Would you give your life to save your nation, your people and the future?

I have an idea but some of you may not like it. Many people realize the world is going to shit, the current systems of government is broken and does not represent the interests of the people.

Make me your emperor / dictator. At this point I only mean Canada. Do not answer just yet as I have some explaining to do.
> dictatorships always turn into blood thirsty lunatics
This may be true, however they do this because they do not have any skin in the game or fear the repercussions of their actions as they have the ability to distance themselves from the populous they rule over.

Attached: bombCollar.jpg (474x266, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brian_Wells
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My offer:
I will put on a bomb collar, that would trigger if my approval rating dips below 43%. I would do this for you user, my people and my nation.

My simple and basic platform for the empire of Canada.
- Guns for the people, every household would be required to have a firearm. No restrictions on type, calibre or magazine.
- Multy party democracy would be dismantled, in its place all the former and new representatives would run as independents to represent their constituents. Keeping all former electoral boundaries and hold immediate elections to chose representatives.
- Abortion Illegal
- Immigration Illegal
- Judaism Illegal
- Islam Illegal
- Only people with parents that were born here can stay, everyone else would be expelled. (thus resetting the demographics closer to pre 1970's 1980's levels.
- Nowhere to go? voluntary indoctrination and work camps for outsiders that want to stay. Once indoctrination is completed, you would receive a work visa that would allow you to stay under strict guidelines.
- I would hold absolute power, but the majority of the governing directives would stem from the house of representatives where things would be hashed out.
- Our current economic and social system would stay much the same but I would deploy a special anti corruption police force that would have authority over the government bureaucratic system holding them accountable to the people. (no more expensive purchases to pad friends bank accounts).
- Foreign NGO's expelled and assets seized.

The main goal of my term (however long it lasted) would be to dismantle ZOG, empower the people and inspire a great leader that would want to follow in my footsteps upon my demise.

I would have a livestream, following me around. Especially as my approval rating gets closer to the point of no return.

None of these points are 100% hashed out or refined, but I am serious and would love any input on how to make this a more palatable prospect.

I would not make a good leader because I am INTP-T and am stage fright. However this isn't about me, its about my people and my nation.

Attached: after.jpg (631x346, 46K)

Did he died?

>Would you give your life to save your nation, your people and the future?

lol, no. Get fucked.

just a flesh wound, however he had a hard time getting a head in life after the incident.

no...There are no people worth saving. The ideals of countrys and morals are dead.
Get off my lawn

SAGE

Forgot to mention, if someone else more qualified then me would want first dibs i would let them give it a shot.

my "people" would stab me in the back in a heartbeat for an extra shekel

fuck no

As an RTS player I can tell you feeding the enemy with your units is a poor tactics.

My nation would value me more alive, than dead.

Giving up life is a commie meme to portray their genocidal tactics with a NKVD-minority operated machinegun in the back of the ranks shooting any Russians, who makes a single step back as "heroism on the frontlines".

I would give your life to save my nation tho.

Attached: 8967q4NHJ-U.jpg (600x800, 75K)

If you were canadian, would you vote for me and the policies I stated?

Would you abandon the rule of the Anglo?

You just described a divine form of government OP.

How do you stop the niggers from (((hacking))) the (((approval ratings)))?

sorry, i dont understand. What do you mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada

That is the biggest hurdle. Any anons have suggestions? I figured in the age of tech and blockchain, this would be overcome. Alas, I dont know how that stuff works.

Dided that guy dieded doin what he loved

I would get rid of the monarchy.

He died begging for someone, anyone to remove the collar.

damnit, I am OP. My phone which is my hotspot keeps dieing.

I like you leaf, you'll be raked last

The Pizza Delivery Bombcollar Man is one of the biggest WTF of this century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brian_Wells

Killdozer which occurred a year later as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

Attached: armor-doze[1].jpg (2620x1768, 923K)

Fuck yeah not only I will die but I will save my people AND kill some traitor, or invader in the process+ I got a comfy common grave in a monument.

Who ever will deny such opportunity what do you have here anyway?

No, not dictatorships. Monarchy. You'll have incompetents either way, but at least under monarchy the monarch has a personal interest in furthering the goals of the country and more importantly, preserving it for his future heirs. Also Europe conquered the world under monarchy.

I don't know who the fuck you are and I wouldn't support you. You're just some random ass hat on 4chins. Your platform is also shit. It's mostly dealing with the symptoms of larger issues or is just completely non issues. You also don't explain why you have those positions. Are you anti abortion because muh christianity, or is it because you believe abortion removes the risks from promiscuity and adultery and thus encourages it leading to less stable families and more dysfunctional future generations. If the latter was the case, you'd also be in favor of banning contraceptives, but you didn't mention that.

Are you against immigration because of muh culture is incompatible, or is it based entirely around genetics. See, you can change a persons culture in a few generations assuming you don't invite massive amounts of immigrants at once (effectively creating china towns, which is living proof that people don't assimilate). But it takes hundreds of years to change a persons genetics.

Also banning specific religions is retarded. you'd suck as a law maker. You need to paint with a wider brush. Just make certain things relating to the religions illegal, effectively making the practice of the religion illegal. Banning shit by name is retarded and is what we need less of. It's the reason why things like the AR15 is illegal, while an AR18 isn't in Canada.

If I was at all enlightening to you or changed your mind on any issue, then this isn't the path for you. You're mentally a woman imo. And barely better than an NPC.

Canadians are among the most cowardice people in the world. Toppest fuken kek ha!

> For visibility, the bulldozer was fitted with several video cameras linked to two monitors mounted on the vehicle's dashboard; the cameras were protected on the outside by 3-inch (76 mm) shields of bulletproof plastic. And compressed-air nozzles were fitted to blow dust away from the video cameras. Onboard fans and an air conditioner were used to keep Heemeyer cool while driving. He had made three gun-ports, fitted for a .50 caliber rifle, a .308 semi-automatic rifle, and a .22LR rifle, all fitted with a one-half-inch-thick (1.3 cm) steel plate. Heemeyer apparently had no intention of leaving the cabin once he entered it. Authorities speculated that he may have used a homemade crane – found in his garage – to lower the armor hull over the dozer and himself. "Once he tipped that lid shut, he knew he wasn't getting out", Daly said. Investigators searched the garage where they believed that Heemeyer built the vehicle and found cement and armor steel.

Damn.

Attached: 1387609711720.jpg (576x822, 99K)

Thanks for your thoughtful response.
> Monarchy
no, the bloodline of royals is so far detatched from reality that their is no reason to assume anything about their agenda.
> abortion illegal
To combat the decline of population since immigration would be shut off. At least until things begin to be cohesive again.
> immigration
In today's geopolitics, it is not feasible to allow others to come from their failing countries. Immigration only works when the world isn't about to burn.
> banning specific religions might need to be rethought but it would be a christian empire. Maybe just ban ALL religions except those that follow Christ.
you didn't really change my mind, but I appreciate your input.

also, these points on my platform would be the initial reformation. The issues of the population would be hashed out by the house of representatives.

>"God built me for this job," Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do," he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

I'd like to add and restate that in my OP, policies were not 100% and needed to be discussed, changed and added to.