British MP tries to steal ceremonial mace

Kek
Protesting against Brexit

twitter.com/dcakraemer/status/1072234234901860353?s=20

Attached: EBAE969C-E3E3-4A4C-9E08-FC967B33F6DE.jpg (1334x750, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/site-information/glossary/mace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No deal brexit is gonna happen. Zionism is dead.

Attached: 1532550912315.gif (240x178, 296K)

OH NO NOT THE TALKING STICK!

I’ve seen it live. They only showed the return. The speaker said “no no no no” and then dispelled the culprit from the house.

The whole debate was a shitshow.

OI OI arrest dis geezer fer not 'avin' a mace licence

No deal

or

We remain, no changes at all

Which is more likely? It's one of these options

He needs that mace for his PVP build.

This guy is a contender for biggest twat in the Commons, and that's saying something.

Attached: 9132101493_060a31a481_b.jpg (1024x683, 219K)

The mace in Parliament is the symbol of royal authority and without it neither House can meet or pass laws.

How mental is that?
If someone was to nick it they are fucked.

lol never saw that.

We fucked anyways, tories need to boot May but they scared if they take the shot and miss they fucked and country is fucked.

Somebody hauled off with the one in Sri Lanka not long ago, causing a real problem because that's meant to be a death sentence.

What are the stats on that thing?

this is the guy who announced last week he has the hiv... not that the two are related necessarily... but that thing does look awfully long and fat

parliament.uk/site-information/glossary/mace/

No deal. Did you not listen to the debate?

chris evans lovechild?

Maybe it had a + resistance to AIDS stat and that's why he wanted it.

nope

QRD?

Attached: Away with this bauble.png (647x358, 384K)

The wanker needs a traditional kick in the bollocks.

150% damage to Yellow Vests
+5 to twitter speed

12% chance to spawn Oliver Cromwell

Erm, my brain still hurts from watching but I’ll try.
Basically May has postponed the vote on her deal indefinitely as she knows it won’t pass. She’s currently in the EU trying to get clarification we can withdraw on the backstop if required. The EU have refused to change the deal. So basically she had no legitimate reason to cancel the vote on it as it’s not going to change. Anyway, she has 100% said there will be no People’s vote and that we will leave on the 29th. Corbyn has refused to start a no confidence vote. Which leaves the options of mays deal (which will get voted down) and no deal.
So it’s no deal.
Now the speaker was asked as a point of order at the end, twice, if parliament get a vote on no deal because technically they aren’t allowed one. He could not answer saying they would get a vote.
Meaning it’s probably no deal and Parliament doesn’t get a vote.

Ish.

Brits could use an Oliver Cromwell rn, put some fucking heads on pikes

these lot will find a way to prevent brexit, guaranteed

Also tl;dr, everybody hates cunt may's proposed deal, remainer and people who want to leave alike and are calling out May on why she thinks anybody should ever trust a word that comes out of her mouth with her insistence on her shitty 'deal'

Once again, the Irish are wrecking it for everyone. GB should do a NIXIT to get Northern Ireland cast out of the realm. They've never been worth it.

For those unaware about the Mace:

>"If someone should attempt to carry the ceremonial mace, he is indicating that he has challenged the current sitting government leader to hand to hand combat. The winner shall be decided only when one of the combatants has been killed. The winner of the battle will them assume the throne of leadership only after bathing in the blood of the one who was killed"

I mean it's pretty barbaric, but I think it works.

Worth watching, i bet May would still win though against the challenger desu.

I suspect Parliament will "assert its rights" and vote down a No-Deal, leaving us in a de facto remain position, then they'll wheedle it to a second ref, possibly.probably with 3 options, thereby splitting the leave vote, then democracy can die to the sound of thunderous applause.

>ywn bludgeon Theresa to death with a solid gold mace

We shall see. It will be yellow vests and civil war if they do.

The only way I see them being able to stop no deal now is to get rid of May somehow. Either Corbyn or her own party. Corbyn probably won’t because he knows his party want a people’s vote, he doesn’t. The Tory party ousting her? Hmm, possible. But that would probably mean they keep party policy of leaving on the 29th and no People’s vote. Whether the EU would even allow them to renegotiate let alone the possibility of them being able to before then (after a leadership contest) is doubtful. So that would probably mean no deal too.
It’s basically only Corbyn (the Brexit voting EU hater) who can stop us leaving on no deal now. Unless somehow parliament votes for mays deal, which is unlikely. They laughed at her for it today when she said many agreed with most of it. See

why live?

if you listen to these fucks they want a 2nd ref with two options, Mays deal or Remain. Fucking cunts.

The speaker couldn’t deny that parliament might not get a vote on no deal though. He was asked twice.

Grab the pitchforks bois.

if it is true that she actually does not need to come back to parliament to make a statement until march 28, and she actually does delay until that long, she will go from worst pm evar to best pm evar as that will mean exit on wto. she has told the house in effect, that she will come back by jan 21 though.

Yeh, I saw that, a bit of friendly arm twisting will get him singing the right tune if they do decide to go for the "Parliament blocks a no-deal route", no doubt.

I say good show old chap fair play

this is interesting. will some tory remainers bring down the government in confidence vote...

They are insane. The real politicians know the reality of the situation though. Forcing another vote at this stage would destroy the right vs left democratic game of divide and conquer. They would risk civil unrest on a massive scale. It’s mostly only the normie tier backbencher MPs asking for it. They don’t know how the globalists rig the game.

I kinda hope they have a second referendum and stay completely so we can chimp out like the french.

>I kinda hope they have a second referendum and stay completely so we can chimp out like the french.
Zionists like you will be dead soon.

