How can anti-weed fags still exist

Attached: DUDE BEER LMAO.jpg (834x960, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drug addicts are mostly degenerates looking for ways to degrade themselves even more.

Once the Jews find out how to make a shitload of money on it and convince zionist Christian cucks that it's not the devil's lettuce

Oy blyat fuck off. I'd better see half of out country stoned than drunk and behaving as degenerates.

Weed is just another way to subdue and sterilize the population.

Yeah, sure, they'll just trade alcohol for weed. Like that's something that can happen in Russia.

Weed makes u gay son.

>hurr derr how can you be anti-weed
Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

2/2
Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

Look here, Muttbro. The thing that they are going to sell you as weed is not weed. It's already contaminated with different additives and shit I.e. spice from China. It's fucked up and you better have someone send you the seeds from Tajikistan, Afghanistan or somewhere from middle East and grow tho beauty for yourself using just water and sunlight to feed it.

I'll make it happen. Gimme 10 years and Screencap this.

It's true, I smoked a joint once and in my weed crazed madness I sucked 50 dicks in 30 minutes. Only when I came too did I realize what was going on, haven't touched a joint or a dick since.

>dude miracle drug man
>dude just chill bro
>yeah is totally my medicationbro
>420 man hit it
The most harmful thing to weed legalization movement is stoner culture itself.

How exactly? Most importantly, how is it even possible to get into a position necessary to make it happen?

weed is degenerate and would be the only thing banned in ancapistan

>Weeds laced with spice
>What is the emerald triangle

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

Thanks for the links, Sessions. Please come back when you have some actual evidence weed is dangerous, like alcohol is.

>advocating drugs
>nazi
Spotted the retard.

Fuck off, heeb.

thanks, fellow scholar

I Just quit weed this year it's a fucking gateway drug that also makes you lazy as fuck and BIpolar.

>yo duuuuuude weed helps with anxiety!
>Smoke 4 puffs
>Nearly have a anxiety attack

Wow.

Attached: 1nl-um_SLMmHSEFgQ4T08Kw.jpg (679x499, 83K)

Drugs are for losers.

Weed is legit dangerous, just not the way you think. Not for physical health but mental health. You think you're different, I did too. 7 years into it one day and I was never the same again, over a year I haven't smoked and still have no recovered. The shit will fuck your reality up.

Shit-tier. Another muh weed post.
Hey how about this novel fucking concept: try and live without stupefying yourself with all of the above??

First you have to join a party. Done that. Edro huli. Now I'm working in my city council/administration. The thing is to make them understand that it will bring insane amounts of profit if state taxes it. Do you know many people who grow their own tobacco? Me neither. Why? Because it's readily available in stores. The same would be with wed legalization. It's a big issue and it's not about potheads getting high. We lost the whole cannabis industry in the nineties as well as other things that need to be restored

Yeah, my son Gaylord puffed a few out of a hit. I hear my son talk about it, it's probably a new marijuano smoking thing-a-ma-jig. Anyways, he inhaled the devils vapor and entered a homosexual trance like state. He told me he forgot who he was, and thought he was Milo Yanopopodopolusnolisops, one of those racist skin head. He went around sucking black penis for bud. I still don't understand why he couldn't have just asked me, the fridge is stocked with bud light

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

I've never seen anyone smoke weed who wasn't already half cut on booze. The mythological weed smoker who doesn't drink. Ya right. Oh, unless you are talking about people who get high while at work...Yeah, then they probably don't drink.

>anxiety from weed
know how I know you're a faggot?

Druggies are trashes, they're weak minded and uneahlthy.

This actually makes sense from the practical point of view. Might have certain issues with the general conservative mentality of Russian and muslim population though.

Pot stinks up the whole neighborhood. It should be considered an act of pollution in violation of the NAP. I did not consent to having my nostrils raped by your chemicals.

you would have been a loser anyway if you didn't smoke weed bro

When I was 18, I was able to smoke fat blunts with no anxiety.

Then I smoke weed as a nearly 30 year old man, huge anxiety.

Explain....

Weed isnt a gateway drug
It would be better if you moved on to stronger drugs, burn out and sort your life out. Better then the slow burn of a life time of pot.

I smoke weed specifically because I don't drink you fucking imbecile.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

you became a little bitch that cant handle his shit

You probably smoked an indica years ago and then a sativa recently. Sativas cause paranoia in some people

Ok.

