I am proud of you, American bros

This is how you deal with arrogant krautshits in your country: youtube.com/watch?v=qKd9b4GWsuE&feature=youtu.be

Attached: TIK-TACK.png (448x581, 408K)

Open Video
BILD
Close video

>Seething

When I hear a German woman's voice it makes my cock so hard bros, I picture myself standing in front of a fireplace awkwardly, naked, while some lingerie'd krautmilf with a big ass book sits in a leather chair, trying to explain to me the ramifications of Charlemagne's ascension to the culture of the Volk. G-d that just does it for me. What mode is this?

....dude, that kraut was speaking English though.

This cop just put the fear of god into a little soi boi german
Also why is he driving in my country to begin with? I assume he's on vacation so that's why he has the rental car, but surely he doesn't have a driver's license

US probably allows people with EU Driving licenses to drive in every American state.

It was that krautmilf in the begging of the vid that through me into it user. The fucking way the cop takes off his glasses and calls him Germanyboi, it's like a fucking B movie kek. I normally hate these threads but thank you for posting.

>through
*threw
all the blood went to my dicc

Attached: 1515545380047.jpg (221x250, 5K)

You can drive in USA with an EU driver's license but you can't do it vice-versa because your tests are on a preschool level compared to ours.

US tests are fine, you dumb fucktard. Just because they don't overcomplicate things for the sake of overcomplicating things. Its the EU tests that are fucking retarded.

Daily reminder that US was mass producing cars when krautniggers were still using horses as their main means of transportation.

Bump

Like this you mean?

Attached: 123018441.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

that's the ticket user but I like them to be a little more milk maid tier

Attached: 1514392896068.jpg (1920x1280, 289K)

Woah

>obvious fucking roots
0/10

amerimutts hate white people. nothing surprising here.

Roots?

Americans are whitter than Germans.

or she could be a little on the sticc side
I just like the idea of a krautthot desu. I dated on in school and it warped my brain even worse than the jews have. My last bump for you user, I'm outta here.

Attached: 1544126872910.jpg (1139x1500, 788K)

Bye.

Fuck Poland, you are the fucking best poster. Legit, you make me love Poland. I hope US + Poland are BFFs for life. You can come to America any day.