Take the Randpill, vote Rand Paul

Attached: ourguy.jpg (534x712, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK
timesofisrael.com/israel-has-115-nuclear-weapons-says-us-think-tank/
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4
youtube.com/watch?v=vEmtiL6KROk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rand Paul is a great legislator. Not POTUS material.

>Not POTUS material.
Wrong

Bump

Attached: 1521507615321.png (640x426, 629K)

He didn't even get on the ballet in all 50 states. His campaign staff emailed me about it at the last moment.

Hope he runs again, tho. It's good practice and lends something to the debates.

Only low-IQ individuals wouldn’t support Rand for president at this point

Realistically, do Republicans stand a chance in 2020 whether or not Trump runs, given how much Trump has made people hate the Republican party? It might be best to let a Democrat take 2020, specifically a Democrat that everyone will hate, then bring in Rand for 2024. Hell, let Bernie take 2020, fuck up the country even more, cripple the Democrat party, then let Rand come in as the savior.

What are you talking about? The only thing people hate more than Trump is the republican party and then the democrat party, in that order.

>Randpill
Know what they did to the West

Attached: conn ky.jpg (1708x766, 392K)

So most republicans then

despite the 24/7 hate fest you see in the news, a lot of people like trump.

and who are the dems gonna nominate? la creatura cortez? or creepy uncle joe biden? or maybe Pocahontas?

Yeah, sad isn’t it.

>cortez
Have to be 35 years old. So it'd be possible to continue grooming her in the stables, but I rather think she's more of a convenient distraction from the rest of the shitshow while stirring up more support for the desired global Communist revolution.

That's my point. People hate Republicans more than Democrats right now, so it might be a waste for Rand to run in 2020. He might be best off waiting until we've had a democrat in office, such that people hate Democrats more than Republicans. Because chances are high next time a Democrat is in office, the hate will shift such that people hate Democrats more than Republicans.

You can't write it down to "most people." The potential Trump or Republican voters hate the Democrats way more than anything else.

The rest of them don't really matter because they're stuck on the Democrat plantation.

I think he'll be pretty perfect now that Trump and being physically attacked have shown him just how deadly serious politics are. Too ideological before when only cold, hard pragmatism will get a real conservative anywhere near the actual levers of power.

At an normal society rand would be better than trump, but we are not at a normal society and we need someone with 4d chess skills

He's for open borders though

Attached: santanism nazi rand civilization virtue.jpg (790x894, 247K)

Stand with Rand 2024.
Trump will Make America Great Again. Rand will Make America Free Again

>At an normal society rand would be better than trump, but we are not at a normal society and we need someone with 4d chess skills
Wait a minute. Did a quick check and he is pro-drugs.
Fuck this piece of shit.

WHY NO ONE CAN BE "PERFECT" JUST 6 CHARACTERISTICS IS ALL I ASK

It's the swing voters that matter. It is my perception that currently the moderates and swing voters hate Republicans more than they hate Democrats. I am not certain of this, it just seems to be the case based on my experience and observations.

You're going to see more of them stay home than swing if they're so done with the Republicans that they don't want to vote against the greater evil.

Drugs are degenerate as fuck, but that doesn't mean you have the right to stop other people from using them.
If the drugs cause them to do reckless things like drunk driving or assault, they should be punished for those crimes, not for drug use itself.
I hate drugs and am straight edge but I respect other people's right to be degenerate as long as they only harm themselves. And if the drugs are making someone harm others, the person is the problem, not the drugs.

>Drugs are degenerate as fuck, but that doesn't mean you have the right to stop other people from using them.
Just 6 characteristics is I want:

>think people are able to farm, not only companies or state.and have this opinion even if some farmers start to do if wrong and poison people
>PRO-gun (and not only to hunt)
>is anti-nsa style spying
>is anti-drugs
>think criminal age should 18 (or more if age of majority at country is more)
>anti death penalty
specially those two together fuck my choices nowadays, someone is either against both or at least one
>PRO-gun (and not only to hunt)
>think criminal age should 18 (or more if age of majority at country is more)

Hello Styx

Rand Paul is the greatest doctor of all time. Prove me wrong nigger. You can´t.Vote for him. He will grow your biceps.

Nah. Rand will just slow down revolt but not really change anything... just like Trump. I'm letting Communists open our borders so white normalfags finally wake-up and we can make real change.

>but not really change anything
How is a bigger biceps not real change?

Attached: 1543616940086.jpg (474x523, 112K)

>christian with deus vult flag
>anti death penalty

Attached: 1536358014434.jpg (680x383, 24K)

The state wrongfully convicts people. There is no hypocrisy on user's part, faggot.

>Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. (Lev 20:2)

Major hypocrisy. Maybe you should be retarded before you type your message again idiot

Attached: 1536474305998.jpg (645x729, 81K)

rand fucking sucks
go be a corporate bootlicker somewhere else

>muh free market!
nah fuck you

I would only be interested in having better biceps insertions. Otherwise, I'd rather just set a goal of being able to see the vein and the bifurcation again.

Based

Attached: 1507791061213.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Oy vey, Rand knows! Shut it down!