You had nothing to worry about when you were 18. Its going to keep getting worse too.

It has nothing to do with being a loser or a winner, it didn't affect my job or studying at all. Keep smoking though, I was just like you.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

here's a thought, stop rotting your mind and don't do either of them

Attached: weedroastie.jpg (647x416, 65K)

>Sativas cause paranoia in some people
Oh?
I did specifically get sativa weed for my last batch because I wanted a "head high"....

I've had other rich THC weed strains that have given me happy highs where i would listen to beatles songs and get blown away.

That is part of what happened to me I guess. I was about 25 when weed started to flip on me, getting more anxiety. What changed at that age? Well, I had real stress working my first real job, I was in a shitty relationship, I was not happy at where I was in life and stressing out.

Helped me quit tobacco and alcohol, lost weight, and fuck better.

Im enjoying my life in the cannabis community I get to grow weed all day

Here's a thought. Mind your own business.

Attached: Tucker.png (630x565, 261K)

Well if you could grow some weed that doesn't trigger anxiety, schizophrenia and psychosis you would have a market for it. I legit want to be able to smoke weed again, there are many guys like me.

Weed causes psychosis, anxiety, cancer. It dumbs people down, demotivates and the list goes on, it's not our fault you larping as a nigger lowered your knowledge on the subject.

I've been smoking 4 years straight. That basically makes me an addict. I dont owe money to anyone or live unhealthy life besides smoking pot and being neet. i mean DUDEWEEDLMAO.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that it's not for everyone and can be quite dangerous for the wrong people?

I prefer sativas. I'm more productive when I smoke them and i don't get paranoid personally. Most people prefer indicas because they help with joint pain and sleep.

I smoke weed every day and the last time I drank any alcohol was a single beer over a year ago.

okay buddy, stay bluepilled

Attached: dude.png (500x492, 84K)

That's funny because tobacco and alcohol helped me quit weed. Also I got a gym membership two weeks ago.

Try an indica dominant hybrid, best of both worlds and no anxiety.

I smoke daily and have for the last 8 years
Weed to me is what cigarettes are to most people. I can't fucking quit man. I want to quit so bad because it makes lazy as fuck and I just sit on the couch all day. But everytime I run out and tell myself I'm done, I turn into an irritable asshole that takes my anger out on people. I go through phases where I won't smoke much and then other's where I'll smoke a shit ton. It's such a fucking drain on my wallet and my life and I just wish I could quit.

I've been smoking for 12. I live alone, lived in 3 countries (smoked weed in 4 lol) speak 4 languages. 0 debt 0 health problems, not a neet and I have a good job

drug users are degenerate af. However this isnt a reason for making it illegal.
Society itself should willingly and knowingly reject drugs, which isnt possible by prohabition.

nice for you user. keep up the good spirit.

Replace Cannabis with Kratom and you have the right stance. Cannabis doesn't do half of what is claimed it does while giving you up to 10 times more tar in your lungs than tobacco.
>hur i eat my weeds in teh cookees and candee
forgetful lazy fucks
>it preevents canser
Bob Marley? Tommy Chong?

Hells yeah it's all about your will power and drive to succeed.

I don't need pills.

Attached: 1505335249071.jpg (270x180, 9K)

I get stoned three times a day and I made 120k in 3 months work every winter.
Get on my level straight edge fags

There simply are very few successful people with families who smoke weed or drink on a regular basis. If you are a brick layer, with no real responsibilities, you are probably fine. Otherwise it destroys motivation and clarity of thought. The stupid don't really understand how brutal and competitive life is in intellectually demanding fields. How slim the margins often are between success and failure. Drugging yourself every night is not going to help.

You retarded piece of human waste, how do you know what you're buying? Stavia, indica it's all bullshit, you can't even determine most kinds of weed ancestry, oh did it say that on the package you bought it from oooooh... All weeds have been engineered so much you can't determine which is which (Holland actually made a study on it, most weeds were actually quite the opposite of what they pretended to sell it for) you'd have to go back to crap weed and evolve it from there on very pure strains to be able to call it indica or stavia.
t. Former weed grower.

