youtube.com/watch?v=2RV3_7Dz56o

13 minutes of lies and even a few threats
Pathetic

Attached: 10996086.jpg (1240x827, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3L2y7UwNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to his speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

his (((mom)))

Attached: macron.jpg (751x563, 53K)

You are just assblasted because he de-escalated the yellow jackets.

he's going to die just like you when the muslims declare war on Israel.

>flag

So what you are saying is that me and Macron will live forever

She looks 10 years younger than his wife

based and goldpilled

No, you're not.

why is it only in french

>Shilling krautboy's video to give the boomer's eye cancer

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54

this is how most reddit comments are made

Here's a French politician speaking English

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3L2y7UwNQ

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government and EU. With enough time, immigrants will reinvigorate our nation. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal France.

americans are truly retarded

He looks like Ted bundy and his hair looks like mine

Thanks man

...Anonymous (ID: qzfo7jak)
12/10/18(Mon)15:46:19 No.196256138
Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Agreed, i'm doing my part with the frenchies here.

>French
you mean (((French)))
he's a fucking kike

I'm not gonna lie, I supported Gilet Jaune for a while but now it is time to stop.
These protestors are just lazy and stupid and need to support their government and their leader.
Welcome those who need more than you with open arms and forgive those who have wronged you, be the bigger person.

>Macron's speech
Know what they did to the West

Attached: the_mechanism_of_globalism.jpg (5344x3776, 3.36M)

What do you really expect from a globalist and an elite?

How the fuck he got in and convinced you all he was not the establishment i will never know.

He's a Rothschild bitch. Pure masonry btw

the only "arms" you should welcome invaders is with fire arms

This is not a negotiation. The government is not asking your permission. You're going to pay up and like it, or else find a different planet to live on.

Shiiiillls how's the boot taste

Yeah, lets move on he promised us 100$

Attached: c37364bf-3ade-4e94-a525-ba2db6e1342a.png (1600x1533, 1.79M)

President Grandma Fucker should resign.

I love free money. Thanks macron why was i so confused before. I love this man. Vive la Republique!

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to his speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Does Manu fuck his step daughter?

Attached: macron-3-vogue-16may17-getty.jpg (1620x1080, 154K)

How many drugs do I take to make people look like this forever?

Yes, but he “receives”

Just listened to his speech and I have to say Former Gilet Jaune here. With his proposals that I'm convinced and very happy . It's time to stop the work go back to protests and Former Gilet Jaune this nation.

ya and you still lost lol.

Ol' ass Gilet Jaune here gone not lie son. Heard dis bitch ass macaron talk and shit son Imma say that dat lil bitch ass white boy be trippin me out like he be doin some voodoo shit hypnototic bullshit and now my ol ass is like, damn fool I gots to get my lazy ass back to work son. Ain't no muthafuck got no better ideas but this fool. So shit time to pay ma beels and stop the bangin. He right tho. Bitches need to heal dis france country and shit.

Former

Gilet Jaune here

Just have protests and I to to say Former Gilet Jaune here. this his convinced that I'm and very Just convinced former Gilet Jaune. It's time to stop the work go back to speech and Former Gilet Jaune this listened nation.Just have protests and I to to say Former Gilet Jaune here. this his convinced that I'm and very Just convinced former Gilet Jaune. It's time to stop the work go back to speech and Former Gilet Jaune this listened nation.

lol french faggs macronized for life

Translated version or?

"Blah blah blah suck my cock you retarded plebs we'll raise more taxes to give you more gibz so you'll shut your stupid pie-holes."

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

are you frenchies gonna keep chimping out or what?

this jewish post made me vomit

das rite fellow yellow vest goy

Shit who dis

>dont worry goyim we will print more money and decrease the value of your already existing money, so we can pay you more minimum wage, while my banker buddies make interest off the borrowing!
wake me up from this insane world, these people need to die

Shut the fuck up.

He must be beheaded.

Attached: 1542757381937.jpg (475x567, 94K)

>the tries too much to copy Petain

his speech should have been:

>dear German and French people, i will continue to further establish a friendship and alliance betwen France and Germany, and i will follow closer to Miss Merkel's advices, to reunite France and Germany in one country, as they were in Charlemagne's time by starting a union of all European nations, with one Army, which its first battles must be fought against the rebels which are against my legitimate and just leadership of France. i call upon all troops of this Army, to support us French people against the rebels who try to destabilize France, and by extension, the whole Europe.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

Me yerrow vest protester long time. Macron sempai just convinced me to go back to work. Banzai Emperor Macron and old lady waifu

Hey faggot, burn in hell.

Holy shit the level of kikery in this post. Go straight to hell, Kike. We're coming for you. All of you.

Hey Frenchman, listen up.

