FRENCH REACTION TO MACRON SPEECH

So how are the French reacting to Macrons speech?
Are they buying it?
Especially yellow jacket's reaction, will protests continue?
French bros come here!

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (1241x651, 1.18M)

French are pussies, they will take the extra hundred and suck Macron`s dick.

>will protests continue
many people calling for an Acte 5 on social media
probably

>Acte 5
What's that??

Just chill out we will kill him soon, Act 5 will be bloodier and civil war is getting closer

who the fuck even supports macron what a fag disgraceful ass nigga fucking his own grandma shameful nigga

The Rothschild faggot looks scared.

It will continue. It's not enough and now that we submitted the gov we will be thorough.

They are going to guillotine him for that. The whole speech was a thinly veiled globalist insult.

another day of protests
last Saturday was called "Acte 4"

give me a quick rundown on what he said

What happened to the diesel tax increase? Is it cancelled? Or just delayed? Or will it be implemented as originally planned?

stop complaining, I Jupiter will grant you an extra 100 euro per month, now get out of my sight you smelly rabble

>"I hereby transfer all of my legal power into the hands of the Bogdanovs"

in abeyance

Maybe shouldve left out the bit about raising taxes to fund an EU army to beat rural and suburban retards.

>THE MAN WHO SINGLE HANDED ENDED THE PROLETARIAT

Attached: 1544469513395.png (500x375, 250K)

they need to start rioting everyday

"Omlet du fromage, omlet, fromage du, du omlet, fromage. La baguette, la bibliotheque."

Beautifully put

90 of the yellow vests interviewed on TV said: we continue

Attached: 1530419852324.jpg (403x392, 99K)

>in abeyance

Undecided? God, he's really asking for his head to get chopped off.

He's thinking that his shitty speech will change anything. It isn't even a upgrade of the minimum wage, the yellow vests will keep coming this weekend

Last week it was 83% yes

Attached: 8744516.png (654x201, 17K)

I want more, 500 euros more

Attached: 07 12 2018 lfdmkkjhgf.jpg (1600x1800, 316K)

It’s probably a trick...

100€ for what?
Pension?
Neetbux?
Just 100€ for everyone?

the ride never ends, get comfy lads

Attached: comfy.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

What exactly do the yellow vests want?

Gibs?

does anybody have the full text of the speech?

checked-xico

This time sneak extra gear into the cities BEFORE the protests, so they can't confiscate it when people get there.

Bump for interest.

Yes, practically all of his promises do not solve shit. His only promise is to get rid of some solidarity tax.
It's a gib all paupers get. Except that it's been 80 euros so far, now it's 20 euros higher. Fucking kek.

Attached: 1514388291233.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It's a taxed gain, which means people will earn 40€ and only in certain terms

Live decently with your salary. No gibs. No mommy state giving money.

Nah, just heard you gonna suck his dick for 100€

I think they are using bots

Are the protests bigger now than when they started a few weeks ago? Any numbers of antecedence sources? Sorry I could keep a very close eye on this cause of med school.

France will be the major Western nation to turn into a “failed state”, especially after Macron’s offer of more “gibs”.

>Shhhhh..

Attached: Plan.jpg (870x489, 58K)

This sounds like our 80 euros, rememeber that?
Renzi took more migrants,m and sold us out for that.
I wonder where Macron will find all of that money, mmmmmmh?

How can he even think that is sufficient? Or even just an offer that is better than a "fuck you gilets jaunes"?

Yeah, a poll right after the speech is certainly not biased.

I believe I once heard that for a civil war to be successful (or, at least, unclear as to who will win), 10% of the population needs to be active participants.
90% will, as they always do, watch from the sidelines.
So 53% of internet armchair activists saying 'be good goys' doesn't matter as much as you'd think

Lower taxes, immigration reform, a non cucked government.

they bought ?

Attached: igor-bogdanoff-10572187bihpl_3008.jpg (280x280, 25K)

They need to leave the EU and issue their own currency again. Close the border and start deporting non French shitskins. Cancel the climate change bullshit. Anything short of that only delays the end of France.

you know what to do scriptanons

Macrons annoucements are a big nothing burger, GJ and anyone else sick of being fucked by the elites should come out on 15th

125,000 last Saturday, to compare on May 22 1968 there were 10 million people on the streets.

Gvt is trying to make it look scarce. They said 281 000 on the 17th of November. And around 166k the weeks after.

Police union said 1M the first week, and about between 600 and 750k after that.

Nice meme, very fast too

lmao its like a reverse holocaust

Yeah, I'm having a very bigggg think right now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the protests are officially over.

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (156x161, 12K)

So it's not enough? I think we all knew that was coming.
Like ours, your French Deep State will not willingly give up power.
Good luck and be safe frogs.
What's happening over there is almost totally media blacked out here, so keep us informed.

