Do you let people protest? Or do you make them stand? Thoughts on the whole football players taking a knee...

Do you let people protest? Or do you make them stand? Thoughts on the whole football players taking a knee? I despise the premise of their knee, but the question is do they have a right? In my opinion, they do. Now here is why:

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1427

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-10 15-50-04.png (716x735, 790K)

Of course they have the right to. The reason they're doing it is irrelevant. Their employers, however, are not required to provide a stage for their protest.

Nobody gives a shit if they want to support Chinese propaganda or not, just don’t do it while you’re being paid millions of dollars to play a fucking game. There’s zero honesty from these communists fucks.

Not clicking that, glow friend

I csnt do that at work, why should they?

They are free to protest but not on someone else's dime. The NFL protest is no different than if a McDonalds cashier decided to protest while at work. They could be protesting white genocide and I'd still say they should do it on their own dime and platform, not one someone else's funded. I'm not opening your gay link though OP, make better threads mongoloid.

>giving a shit about anything that happens when the clock isn’t running

Nigger brained goy

Then fire them????

Or don't because the backlash is not worth your time?

I really don't see the problem here.

Niggers aren't people.

You watch a lot of football, dontcha?

>Do you let people protest?
fuck yeah. people can protest to their heart's content. of course, there are usually consequences that come along with protesting that people really don't like to deal with...

Nobody reasonable actually thinks they don't have a right to take a knee. The uproar is against the NFL, their employer, for allowing them to publically disrespect the flag while at work. People don't like the fact that Chik-fil-a has Christian values, but nobody brings up freedom of religion because that's not the discussion.

Further, the NFL allowing this protest smacks of hypocrisy because they have rejected countless displays by players and teams, or imposed fines for behaviors and symbols, while defending this course of action.

There's not much to discuss. They have a right to protest. In most employment situations you would have to refrain from protesting at work, or anything else that embarrasses or irritates your employer or their customers. But the player's contract with the NFL owners (the Collective Bargaining Agreement) severely limits what options the temas have to discipline the players. Since the owners entered into that contract, it's their own fault if they do not like the players' taking advantage of what the contract allows them to do.

Personally, I wish they would not kneel during the anthem. But there is no way to force that. other than the owners could agree to stop playing the anthem at all.

The best way to encourage them to stop wuld be to ignore the fuck out of them -- but as it is unlikely that Jow Forums will ever stop feeding the trolls, it is unlikely the anybody will ever effectively deal with the kneelers. Until, I guess, enough time passes that everybody moves on to the next thing.

Sure, they have a right. But I’m still going to call out these hypocritical football players that take a knee.

>The NFL protest is no different than if a McDonalds cashier decided to protest while at work.

The NFL players opperate under a different contract than the McDonald's employees. So yeah, there is a difference.

>fire them

I would if I owned an NFL team but I'd buy a baseball team before I'd buy an NFL team with their viewership dropping off every year.

Owners dont care what the niggers do as long as they make them money. The only reason they even started to care was because NFL viewership keeps going down but banning them protesting isnt going to stop that. Viewership was dropping prior to the protests anyways.

as a bong, i don't give a shit. What annoys me is that that black guy has an italians face. It's oddly disturbing

>clicking that link
best be joking, nigger

Attached: 1439099163387.jpg (1600x900, 204K)

If they want to show solidarity with a domestic terrorist organization, sure, let them. They can't complain though when people call them out on it.

There is a difference in what the owner can do but the act of using someone else's platform to protest is the same. Another difference between the NFL and McDonalds is McDonalds employees commit rapes and murders at a lower rate than NFL players.

No I don't think it should be illegal to kneel during the anthem but I also don't think niggers are human and I don't think they belong in the West either so your mileage may vary.

Attached: 1501999582345.jpg (500x200, 148K)

Good point