Weird. Could have sworn pewdiepie fans told me he wasn't racist

Weird. Could have sworn pewdiepie fans told me he wasn't racist.

Attached: Capture.jpg (916x817, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
youtube.com/c/ERofthesemicolon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc
youtube.com/watch?v=oxLKa2mXpCQ
goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_
youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1072124545560182784)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the jew cries out as it cries out

oi vey its anuda shoah stop it mr.Kjell...berg ? stop it you antisemite

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

pewdiepie is doing god's work

Attached: 1544405133362.jpg (1479x1080, 154K)

Honestly, I noticed that and was surprised. I knew this would happen.

How old is this tweet.
Also Sage grows in all the Fields

Based

based youtube faggot

being white is anti semitic

If you believe that, kys.
What, now humor is banned?
Sage this shit please.

Pewdiepie endorsed E;R yesterday so it can't be that old.

based Felix doing god's work.
Iron Cross delivered.

Attached: 1530219714037.jpg (830x500, 121K)

>Will Sommer

Attached: pol strikes again will sommer edition.png (749x1051, 409K)

Attached: pol strikes again will sommer edition2.png (1920x2768, 2.06M)

What happened? Something in his last video?

Baste pewds doing God’s work.

Well what youtube channel does he want me to subscribe to?

E;R s stuff is brety good and i'm not even a racist

what's the channel faggots

I kek'd at the BUSHDID911 in the video he just did.

Top notch shit. The end of the Steven Universe video is just

Attached: 6304119F-5A55-4F65-946B-BF256856909E.jpg (772x1000, 143K)

Is this the channel? He just got a new sub either way.

E;R

youtube.com/c/ERofthesemicolon

Nice roo

Lemonparty.org

The website is better desu

One of his latest videos he gave some shoutouts to other YouTubers and E;R was one of them.

>racism is bad

Attached: 1536667477528.png (416x435, 123K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc
I knew it all along, confirmed nazi.

Oooh look at all these racists.

Attached: Снимок экрана 2018-12-10 в 21.52.29.png (573x251, 57K)

This guy just seems to talk about cartoons and anime. How exactly is he an “anti-Semite”? The fuck?

another channel he recommended, alfsvoid, is very right wing as well and gained 60k+ subs since yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=oxLKa2mXpCQ

>Pewdiepie endorsed E;R

Wow that's out of the blue and pretty cool, I didn't know E;R was even on his radar

Great channel though

the fact he recommended this channel is just pic related

Attached: Image 2018-12-10 at 3.54.12 PM.png (1261x696, 322K)

I always knew that Pewds was /ourguy/...he will never disappoint us unlike Taylor "The Whore of Zion" Swift

Lots of native europeans have Berg in the name. The jews copied it to blend in/assimilate. Assimilation is good btw. Blending in to do intelligence warfare is not.

Anyone notice they are being VERY careful about attacking pewdiepie, relative to others. They already tried to take him down once but it only made him stronger.

I sense that they know if they overplay their hand here they could lose an entire generation. They are just waiting for him to make that one mistake that destroys him.

he is based

Attached: bushdid911.jpg (1027x728, 74K)

Jared Holt strikes again with an article specifically designed to be antagonistic.

He got away with saying Nigger in a live stream, something that has been instant career ending for anyone else in entertainment in recent years. What could possibly take him down at this point?

Assimilation is a joke, it will never work. Not as long as the newly "assimilated" still has family in the country of his ancestors.

seems like pewd is shoing more and more everyday, how long until he drops some sieg heil on video ?

hope he will be fine, having a redpilled first world youtuber is quite a good thing

Бeйcд и кpacный тaблeткa

weird. could have sworn you posted from Israel, but your flag doesn't seem to match up with that.
>happy hanukkah

Attached: 1472608826307.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Remove your memeflags ivans

Pewds liked E;R 's Death note video months ago.
He's always been about being edgy

>use "anti-semitic" to interchangeably refer to people who are calling for actual genocide and dyed-in-the-wool "YAY TOLERANCE" liberals worried about muh muslims...human rights...

You can only do this for so long before the word is diluted and people stop pricking up their ears and thinking "this is serious!" every time it's flung at someone.

he sadly just died from old age at 12y/o
pay respects
F

It was the same with Michael Jackson...the Jews were very careful in attacking him they instead "attacked by proxy" with the pedo accusations. If they focused on Jackson's anti-Jew statements they would only make it worst.

Thank you Felix, Very Cool!

>types "bush did 9/11" in latest vid
He is literally our guy.

Sseth is next.

Nice, if you don't like PewDiePie you don't know how to use entertainment power to your advantage

Nice proxy Dmitriy

Poo goes in all streets

He literally reviewed Culture of critique.
goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_

RedPills hes dropped. First one just proofs he's woke as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

Attached: FUHRER PIE.png (1366x768, 809K)

Imagine the amount of jewish envy devoted to hating Pewdiepie.

