Its over for donnie moscow

Mueller will prevail

observer.com/2018/12/president-trump-really-may-go-to-jail-for-the-rest-of-his-life/

Attached: Untitled.png (645x800, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mueller works for Trump and you're fucked.

John schindler who propositioned an underage Russian girl with his tiny dicklet that turned out to be an FSB agent?
>strait in the bin

Vlad is keeping Drumpff in the job. Looks like Macron is out though. Frogs BTFO.

Totally cleared!

u idiot putin has no sway with Trump, the Israelis and Saudis pull those strings .He will only be charged if Bibi and MBS say so

t b h, I hope he does. That's what he deserves for be a traitor to his people. how's the taste of that jewish cock donnie?!

Attached: DsfLiiKVsAEOm7K.jpg (1200x802, 185K)

>says he's gonna lock up Hillary
The ironing is delicious

>every time

Lol nothing will happen to Trump. He will most likely win in 2020. Media just feeding the NPCs another nothing burger. And you should be happy that nothing is happening to Trump cause if it did their would be blood on the streets.

All that has to happen is that he somehow voluntarily reverses everything he ever said or did and also takes the heat for some things being both imaginary or not against any actual laws. Then, finally, bloomph will go to jail forever!

can't wait for trump's public hanging

Attached: trumpSaudis.jpg (800x535, 101K)

Hmmm

Attached: john_r_schindler.png (1313x903, 475K)

>may
>might
>should
>possibly
>could

When nothing happens and Trump wins again in 2020 the media will have destroyed themselves.

>Opinion

GTFO

>Trump is finally done. He's gonna go to jail. For real this time. Why are you laughing ate me? I'm serious. Stop laughing and take me seriously please. STOP LAUGHING AT ME

Attached: 3281_npc.png (200x200, 21K)

damn we might get a great Christmas present from mueller

Why does this board continue to look more and nore like r/politics some days?

(((Schindler)))

Attached: 30a.gif (480x360, 2.8M)

>(((schindler)))

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

Know what they did to the West

Hopefully before Dramph goes to jail he nukes fucking Moscow.

Dipshit. Trump still can declassify the fisa documents and crush the democrats. This is a game of chicken and the democrats are going to swerve first

donnie moscow is a tite name 2bh

we'll break him out

Attached: tumblr_nfkbstMvqr1tbxz68o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

i seen leaked pics of intelligence expert Johnny Schindlers soft hog flopping around after he sent them to a Russian spy

gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048

Attached: 1544440942056.jpg (720x730, 35K)

>(((schindler)))
every time