The whole goddamn world of thinking, sane, freedom loving people who descended out of Europe ADMIRES and RESPECTS the yellowvest movement. You are fighting a JUST war against an INJUST occupation of your government.

For the first time in my entire life, I thought French people were badass. It was a wonderful feeling and it made me fucking jealous that here, in the US, we're still eating shit while you fight for rights our asses are too fat to fight for here in the US.

Your war? It is a HOLY war, whether you know it or not. FUCK Macron. FUCK your government. Somebody had to start the fire, and in keeping with ancient tradition and the French Revolution, it was, once again, you.

Don't give up until your agenda is fulfilled. Send the whole corrupt world order a message: Don't Fuck With France.

ESCALATE. *DO NOT BY ANY MEANS* DE-ESCALATE. THIS IS BARGAINING WITH TERRORISTS AND IT IS *ALWAYS* A BAD IDEA.

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!

You shills are too obvious. You shouldn’t be welcoming an invasion, your suppose to purge it.

Agreed. Fuck those shills. You pieces of shit should get the guillotine.

France has rioting in the streets, England will have Brexit reversed and in the US democrats/jewish media work 24/7 to "impeach" Donald Trump. Globalist Elites are attempting Coups of the 3 most powerful Western nations as we speak.

Attached: aedca41effeed964e3beed118f04df33--the-tree-asatrus.jpg (500x591, 41K)

>Macaroni Speech to the Nation
Appeals for support of NEETs, Roasties and Retirees with more taxpayer bucks

Attacks the taxpaying citizens who are forcibly robbed to pay those bucks

Attached: 42b20911.jpg (715x520, 42K)

How much are you paid per post?

Attached: macronmama.jpg (967x724, 355K)

rundown

The shills have been repeating this same line for 3 weeks now, give it a rest won’t you, impeach macron

Thanks based political negro

BEHEAD MACRON. GET THIS FUCKING PARTY STARTED!!!

Burn Brussels to ashes, fuck the E-Jew

>Based jupiter put yellow vests in check

YOUR MOVE ON THE BOARD NOW FRANCE

Macron is a Jew lackey and a tyrant and should be deposed.

Attached: kike_guillotine.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

Attached: kiketalk.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Wow obvious shill NPCs are obvious. Can’t even VPN to get the proper flag... completely retarded.

kek fucking yellow fags go home with the tails between their legs after literally 10 minutes of words from macaroni.
Surrender memes are real

Can't tell if these are
A) Americans fucking with people
B) Shills paid to just disrupt obviously
C) Shills who are bad at their job

like this is the most obvious shilling I've ever seen

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to his speech during my vacation in Germany and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests. I guess I'm a Macron garçon now.

You would still prefer having Macron to Chirac.

>Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation

Attached: 1485210197844.jpg (512x512, 59K)

Seeing a lot of 88s... fuck

Anway, this might be superstitious on my part but maybe it was over for this guy when he said he would be like a Roman god?
That's fire that you just shouldn't fucking play with.

Former Hillary Clinton protestor here. Trump is a failure. Ive been talking to my family and friends and we all agree its time to move on. Things will get better; we have to trust in the government. Im convinced and very happy with the democratic house's proposals. Its time to stop the GoP, go back to work and heal this nation.

Former Gilets Jaunes protester here, Macron is a filthy rat so I am retiring from peaceful activism and spending my time in my blacksmith shop forging guillotine blades.

lol

You’re canadian. What skin in the game do you have?

Can you people fucking stop?

I will be honest, this speech was political suicide
He needs to resign, it's over

white

Resign? He has blood on his hands.

AMEN

[script this. we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes [/script

Here's a QRD

"Here's a extra 100 Euro per month, now go away filthy peasants"

Just listened to his speech and I have to say Former Gilet Jaune here. With his proposals that I'm convinced and very happy . It's time to stop the work edit go back to insert protests and Former Gilet Jaune this nation. Hillary

any videos of the speech in english and not in third worlder?

>Resign
Just guillotine him already for fucks sake.

took him 3 weeks to come up with something to say?

had foreign nations march into his cities and start shooting out his citizens eyes/teeth.

and then veil threats his nation?

all the french need to start throwing eggs at him
scrambled, boiled, sunny side up, whatever just throw eggs unto him.

It was already €80. His proposal is to bump it up to €100.

>Litterally saying "here's €20 now go fuck off"

I too have decided to hang up my yellow vest. Macron has been more than reasonable, conceding the most important demands, I can now drive back to work and provide for my wife and her children.
I believe at least one of her sons is mine but have no way to test here in France.

Vive la France and bless the sun king Macron!

Just listened to his speech. He's got a really good point. I think it's time us Parisians pack up our yellow vests and call it a day.
t. Former Gilet Jaune

>She looks 10 years younger than his wife

Attached: CharltonHeston_Keks.gif (320x240, 1.47M)