Well, Jow Forums? Are you feeling smug about this?!

Well, Jow Forums? Are you feeling smug about this?!

Attached: Yahoodie.jpg (603x586, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol ofc she has to say she is jewish... otherwise she would twerk at the senate to be recognised

I would’ve been more surprised if she wasn’t a Jew. She’s following and pushing for the kike agenda like clockwork

damn look at her, she looks like RBG lol

the use of her picture in that position cannot be a coincidence. whoever chose that photo is redpilled washpo employee

Very smug user, very smug indeed.

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

that picture is antisemitic

she is a stupid money and fame hungry populist
an elitist mutt "american" that has been accepted by the corrupted establishment.
she thinks she is better than everyone else just like the rest of them
if americans and their leadership want to have good relations with countries, not be hated by everyone and have a capable government they need to stop getting these wretched clique creatures without merits elected.
the entire american internal system and external policy disgusts me, including the idiots in the republican party but her smug bitch demeanor triggers me immensely

>that picture
>that headline

based WaPo employee

EVERY TIME

>this fucking image
Meme magic if I ever saw it

RBG? Red blue green?

gib video game mommy

Attached: senaoc.png (443x265, 46K)

Since when is being pro Palestine part of the joo agenda

Jow Forums is always right
when are you going to realize this?

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

No.

Attached: shit_one.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

>Well, Jow Forums? Are you feeling smug about this?!
I'm shocked!!!

Know what they did to the West

They do like to play both sides.

pretty hilarious the Washington Post used a picture of her rubbing her hands in a post about her being Jewish.

someone better alert SPLC

Attached: 1524900998226.png (600x878, 106K)

lmfao at the comments
You can tell some of the non-Jewish leftists even find this funny.
Then you get the actual Jews that are just like S E E T H I N G and demanding who their photo editor is.

Attached: 34566784564567.png (904x8472, 3.92M)

Doesn't she push the "I struggled for money growing up, which is why you can vote for me" narrative?

I find it hard to believe that anyone who comes from a of poor family in the usa are able to trace their heritage as far back as the SPANISH INQUISITION, let alone know why and what those peasants were doing back then.

Furthermore, saying that makes her have "Jewish ancestry" means as much as my saying I have black ancestry. Sure it made be true, but I should be laughed at for expecting to have any significance at this point.