WEST SLAVIC + MAGYAR GENERAL

Ahoj, Haló, Cześć, Szia!

This is a general for the West Slavic (Czech, Polish, & Slovak) and Magyar (Hungarian) peoples.

>Songs:
Czechia: youtube.com/watch?v=h2dmzO4naYk
Slovakia: youtube.com/watch?v=-CSE0dQ4D1E
Poland: youtube.com/watch?v=mGGhutvH_BE
Hungary: youtube.com/watch?v=nQNhbi9KZfU

>What do?:
Make memes, redpill your family/friends/partners about West Slavic/Magyar brotherhood, get Jow Forums to prepare for the inevitable Russian annexation of nearby Baltic region and upcoming ice age.

>Workout:
Calisthenic Exercises: youtube.com/watch?v=QQCh9Pxh-vc (No gym required, just bodyweight)

>Nationalist parties to vote for:
Czechia: Freedom and Direct Democracy (Czech Nationalism, Right-Wing Populism, Anti-Islam, Hard Eurosceptism, Traditional Democracy)
Slovakia: Kotleba – People's Party Our Slovakia (Slovak Nationalism, Right-Wing Populism, Christian Fundamentalism, Traditionalism, Hard Euroscepticism)
Poland: Ruch Narodowy (Polish Nationalism, Right-Wing Populism - Christian Nationalism - National Conservatism)
Hungary: Fidesz - Hungarian Civil Alliance (Hungarian Nationalism, Right-Wing Populism, National Conservatism) or Jobbik - Movement For A Better Hungary (Hungarian Nationalism, Euroscepticism).

We're all buddies here, don't be mean to each other. Anyone who tries to incite hate against each other is a kike, gypsy, or West Euro shill.

Czech, Slovak, Polish, and Hungarian flags encouraged, all other flags allowed.

The age of Western Euro domination and Russian imperialism is over. Visegrad will prevail.

Attached: 5E3A61C0-D046-40B9-9C3C-9FE451B6DA8C.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/iSfEfoqO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Anschluss

Bump

V4 will start working together with Russia, or Ukraine and other states will start gravitating towards V4.

>Even in the face of extinction by mudslimes and niggers, the eternal Kr*ut still seeks to destroy his eastern neighbors
I cannot wait till you’re gone. You niecmi fags have been destroying Europe far too many times.

Attached: 7F58E2DA-2CD4-4501-908E-A6AA270599AF.png (530x650, 20K)

German who dont even understand what anschluss is
Top kek

Baszom anyátok seggbe!

>V4 will start working together with Russia
Real wishful thinking, but let’s be realistic, not gonna happen. Russia still behaves like they’re the USSR when they aren’t and they’re also globalists (they just signed the UN migration pact ffs like nothing)

>or Ukraine
More realistic, but hohols still act like barbarians and likely will be cannon fodder if they don’t join NATO soon.

>other states will start gravitating towards V4.
As allies in this axis, of course. As members, no.

Attached: B4829E98-1C87-4E32-BE58-CA2CC6F8F129.png (837x444, 14K)

Attached: Romania.png (720x741, 1.07M)

Fuck off Bong, Romanians are based people overall. They do have a bit of a cigan problem but it’ll be solved soon. Meanwhile you’re being prepped as the next Caliphate..

Attached: A58B2FC5-837C-4129-9A60-C4E02B2C02C0.jpg (387x384, 32K)

>to prepare for the inevitable Russian annexation of nearby Baltic region
We dont need it. Its much easier to bomb it into the ground with nukes

Can Slovenia join? We don't want to be included in balkan threads any more...

Attached: 1486564088736.png (1200x900, 346K)

>We dont need it. Its much easier to bomb it into the ground with nukes
Do you ruskie vatniks comprehend the basic fact that no one survivors nuclear war? You’ll be dead by the time your bombs even reach these lands. Not to mention Poland sending PATRIOT missiles all over Moscow and Romania destroying your sea ports in the Black Sea..

>you’re being prepped as the next Caliphate
>mfw romania is whiter than my cunt

Attached: napoleon-in-fontainebleau-hippolyte-delaroche.jpg (665x900, 82K)

Slovenia, the only balkan country that isnt balkan (retarded) . Ofc you can join

I hate that we don't have something similar. Yes, Craiova group exists, but it is very recent and Serbia has all the bad blood with the rest of the Balkans plus not being in the EU and being pro-Russian and it makes this kind of difficult. V4 are their own little but strong alliance, we're just EU puppets.

Of course Slovenia can join V4 as allies but not as actual members. The whole point of Visegrad Group is to mimic the historic summit where’s Polish, Hungarian and Czech kings met to discuss regional issues and economics during the Medieval era.

Or did you mean can Slovenia join this thread overall?