This info gave me the motivation to give The rest of my CBD vape cartridges to my roomate, thanks, not even joking

I wished i had never started. Its a fucking curse all the fun has long since gone. I just cant seem to brake the habit. I even drink so Its not even an alternative.

right, but really you're joking right? cbd has no psychoactive properties, everything fampai posted is about thc

you will when your lungs are rotted out and have early onset dementia

Congrats for trading in a minor vice for two major ones.

Attached: 1503443688904.jpg (239x304, 22K)

>I make money so it's okay
yeah so do child molesters and rapists

My dad has been smoking everyday since he was a teenager and he's fucking 60 now. If cigarettes haven't killed him, then I very much doubt weed will.
And besides I don't want to live to be a 70 year old waste of space tax burden like the rest of the elderly

Thanks, I don't need some pre teen on korean butt plug forum to give me a lecture on drugs. I've been smoking for 25 years. The benefits have outweighed the negatives. Go preach elsewhere.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>equating getting high to raping a child
I'll have some of what you're smoking cuz my shit just feels like a misdemeanor.

You're wrong.

t. former weed grower

Because 7/8 of the guys i hung out with in HS started with weed and 7/8 ended up turning into dirty SJW's doing every drug they could get their hands on. One anhero'd and another got locked up in a psych ward.

The single guy who stuck with weed and only weed ended up doing just fine.

>MIND ALTERING CHEMICALS WON'T ALTER MY MIND
seems like the damage is done already

>mind altering chemicals
I take it you don't drink alcohol then right? Or take prescription medications? Or over the counter medications?

no I don't

i agree with the indica/sativa distinction being close to meaningless, but do you not experience different highs from different strains? i keep notes of all the strains i've tried, and there are clear distinctions between some of them (though most are indistinguishable beyond taste)

You're full of shit then

Attached: 12341378785.png (500x500, 330K)

Cannabis is a crutch for people who can't handle reality and probably should kill themselves

I'm full of shit because I don't put poisons in my body? okay. good food and daily exercise is the best medicine

>tfw grow weed
>tfw just smoked some

I think he's just saying that people can call the strain whatever they want and sell it to you.

I take notes too. People who smoke regularly can pick up on the subtleties. He's right in that the land race strains are the purest and I enjoy those types of sativas more but there is absolutely differences. You'd have to be an idiot to not acknowledge that.

You're full of shit because you claimed you don't take any form of medicine. Fuck most healthy people still pop an ibuprofen every once in a while

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

Sorry user, but I've grown over 100 strains, engineered 17 (3 good ones I'll add), the biology proves me right.

Of course you can get a different high from a different strain, but even when cloning them you have to replace the basis every now and then, it's hard to keep the same quality even within the same strain, I had to make 15-20 new plants of the same strain when replacing my clones and actively monitor the progress of the plants in order to determine the best plant to clone from, its the reason we engineer weed to give the user a better high and taste while maintaining quality. But nowadays your mixing blends with blends and that was my point no good weed grower would call his plants indica or stavia when selling them, hence the names purple sun haze or whatever.

Anyone who smokes a little weed should be dragged out into the streets and shot.

>implying I'm reckoning with harsh existential truths 24/7
Oh fuck off you fat, underage, puritan faggot. Come back to me when you have your bills, your 9 to 5, a real lifting routine, your wife, your kids, their fucking homework and a car that needs fixing and tell me you never indulge in something that releases some dopamine to unwind.

This makes me want to smoke 20 joints and piss on the american flag just because you're this retarded. You poltards always go around talking about how governments are controlled by jews and shit, but now apparently government reports are 100% solid and trustworthy evidence?

Kill yourself. Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to smoke a fat dab, faggot.

How can you honestly say there is no difference between Lambs Bread and Death Star??

>But nowadays your mixing blends with blends
Fucking this
If I had $10 for every time someone sold me some bud and told me it was a hybrid of the best shit ever, only to find out it's a shitty mids at best, I would be getting all my weed for free

You know you should kill yourself when even the BLM guy thinks you're a faggot

I dunno my dude, there's non-psychoactive cannabis being grown legally here for these purposes. It's legal because percentage of active cannabinoids is negligible.
But anything remotely psychoactive is illegal.

i thought anxiety and depression doesn't exist

>doctors write out hardcore drugs for minor things
>weed, which has been proven time and time again to be completely fine is apparently a horrible drug
Wow, dude. You truly are a faggot.