Hey guys. Yellow vest protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government.

Yeah right, protest is cool and all, but none of you have the means or balls to fight a full on civil war.

DAMP EET

No Judas.

Attached: .699455subs.jpg (946x1200, 305K)

Hey guys. Yellow vest protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government.

FRANCE GENERAL, PEOPLE ARE PISSED AT MACRONS SPEECH"

Attached: Pepe laugh attack.gif (360x346, 170K)

Kek. So really nobody knows, that's quite funny.

Shut the fuck up GIGN shill.

>*ahem*
>Fuck the Yellow Vests and fuck Nationalism... oh yeah, and fuck whitey!
what exactly did he mean by this?

Attached: 1539250116711.jpg (510x671, 47K)

Le Frogs need to recapture the spirit of May '68

Attached: 1968_car barricades.jpg (661x900, 175K)

He makes me nervous.

>we have to have a big debate on French identity and immigration with such a change

Ie: he wants French identity to be American where your French-Syrian French-Ganan etc

My guess is he will calm down some of the protestors and go full police state on the other.

>125,000

Official number but some estimate up to 3x more. Less lot than 68 tho.

>peaceful protests
Aren't you bagguettes one of the few non cucked European countries? Don't you guys legally own weapons? What is stopping you guys from taking on the police and overthrowing this globalist piece of shit.
Seriously this was the weakest attempt at appeasing a crowd of protests I've ever seen

hmm im wondering at what point sabotage starts taking place. Like what made the french fight back against the nazi's in the first place.

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to his speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

> minimal wage raised by 100 euros
> Something about the elderlies I didn't remember exactly, maybe more money
> The return of defiscalized overtime pay
> Encouraging companies that make profits to raise the wages
> Mesures to tackle down french companies avoiding taxes
> constitutional reforms to make sure that blank votes are counted
> More decentralization
> Some kind of Estates General to further democratization of the political sphere and permit outsiders that aren't in political parties to really participate
> Reforms on education to increase the amount of people pursuing professional degrees
> A national dialogue about immigration

There maybe was several others but I don't remember them right now

>Alright here's 40 euros you filthy plebs. Don't spend it all in one place. MACRON OUT.

Last week was a little less violent because of the massive amount of cops and search

He doesn't give a flying fuck about low and middle class.

The problem is that the ones remembering the "spirit" are old politician cunt.
We have to stop holding on May 1968, and think about Christmas 2018.

kek

why don't you burgers bring your guns to protests and shoot all the police?

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to his speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: 1530045013279s.jpg (249x210, 4K)

The problem is that with the reforms announced by Macron the gilets jaunes movement will probably shift toward the far left

> Mesures to tackle down french companies avoiding taxes
> constitutional reforms to make sure that blank votes are counted
> More decentralization
> Some kind of Estates General to further democratization of the political sphere and permit outsiders that aren't in political parties to really participate
> Reforms on education to increase the amount of people pursuing professional degrees
> A national dialogue about immigration

If I trusted him I would almost be happy.

Because you need to be ready to follow through with a civil war or get killed for nothing.

I am happy that all of you guys support us anyway

Attached: 1542456933-coneman.jpg (544x408, 106K)

>I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy

Stopped reading right there.

Fpbp

Hey guys. Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

What do you think will Acte 5 be like

Because it's not my fight
I'm asking the french why they're not using their weapons. If they're prepared for a civil war then by God have a civil war

The rich will give out pennis to the poor and they ll say thank you.

Laughing. "Acte V: Pot de départ de Macron à l'Elysée*" next saturday.

*For the subhumans who don't speak french: Act V: Macron's farewell party at the Elysee

Let's hope

always and unconditionally, but i do still hope that you'll address immigration and not just economics. France USA bros forever, lafayette is our shared history

So do I, I wait to see what will happen but I'm not sure he'll really democratize the political sphere as much as he said, for instance he never mentioned any referendum and the senate, with is LR, just tackled down Macron today by repealing the tax on companies that delocalize

It won't be a easy time for Macron, the only thing that I'm sure he'll do is decentralization, my brother works for someone in Paris whose nefew's works in the Elysée, he said that Macron is Girondin

As for immigration, we already know that he'll fuck us

Lmfao he gave nothing.

He makes employers pay 100€ more, not the government, and it will be taxed.

He lets poor pensioners kee some more of their boomerbux

He will talk about immigration before the next 100000 Muhammad’s arrive.

I love you guys

Attached: ahahahahHAHAHAHA.jpg (480x480, 19K)

God speed baguette! I'll be sharing those streams.

Attached: 1544270121424.gif (650x400, 490K)

Attached: 1458795441.jpg (413x395, 34K)