Biblically I would imagine they were the Phillistines

Jokes on you. I just got laid an hour ago.

>McInnes posted a picture of a shirtless man he claims is King, arguing that the man's arms are too skinny to be a black man's arms.

>“They spent more time climbing trees. I don’t know what it is, but something genetically is built up,” McInnes said.

salon.com/2018/10/17/gavin-mcinnes-and-the-proud-boys-alt-right-without-the-racism

>cultural marxists
A term used by smart people

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

He isn't racist though.

>He dared say you should beat up antifa if they fuck with you first
I guess that's sufficient.

It seems like the establishment intends to use antifa as shock troops against anyone who publicly criticizes globalism. If you lift a finger against them, they'll put you in prison for decades. The message to any pro-white person observing this is, "shut up or we'll destroy your life"

hillary clinton being a retard got trump elected.

when it's trump against white obama in 2020 he's probably gonna lose.

Zionism is literally racism. Israel and the United States are the two biggest white-supremacist nations on Earth by far. Israel literally won't let dark-skinned Jews immigrate there, but they'll let white non-Jews in.

wasn't there some group that got shut down recently by their ISP that did just that

He is, and he tries the same trick as all internet racists by saying shit like this and then pulling this move

Another Jow Forumsrat bites the dust.

wtf where are all the flags??

Welcome home unknown flags

Make your own ISP then retard :)

FUCK JANNIES

Very interesting how selective they are about what youtube trash is /tv/ and isn't

Based mods drowning Jow Forums with garbage spewed in other boards.

Big deal. Everyone ever has said worse things

>now there's three identical threads about this

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

hang yourself faggot

They tried that lmao nobody used it.

haha this cuck thought he could just disavow the proud boys and hed be alright. maybe they told him when they were buying his company he needed to do this or lose his job. lol jk your fired, oh btw you are banned from all social media too.

Imagine naming yourself the proud boys and then not thinking it's the gayest thing you could name yourself.

If Gavin wants his own show, he can create a server company, hosting service, ISP, payment processors, central bank, etc. What's stopping him?

This will backfire on all of you

Psh. What's stopping anybody from founding their own country and running it how they want?

this is going to be good, congress will completely fuck over jewgle and twitter

That was the point you fucking retard

Attached: 6E8A8530-202B-411D-81D8-69037D16721D.gif (480x235, 880K)