Why is there so much denial that drumpf is Jewish controlled on this board?

Why is there so much denial that drumpf is Jewish controlled on this board?

Attached: 64A136F3-EF90-4742-9E85-14C2394CA356.jpg (677x381, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkFNTy1JzFg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And what exactly is wrong with being Jewish? How about you Croats who participated in the holocaust take your Jew hatred garbage off this sub?

Trump wants America to be as national as Israel is.

Antisemites think he works solely for the Jews and Israeli interests. Guess what? If America goes down so does Israel. Right-wing Jews have a personal stake in keeping America running. Left-wing Jews are out of control trying to destroy both Israel and America

>And what exactly is wrong with being Jewish?
Don't get me started

The eternal Amerimutt everyone
>sub
Wtf has happened to this board

Kys

Know what they did to the West

Attached: jew vote.png (757x795, 618K)

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1843x1363, 564K)

Attached: dual.jpg (878x881, 264K)

>apply there’s a difference between Jews and you aren’t being fooled by another one of their tricks

so in other words, you're basically proving OP's point.

there's not. it's just the israeli shills that make it look like a lot of people feel that way. most of us know that nothing is going to change with our ceremonial-change-of-leaders we do every 4-8 years.

Denial? That’s why we voted for him

Because they aren't taught about the slaughter of 35 million Christians by Genrikh Yagoda, Beria Laventiya and their Ashkenazi Bolshevik murder crew. As documented by the great historian and Soviet era dissident Alexandr Solzhenitsyn in his book, 200 Years Together. Not surprisingly, the only book of his not sold in the US....without this knowledge of what came before Hitler's reaction to the Allied terror bombing of German cities, people are guilt-tripped into ignoring the obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkFNTy1JzFg&t=1s

>Trump and his cabinet meet to sign a new tax bill to help the common man

>what's wrong with being Jewish

Lurk moar

Kek

Well it's factually untrue, and the only reason you would even bring it up is as D&C. So I disregard it out of hand because I understand your motives.

Basically, get some busted up lips son.

>And what exactly is wrong with being Jewish?

This is your country

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

GAS THE REPTILES
SPACE WAR NOW

People from Jow ForumsThe_Donald

Attached: 1528697770176.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>being this delusional
Drumpf is America’s most pro Israel and Jew president of all time, no US president has recognized Jerusalem as Israel capital.

Because, you slav twat, it's retarded you're even saying this thinking that your D&C will make anything change. Drink yourself to death like your forefathers.

only dumb mutts still think trump will save america

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

I suppose I don't understand why it matters.
The overton window hasn't shifted to the point where anti-zionism is a tenable position for any seriously viable American presidential candidate.
ORANGE MAN KIKED is almost as dumb as ORANGE MAN BAD.
Trump is not perfect. He's taking his sweet time delivering on things because if he actually used the power of the Presidency the way Hussein or GWB did, the media would be shitting itself and screeching to the heavens.
Trump can do a lot of good for the world even if you disagree with his Zionism, and he's going to win 2020 by the simple virtue of being the least bad of all the possible alternatives.

Attached: thought provoking.jpg (472x656, 42K)

Did I hit a nerve amerimutt? You wouldn’t be able to find my country on a map because of your inbred low IQ low education. Did I forget to mention drumpf daughter is Jewish and his grandkids are Jewish? No Christian father would accept this!

Trump is the greatest president of all time, he has united us with our greatest ally in the Middle East. Christians and Jews all around the world are empowered by Trump leadership and fortitude.

All us presidents are israeli puppets. It goes with the job.

Your country is meaningless why would we need to know where it is. Face it dipshit you are irrelevant.

Something a uneducated person would say, you need to know geography to know geopolitics. You should have studied harder in school and went to college instead of becoming a dumb obese virgin neet living in his parents basement.

classic art of war strategy
keep your friends close and your enemies closer, good fucking god you plebs are basic af

it only says in the Christian bible, those who bless Israel will be blessed, you low iq nigger

Does it also say in your bible to suck Jewish cock and let your wife and daughter fuck niggers?

My daughter is dating a black man and he’s a Trump supporter. I’ll say it again fuck off with your racist garbage!

>Based black man fucking my white daughter
OH NO NO NO NO no wonder you Americans are the laughing stock of the world

Those are the Canadian anime fag shills and the retarded Reddit frog weedlmao posters.