YELLOW JACKET WHEN AMERICA

When do we start protesting with yellow jackets In America? Should I just go into the heart of my city with one and a megaphone and start or should I gather some others first? I’m in the Mid East and ready to go don’t care if they kill me but I’m not suicidal.

Attached: 4L_brAhSOLq.jpg (500x314, 52K)

>I’m in the Mid East and ready to go
Then go, what are you waiting for? Nothing is going to change if you just sit on Jow Forums complaining about stuff. The French actually went and started protesting, follow in their footsteps.

It's time for 'The Reckoning' in the US.
All of the outspoken whiney me too crybabies will be the first to the flames.
Incite change, incite passion, incite a new republic from the flames of the old!
Ad Victoriam!

Americans don't really protest for ideas, they do it for selfies.

That’s what the media would have you believe

I’m fucking going pol I’m going alone I’m going to ask people about sports and other bullshit they do to distract themselves while important stuff is actually happening around and within them. should I make a sign

make a mountain of signs and pass them out for people to hold who support you.
make the signs uniform. United we stand, Divided we fall.
>protip: find a good speaker for maximum results

You had your chance with occupy but the right wing dipshit sided with their corporate overlords because they love guzzling cum that much

I don’t have any supplies other than my own vest I’m a good speaker the day is almost over I’m just going for the moment to see what happens I’ll get more organized tomorrow

Americans protested by electing DJT, not sure if you're aware my midwest bro...

>buying things in order to protest
Y'know you could always have and express a solid argument that runs contrary to current established values without having to be part of something, right?

>I'm a good speaker
I speak very well
>consider the following:
Grammar/articulation inherently implicates tone and mood while subtlety conveying your level of education.

Please find an educated speaker, if you plan on seriously progressing an idea or movement.

We support critical thinking on Jow Forums, not bandwagons.

its difficult to coordinate protests across the whole landmass. Some cities are completely nonwhite after all.

We have nothing to protest retard

Thanks

We are extremely divided

I am not sure what to protest unless you are in the coastal lib states or a part of #resist

Put on a kippah and argue against the protests.

Attached: 1544427807807.png (1148x1460, 75K)

The yellow jacket works for the French because it has context there. We need to pick a better symbol. The MAGA hat worked for the election protest, but Trump is clearly part of the issue. We can't go full "da joos!" because we would alienate a large section of the population and the movement would be derided as only anti-Semitic. I think the best way is to redpill the population on the major banking firms that used their influence to kill thousands of Americans, fund revolutions and genocides around the world, and established an unconstitutional and corrupt Federal reserve.

I'm afraid the American people are not hurting enough in their wallets for one. Best chance have is Europeans to pop off the next race war.

Americans are fat faggots.

Gunfags have been talking about a revolution as long as I've been alive, and they haven't done shit. Just fat retards with a dumb hobby who want to playact as a soldier

Yellow jackets are gay. We're more of an orange vest country.

Attached: ameriga-bear-copy.jpg (900x900, 102K)