She will kick it down the road unless the tories grow a backbone and kick her out, labour cant do fuck all and the EU are pissing themselves atm.

We are a joke currently, if brexit doesnt go through then wtf is the point in voting?

We shall see. It depends if they want to risk riots. If their is a threat of those then they will be more unlikely to go against the people. France has probably helped.

we wont though will we, lets face it. no, lets hope she delays until its too late to do anything and that there is no other method parliament can jack it

that cant be him.
not even a labour cuck can look like that.

How strange, britpol was just talking about the mace earlier...

OI!!! WHERE THE FECK ARE YOU RUNNIN OFF WITH THE ROYAL GOLDYSTICK!!! GUARDS, SEIZE HIM!!!

Attached: article-2553705-1B436C0500000578-331_634x356.jpg (634x356, 50K)

I doubt it at this late stage. I’m betting on mays deal to get voted down and it to go to no deal providing Jeremy doesn’t step in and push for a vote of no confidence l. He might have to but I don’t believe he wants to. That still wouldn’t give anybody time to renegotiate a deal so it would be no deal or remain. Riots or ecconomic collapse :))))

mad lad

Attached: Chuckle_Brothers.jpg (630x447, 126K)

+10 Cuckold

Chris evans ruining top gear and creating this spawn? How terrible is this guy?

Yeh, depends on how black-pilled you see things, I dare say the elites will risk a few riots to keep us in the EU, but it will shatter the country going forward. Who knows, we could even get a state of emergency out of it.

Can you imagine if he beat the speaker to death with it and then left the commons?

Absolute madhead.
Y tho?

"Drop the mace" and all.

i think it takes about 4 weeks to arrange an election... so if she comes back by jan21 it will still be possible.... but corbyn really is a duplicitous cunt... he has been anti eu his whole political career.... now look at the fucker change his spots

oi ...bin that mace

I just want to fucking riot... you don't actually think a no deal brexit will get rid of the Jew, do you ?
Atleast rioting might cause an overthrowing of the (((government)))

but sir, we can't seize him, he holds the royal goldystick, his word is law

>ecconomic collapse
just a dumb american here poking my head in but isn't that exactly what you want to get your muzzies and welfare cucks to leave the UK without resorting to force?

may needs to go even if wto is achieved, because she will go an negotiate some bullshit pseudo customers union single market deal anyway even if we do manage to get out. a leadership election is essential after march 29 no matter what happens.

y not?

Attached: 1471460311577.jpg (234x230, 5K)

Yup, I want no Deal and for it to trigger a global financial collapse :))))

is that a common sentiment among brexitors?

Let's get out first: NO DEAL is best deal

Then we'll DEAL with May

Attached: 1531040418748.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

I can now see why the UK made being gay illegal.

You can tell the remainers, they always bring up money and the economy. Because they are generally the ones who have excess money and a stake in the economy. Not that leavers don’t but they aren’t bourgeoisie like the hardcore remainers. 700k remain voters had no problem forking out £100 to get to London to protest or they already lived there. £100 to me is a months food. That they don’t realise they are the privileged class is beyond me. Most leavers with money are self made so it’s not as big an issue for them from what I can tell.

yes.. no deal. all the way. not communism by the back door as the great thatcher once said.

Dunno, most don’t seem to care about the economic side of things though. That’s mostly the remainers domain.

thanks, that makes everything much easier to understand

The EUSSR is run by puppets of corporate communist elites. S

I like Roger Waters' music but my goodness he just can't stop crying about maggie and the war.

Uh oh. Mummsey will not be pleased to hear this.

Attached: mummsy.jpg (780x438, 54K)

France has rioting in the streets, England will have Brexit reversed and in the US democrats/jewish media work 24/7 to "impeach" Donald Trump. Globalist Elites are attempting Coups of the 3 most powerful Western nations as we speak.

Attached: per333.jpg (1075x1837, 476K)

The fight is on :))))

Pic is the typical Labour crony these days. They would love to keep us in the EU, whatever Corbyn thinks.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (511x511, 59K)

I think you just managed the impossible, I believe I hate him even more than I already did...

omg that jones is such a fucking hateful cunt.... he wants the destruction of the uk... what a fucking nasty hateful piece of shit

>tactical gear.
>no shoes.
ok then.

Same here, what a disgusting creature Owen is.

thought that was a particularly fagotty thing to do.

he even fucking brazenly admits it look... and you just know that secretly, thats how they all feel

Absolutely btfod some cunt at work by calling him out on advocating for staying in the EU despite it being terrible for the working class.

Attached: 1544148861875.jpg (480x514, 40K)

Fucking this.

Isn't this the sort of shit we have hanging, drawing and quartering for?

Attached: 1527792081111.jpg (250x249, 8K)

This would be considered ecumenical rape.

>mace is a silver gilt ornamental club of about five feet in length, dating from the reign of Charles II

This shit is straight out a fairy tail.

Didn't even hit the old lady with it.
>so much for British Comedy

Is this guy a Jew or something?

You know no one here actually liked Benny Hill, unlike you thick cunts.

Interesting. So instead of shooting up parliament, you can just steal their magic stick and it would actually be more effective?

No. His name is Owen Jones. He's just your run of the mill communist that writes for the guardian etc. He also wrote a book which outlined how the process of being cucked by an Arab man with his girlfriend made him realise his homosexuality.

>forcing the winner to bathe in his HIV-riddled blood
i fucking hate faggots

/thumbs up

Attached: owenjewns.png (1893x1228, 1.21M)

Best guess.

Attached: britbong_talking_stick.png (306x758, 109K)

Huh... excuse me. I need to go and buy a large gun.