Expert on Russia investigation AMA

To sum it up: based on the indictments, court documents, and evidence so far, there is only one possible conclusion. It is a two-part conclusion:
>(1). The President committed *zero* criminal offenses and has *zero* liability
>(2). The President was the VICTIM OF MULTIPLE CRIMES committed directly against him by his own government while a private citizen / candidate for office

Attached: 1499005788130.jpg (596x667, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
youtu.be/jA3b7bLK_E4
dan-news.info/en/defence-en/massive-ukrainian-offensive-to-begin-on-december-14-basurin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter because the media has effectively created an alternative reality that millions of people believe.

What makes you an expert user?

Attached: 1517984823902.jpg (984x1161, 318K)

Attached: 1527870311749.jpg (1684x1262, 679K)

Attached: 1525284378518.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

Attached: 1532518048229.jpg (1684x1499, 775K)

Attached: 1533858126774.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Attached: 1524743218005.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Unironically, that's true.
I actually think that the dude heard that the retards in the CIA wanted to start ww3 thanks to the oil market shifting, and he is trying to to his best to give America an edge, whitout wiping out humanity.
He legit looks like a passionate dude.

Attached: 1532895722812.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

You could say it's my area of expertise

Obama must be locked up. Fucking nigger.

Attached: 1541855850909.jpg (232x272, 3K)

Lol!

Attached: 1535645023202.png (1120x1316, 1.23M)

In my third year of law school, it’s so tiresome to see my NPC classmates completely ignoring what we’ve learned in Con and crim law and rather parroting cnn talking points as legal analysis. It’s proof that no amount of schooling can cure an inability to think critically and apply existing law.

You would not believe how much bullshit MSM is spewing right now. It's like a waterfall of sewage. They are literally screeching that not only will Trump be indicted, but he will go to prison for the rest of his life. It's pathetic.

I wish this wasnt a LARP but it doesnt fucking matter. The MSM all just assume he is guilty so they will continue to write shitty click bait articles like pic related, even though its not fucking true. They already are teyong to cover for Obama and saying the campaingn finance issue is much different and Trump was much worse. Feels like the news media and more just have too much influemce over the normal working class and other normies.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-13-01-23.png (1407x667, 157K)

>i think reading Jow Forums and the daily caller makes me an expert on the russia investigation, AMA

Will we ever see justice? Or are we going to have to take care of it ourselves?

This country is dying and blakanization is most likely in our future.

I don’t want you to be right, but you’re right. We are currently split into many separate nations with wholly incompatible interests and goals.

The wheels fell off the special counsel when they told their first truly "big lie" about who Guccifer 2.0 was. That was part of the 12 Russian intelligence officers indictment issued the day before Trump-Putin Helsinki summit

Does Trump have an ace up his sleeve?

So when will the hammer drop OP?

The (2) feels pretty weak considering all implications.

You could say so just by being actually innocent. That's still the ultimate trump card when being gang stalked or harassed by the feds

I cannot see any other future. The great experiment is over. The immigration act of 1965 was the beginning of the end. Too many people here do not value individualism and small govt. We are going to become a big govt nany state, if we arent there already.

Sorry... meant (1)

I dont know what the future holds, but there is no actual evidence of any criminal wrongdoing on Trump's part, but it is still piling up against those who commited crimes against him

It is all truly disgusting. I can only wish that what is happening in France will happen here 10 fold. The tree of liberty will be satiated one way or another.

I remember that lie. Even just the other day Trump brought up the DNC servers again. I want the media held accountable. And by held accountable I mean I want their fucking heads chopped off. They are the biggest reason this is still going on.

That is very true. Trump supporters should not be satisfied with anything less than a full apology to go along with a full public clearing of the President's name. Anything less should be unacceptable if we are to have a functional system of justice going forward

What where some of the crimes committed against him that we know about?

Haven't the MSM been saying that "person 1" is guilty of some crime related to the jew lawyer? How is that wrong?

It’s at the point that people need to be executed publicly to restore confidence in the justice system

>I can only wish that what is happening in France will happen here 10 fold.
What are we waiting for? They spied on a political campaign and then put him under investigation. They ignore crimes of politicians they support. Opposing views are being banned from social media. They stole elections. They flood the people with lies and misinformation that brainwashes them. What more needs to happen? Sadly I think people are way too complacent and won't do anything until it's too late.

Sadly we’re still too comfortable to do what the yellow jackets are doing now or what the Egyptian people did when they ousted the Muslim brotherhood from power. Give us 2-3 generations and we won’t be so comfortable however.

yes, and it's scary how well it worked. Basically half the country or more are now zombies of cognitive dissonance, I've encountered this bizarre fear in old friends who accept the narrative. They almost become visibly afraid when you counter the narrative with sourced examples.