>Assimilation is good btw
Now you're starting to sound like a jew.

Attached: stop.jpg (720x876, 39K)

Lmao what a daisy duke

Good so now normies can ruin ER, pewdiepie should go die

This was at the end of one of his videos Just after the WSJ called him out on the "death to all jews" video.

Attached: PEWDIEJEW.jpg (885x500, 35K)

why the fuck did pewdiepie tell people to subscribe to the young turks, aka The Cenk And Ana Show? Sure, while they have a different, progressive perspective and are completely independently funded, I mean, they still have over 4 million subscribers as it is. What madness is this? What's he going to do next? tell people to go to tyt.com/join to get a premium young turks membership? pewdiepie has gone off the deep end guys

You joke but PewDiePie is in some real deep shit now. First the WSJ article about his "kill all jews" joke, then him saying nigger while livestreaming and now he's promoting "anti-semetic" Youtube channels. Youtube killed off Gavin and Alex Jones's careers for far less.

Because TYT are fucking hilarious, the cringe compilations often leave lots of juicy stuff out.

E;R is a great channel. So is memeology 101

Does anyone in the real world actually take the term "anti-semitic" seriously?

Attached: 1490462760945.jpg (310x310, 30K)

pewdiepie is far more popular than alex jones to the point where youtube cannot do shit about anything without a MASSIVE outcry. they'd be getting rid of their most famous individual because they didnt like what he said, what kind of message is that sending? the previous """offences""" are irrelevant because if they were going to do shit they would've done it by now and the only one you could consider punishable is the "what a fucking nigger" line. otherwise, it's people getting assblasted over jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Not any more.

Attached: 1542572164030.png (830x1000, 98K)

If he gets away with this he needs to start toeing the line to see what else he can do on camera.

Listen Maksim, im higher up in the FSB than your pidor

Every Jew will die, screaming, as the flesh is scraped from their bones with knives while they are still alive.

you sure about that mutt?

Attached: 657837430.png (870x833, 840K)

I went to watch an e,r video and it tried to get me to sign in, what is up with this jew shit?

yes, the SPLC uses it to control your internet

Could not find an appropriate thread, so ill just post it here. Found this gem today. Matt Pike is a veteran metal musician, and a lot of his lyrics draw inspiration from David Icke, Lovecraft among other things.
This made him very unpopular with this music journalist.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10 High on Fire's Matt Pike is a Conspiracy Theorist MetalSucks.png (738x603, 650K)

Some guy on the WP is based
(yes this is an actual tweet twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1072124545560182784)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 21.50.49.png (609x677, 290K)

most people take it about as seriously as they take "anti-white"

HOF is the fucking shit

>russian
Bet you voted for trump, fess up

what channel did he promote I got to subscribe now. Based Pewdie

The storm is brewing and Journalists will be the first to get it when the second holocaust comes soon. It's nationalist world now

You can't be racist to Jews. Jews are the majority of the rich global elite and own the banks, media etc... Jews are the biggest oppressors in history and current times. And you can't be racist to the oppressors.

Agreed, i guess that makes us insane, anti semitic, conspiracy theorist loons.
I can sign up on one of them though.

>jkellberg
i knew it

He did the exact right thing.
>Don't apologize to SJWs
>mock them relentlessly
>bathe in SJW tears
>troll them moar

Attached: 1526924094509.png (1280x720, 909K)

The white man is rising up and taking the world back from his (((oppressors))) and I love it.

HEY! HEY! my fellow ''white man'' Last names with ''berg''(means mountain) in them are original nordic names, the kikes stole them from us.

>niglet

holy shit
has pewdiepie lost his fucking mind?

Attached: Image 2018-12-10 at 5.06.30 PM.png (765x472, 88K)

This
The whole SJW thing is on its dying breath and it's time to deliver the final blow

Oh, I was already subbed.
This reviewer has always been my kind of guy.
Nice to know that Pewds is also a fan.

hey i loved how he put "bush did 911" in his video today

The words for like and dislike are both Aladeen.

OK Georgy its time to stop posting

> PewDiePie endorses anti-semites

>+100.000 subscribers

> Oy vey, make it stop already!

Attached: ZXWdeeS.jpg (619x406, 179K)

White, anti-white leftist "journalists" are the worst people in existence

In fact they're not even people

1/2

Attached: pewd.jpg (1296x810, 97K)

2/2

Attached: judiasm.jpg (1152x730, 236K)

Why do leftwingers just assume everyone automatically takes marching orders from media personalities and one having an opinion they don’t like is catastrophic to their agenda?

>the jew cries out as it cries out
Know what they did to the West