Why would you bomb the Baltics? What have they done to you? Plus I doubt Russia has the balls to do such a thing. I remember when they cucked out when we (America) destroyed Syria’s military base.

Yes, there'll be huge losses within europeans, americans, russians, but who cares?

Romania is the only East Balkan country where they don’t act like subhumans. I admire your Iron Guard movement heavily and the ancestors of your country wanted to have a common border with Poland so the way I see it you guys should commit yourselves to being full fledged ideological allies with Poland and/or Visegrad.

Be a based nationalist hero in your country and dream it and make it real.

Why do Russians disregard human life and achievement so much? I feel like Visegrad will have to liberate you from true Central Asian Khanate if you don’t end up nuking yourselves. I hope they partion you after to to the Baltics.

I'm gonna eat pic related with beer and you can't stop me.

Attached: ogorki_konserwowe_01.jpg (798x1040, 156K)

>Why would you bomb the Baltics? What have they done to you?
Nothing. Just posting things that will never happen, why not?
>we (americans)
You're meme flag though

Rossz zászló faszi, van magyar útlevelem már lassan tíz éve.

Attached: 1541227331047.png (796x487, 660K)

Rapebaby belt of Europe

Attached: e6ffffc.png (848x535, 18K)

>t. Mongol/Tatar/Caucasian/Finnic rape baby

Attached: 8C1218B0-3EE5-4535-A5C0-21FF0C88979E.jpg (800x1169, 76K)

Well at least we have military cooperation with Poland, but not within the EU when it come sto defending Eastern Europe. Our president Johannnis actually supported Germany enter the Three Seas initiative and the Poles politely ignored him. He literally just does whatever Merkel tells him.

Please call it Central European General in the future
Thanks

Attached: pepe-V4.png (840x840, 59K)

Where are you from ( your county ) ?

Attached: county romania.png (400x285, 111K)

Flags with green and red make me hungry.

>beer
Only krauts and anglos drink that
Get okowita

Why should he when this is pertaining to regarding only Visegrad countries?

Bulgaria and Hungary look like salads with tomatoes and feta cheese.

I have to wagecuck tomorrow tho

Jobbik cucked like 3 years ago man. Mi Hazánk is the new party to the right of Fidesz. Pls get with the times.

Attached: E3C578B3-A46F-4997-B3ED-B0FA9263DB8E.png (498x460, 310K)

And the romanian flag is looks like a French flag - without washing
>state your business

Attached: V4_ebin.jpg (1620x1046, 254K)

why is poland’s face different from the rest?

Because it's gaze is locked with Germany and Russia.

>alert
Newfag here :DDD

You don't need to get shamshed
Just drink responsibly

Stop being Catholic its Babylonian paganism.

because it isn't white

awh the big bro protector I see

Not really

Then neither are the rest since they’re all genetically similar you dumbfuck brainlet

Hungarians actually like it anyway.

Attached: Polgár-Levente-drapel-Romania-ziua-nationala.jpg (1366x768, 517K)

durr no shit you autistic nigger mulatto mutt. if you're on this list, you are NOT WHITE

Attached: 1386205510007.png (1166x1697, 1.27M)

>Just drink responsibly
Sorry I'm too lost for that.

Know too well how you nigger ungar treat Slavic people from you previous personal union with Cro-bros. Suck it, there is a guy in their capital city sitting on a horse with his sword out to remind everyone wtf you did.

>hurr durr a fuckin random pic from the internet clearly proves who iz white n sheit
Kys memeflag faggot. Poles are clearly white as they are of Indo-European stock and tongue. You have to be either autistic or a kike to think otherwise.

Now show flag

How lucky that the west slavs weren't conquered neither by mongols nor turks.

memeflag raus

Hungarians are descended from steppe niggers, why shouldn't their territory be fair game for Europeans? What next, nobody should dispute Turkey's hold of Anatolia?

I don't try to literally interpret or follow much the Jewish texts. I follow the traditions my grandparents taught my parents, celebrate European festivals, try to live modestly, and use religion as a bridge to work with similarly minded Europeans of different national backgrounds. This is the best way to practice Catholicism.

Jobbik is actually cucked
>You know

Attached: doge-what.jpg (250x249, 8K)

doesn't matter, brutus. all slavs come from armenian caves and the steppe. kys shitskin
>hurrr durrep speaking a european language makes you white
woah look at all those white hellenic speaking an indo-european language :0

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

>Know too well how you nigger ungar treat Slavic people from you previous personal union with Cro-bros.
And? Hungarian bros have always been West Slavs. Not really South Slavs. There’s a reason Visegrad is West Slavs and Magyars only..

this

Are you the samefag that spams his faggot pics, Béla?

>heavily incorporated into Ottoman empire
We had 12 wars with them

I hate slav slaveshits with very great passion

>Hungarians are descended from steppe niggers, why shouldn't their territory be fair game for Europeans?