Attached: wqOPQGx.jpg (680x756, 90K)

Illegal search and seizure
Deprivation of 4th amendment rights

are the two big ones. Anything similar that continued into his transition or administration becomes sedition

It's all encompassing propaganda. From TV to Google searches. You have to seek the truth to find it but people don't have time and are lazy so they accept what they are spoon-fed rather than questioning and researching themselves.

>18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

Good place for Rudy and team to start

the question is why. I really can't see the benefit besides a bunch of crazy people that believe lies and worship the system no matter what.

>an alternative reality that millions of people believe.

Attached: 25904k.jpg (500x568, 127K)

>the question is why
From Podesta e-mails
>And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

The Media are bought and paid for by foreign interests.

shilling this hard

>"ORANGE MAN GOOD"

you NPCs piss me off

RESIST

>people don't have time and are lazy so they accept what they are spoon-fed

this pic is the average NPC that thinks Trump did something wrong...

Attached: 1.png (1280x800, 1.43M)

Yes. You guys are correct. The fighting spirits is suppressed, but I believe there is a fire rising. The problem is there will be a flash point in this country and all hell is going to break loose.

The most enraged enemies of the system will be the former NPC drones, just look at Brandon Straka from Walk Away, he was a liberal NPC and now is organizing and redpilling others.

It's quite short term foolishness to make these people believe alternative realities that never come true.

Thanks for your opinion, cleetus
Now that pig shit isnt going to shovel itself

>proves the point that lefties can't meme.
Why can't you people just come up with your own shut for once?

he will though, this entire corrupt political ship is sinking.

>you NPCs piss me off
stay compliant and unaware

keep those fucking glasses on
keep believing in BS
youtu.be/jA3b7bLK_E4

i predicted you compliant and unaware boobs
swallowing the anti Trump diatribes the day before he won the election
stay compliant and unaware
do not stray from your Democrat lane
feel angry hurt and disruptive
we need you to keep this up
to keep you out of the way

Attached: 30 manipulated sound source compliant and unaware YouTube.jpg (860x478, 166K)

I guess but how many things already haven't come true? The markets were going to crash if Trump won. Nuclear war with N Korea. No muslim nation would ever deal with us after the "muslim ban". We were going to be at war in Syria. None of that ever came true but people keep believing the lies they are fed. It's only going to get worse for 2020 too.

When people finally say enough is enough, the violence needs to be directed squarely at the media first. Kill em all.

false flags are ready .
4 days

Attached: Massive Ukrainian offensive to begin on December 14 – Basurin - DAN.png (636x785, 525K)

Attached: The Intel Crab on Twitter 'I urge all of my followers to be incredibly vigilant this month. Sit (630x289, 32K)

>They
Who is they?

Make a list, check it twice. user is coming to town.

Attached: 5FEBEF69-2625-480A-9AED-766B3D757165.jpg (246x205, 23K)

The Ruling Class Globalist Elites.

>Who is they?
ask and ye shall know whom have the most to lose by losing power
those 3 letter agencies have been
overtaken by globalist factions hellbent
on communism but not run from china or Moscow but HQ in WDC
they see themselves as using Moscow and China as they like while they sit atop a global Communist nightmare

Attached: tanks1.jpg (316x238, 18K)

source

since we are on the topic of Russian Jews...

Attached: Ye Shall Know the Truth .png (786x615, 789K)

dan-news.info/en/defence-en/massive-ukrainian-offensive-to-begin-on-december-14-basurin.html

+twitter (all who follows situation)

Names, numbers, addresses, accounts, nudes, lewds, amounts

I N F O W A R

bump
>where are you OP?

>RESIST!
I'm not a Trump fan much either, but you NPC leftists and your "RESIST" meme are truly cringeworthy. You're not "resisting" anything. You're parroting global mega corporations talking points. You're the useful idiots of the ruling class.

>the question is why. I really can't see the benefit besides a bunch of crazy people that believe lies and worship the system no matter what.

The reason is simple.
Because the elites are equivalent to a father that tell his son "if you go to school everyday, santa claus will think you are a good chjildren and give you a nintendo switch" they dont believe at it and say that to try to make their son do what he want.

But the children out of curiosity, being so happy about it he want to talk about it all the time, or not really believing it, can make a question like: "How is santa claus able to move faster than light? I assumed this was impossible."
The father will need to come with some explanation for it.
Then they ask "how santa claus clothes dont burn while moving this fast?"
And they will have to answer this too.
Since they dont believe at what they say, they will have an hard time explaining themselfs.

By creating fake stuff about trump they are able to complain about trump without having to explain why trump ideas are worse/bad. They arent, and if they are (like some hardcore anprim would think and others not from elite would think) they (elites) dont really believe at it and must complain about those lies about trump to complain about trump