The ancient ancestors to Hungarians were from the Urals, not the steppe and they weren’t shitskins. Modern Hungarians share no genetic similarity to them and when the 7 Magyar chieftains came to Hungary, they assimilated the local native West Slavic population rather than killing them and breeding like wildfires. Hungarians are genetically no different from Czechs, Poles, and Slovaks and if you were to put those 4 in a room together you would not know which is which nationality until they spoke

>What next, nobody should dispute Turkey's hold of Anatolia?
Nigger wtf do you think Russia, Bulgaria and Greece get a hard on for? It will be reclaimed one day by the East or/and South Slavs and Greeks.

shitskins killing shitskins

t. soros university student cleaning out his dormitory

for

Attached: 1541184573537.jpg (480x360, 52K)

>I hate slav slaveshits with very great passion
ironic, since you’re geneticslly no different from them and your best bros are Poland.

kike spotted guys. Prep oven

Attached: 53DE7DAF-CB48-4DF8-AF3D-4D44EE5E950E.png (454x685, 115K)

dont speak silverback, sorry

Attached: 1486869829847.jpg (684x623, 116K)

show flag

Ahoj všichni :) Szia!

show dna test, mutt

Attached: 1544425289538.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

are you fucking braindead? have you not seen halpomemes? we are indeed different you dumb fucking amerishit

Go back to your cartel, cowfucker.

t.slav slaveshit/cryptojew/cigány in the netherlands

>This is a general for the West Slavic (Czech, Polish, & Slovak) and Magyar (Hungarian) peoples
Sooo... v4? Isn't that a lot easier to say than West-Slavic + Magyar?

C-can we into West Slavic?

The first wave of Slavs came here from Moravia, I swear!

Attached: 1349822204375.png (631x395, 18K)

>t. Moshe
now show flag or benis

jew flag meme flag

Looks like we'll be sticking together for the UN migrant madness too fellas.

Attached: 1535716902796.png (420x363, 185K)

t. literal gypsy

Why are you even here?
Nobody will listen to you
Nobody will even read your posts

Attached: GET RAKED.png (620x424, 120K)

please. liberate us

>have you not seen halpomemes? we are indeed different you dumb fucking amerishit
The question is have you, brainlet? Look at a genetic map of Europe and their autosomal DNA as well, they cluster with West Slavs clearly.

>According to a 2008 publication from the European Journal of Human Genetics, the Y-DNA haplogroup Haplogroup R1a1a-M17 was found amongst 57% of Hungarian male samples, genetically clustering them with that of their neighboring West Slavic neighbors, the Czechs, Poles, and Slovaks.

Attached: F9551B2E-4175-4CB5-A8FA-EDB74C02476A.png (743x764, 213K)

Some migrants praying on muslim holiday one time a year, whats wrong?

We didn't sign the pact, we did it bros.

Attached: best ally.jpg (564x3373, 294K)

Obviously a shitty amerimutt is the one who shills for this shit tier meme known as v4 while not knowing jackshit about any of the countries ethnicities and peoples living in it nor the politics. Like seriously its so fucking maddening

He always shittalks Slavs in Slav related threads.
Idk what's his problem

Attached: slavs.jpg (650x362, 65K)

Polacks are easily the whitest in Central Europe.

Attached: t84s8d95sitx9yd5d9tdytd9tr6dyc6eyig.jpg (913x590, 132K)

>look at my x version of halpotrash
>dna halpogroups
oh then by that logic i can trace hungarians to the middle of africa

I feel like that’s why this thread was made. Looks like quite a victory, for us and you.

Cheers Polebro

Attached: 9BE29214-8400-4634-BD21-A935B5806C2D.jpg (1024x552, 76K)

Kdo z vás hraje šachy? Pojďte si někdo zahrát v šach.. :)

The following posters are shitskins and shitskin diaspora

Attached: 1538135432514.jpg (2048x1229, 1010K)

lichess.org/iSfEfoqO

degenerate

Attached: 1542276907311.jpg (770x1000, 170K)

The Bulgarian Empire is another example of asian presence, btw.

because the v4 ARE central europe, dipshit

Mate he gave you a genetic map, a study/journal, and autosomal DNA proof. What more do you fucking want? Most of us Hungarians know anyway that we’re pretty damn Slavic genetically

Geert Wilders has a Hungarian wife, might as well form an alliance.

Attached: 1542221136111.jpg (1024x576, 202K)

>I abays susbegdet bis :DDDDD

Attached: 1501159111518.jpg (600x600, 69K)

They’re not ALL of Central Europe u idiot, There’s also Austria, Slovenia, West Ukraine, etc. Visegrad is only West Slavs and Magyars.

Congratulations!