The deficit and debt literally dont fucking matter

lmfao fuck off kike. Rand will be president in 2024 and save this country.

he couldnt beat a reality tv host

Except he and his father have been the two loudest voices in the libertarian movement against open borders. It's why people like (((Gary johnson))) and (((reason magazzine))) hate them and put them down

You're a moron if you think that will ever happen. I swear either the_donald types invaded Jow Forums or jews come here and try to screw us up an dlead us awry like we're reddit or something. rand is our best chance to balance the budget

t. kike

He's changed faggot. Rand will save this country and get us off the fiscal cliff we're headed towards.

>0URSv150

what do you want I use, kekistan flag?

use dixie

find one point in history where it ever mattered to a country

the debt doesnt fucking matter you smoothbrain

destroying all thats left of our social services to chase some net positive income tax spook is fucking retarded and only going to make the country even more fucking shit

absolutely based; happy to have voted for him in elections past and will continue to do so

Didn't know Filthy Frank was in the army and had a white son.

He's exactly the radical you want as Potus, after Trump.

Attached: 1473062468249.jpg (750x750, 121K)

Post YFW Trump dumps Pence and runs with VP Rand in 2020

Doesn't seem beneficial for the Senate.

Thats Ron and Rand Paul you big bitch Haha

I'm sure Trump can find a decent horse somewhere

I mean, I'm not against the idea. I was once a proponent of the notion of using Rand for a VP. I'm just not sure if that's the best play, especially without Rand getting some more savvy under his belt.

He most assuredly did some learning on the job during the campaign season.

I was a fan of Rand in 2015, and promoting him all over the internet. I don't know who was advising him, but he made a series of completely self-destructive decisions that basically ended his campaign.

Heading into the campaign season he was at the top of the polls. His standing filibuster of Congress made him a national hero in the eyes of conservatives, and even a few liberals. He also gave a couple sharp interviews where he put the media in their place.

But then for some inexplicable reason, he decided to drop everything and go spend all his time campaigning to blacks in the inner cities. He started walking around with a "Detroit Republican" T-shirt and advocating for criminal justice reform and voting rights for felons. Don't laugh, but I think he felt that he had the nomination in the bag, and so he should try to position for the general election where the black demographic would be important. We all make stupid decisions when we're riding high on optimism.

But he followed that up with another series of blunders. Disavowing the Confederate flag, sucking up to Mitch McConnel, and apologizing to the press for his behavior. It completely hollowed out any of the Ron Paul base that was behind him.

Then he followed it up by completely disrespecting the donors, dressing like a disheveled bum for their meetings and showing them contempt. So he didn't get even a single financial backer. Which wouldn't be a problem if he still had an energized base of support to donate....whoops.

The final nail in the coffin was failing to distance himself from Jesse Benton (his father's corrupt campaign chairman) who was indicted for federal campaign violations just before the 1st Republican debate. Which sent his poll numbers from a tailspin into a free fall, shoving him to the very edge of the debate stage.

You can still look up clips from him at the debates, using his 10 minutes of fame to blab about prison reform and white privilege

He also failed to hold back and play it neutral with Trump, letting a few others go first and learning how to strategically stay in the game longer to get more exposure. It started out nicely, and there was room to forgive the first time they had a skirmish, but then Rand kept at it without really standing much of a chance while the obvious heavier-weight contenders just stood back and watched.

Rand should have been the one standing back and watching.

I may have been partially responsible for this

Me and a lot of other prominent voices on his forums were screaming at the campaign for Rand to come out swinging at the first debate. At that point his campaign was so destitute I think he had no other option

Well, like I said, the initial bout was forgiveable. They were still all trying to figure out what the others would do. It was when he kept up with it instead of demonstrating the fluidity of intellect to back off and adjust where things went wrong.

That was one of the things were Trump nailed it. Maybe not everybody noticed, but he was constantly adjusting and refining his approach according to conditions, even in the middle of a sentence.

At that point the forums started looking extremely hollow, I was wondering where everyone else had gone.

Then some guys basically barnstormed the forum with redpill infographs from Jow Forums converting everyone. They got me as well. I found my way over to Jow Forums eventually and have been supporting the alt-right ever since.

The lesson to learn here is that all of your outreach and activism online actually does bear real fruit. Keep doing it, it's important, it's having a massive effect

How are his efforts to block the $38 billion dollar aid to Israel going or has that been memory holed? That alone should be fucking plastered all over Jow Forums every single day.

I think you're missing the boat a bit if you think Jow Forums was the alt-right at that point. The alt-right folks didn't flock in substantially until months after Hillary announced the vast alt-right conspiracy. At best you had a preponderance of various remnants from the old stormfront raids that had meandered and evolved over the years.

But you're right about what you do online. It might not show immediate effects, but it does push the ship a little bit this way or a little bit that way when you integrate it over time.

call me insane, but I think a single senator will not be able to stop aid to Israel

again, call me crazy

i dont give two shits about the budget. i want to stop white genocide and that will only happen when normalfag whites are confronted by it in such a way they can no longer ignore.

When it's the difference between a single Senator talking about it and not a single Senator talking about it, that makes a pretty big contribution.

I use that term as shorthand, you know what I mean. The whole movement we have going on here.

Lately I've started to drift away from Jow Forums, visiting less and less. And that's how it should be, new people cycling in and out.

Trump 2020, Ivanka 2024.

umm no

Don't let other people give you a name to control you by unless you want to use that name to force their hand. Was Anonymous the final boss of the internet? Of course not. But everybody kept wanting to believe it was this big, elite hacker gang, so why not go along with that narrative because all it did was amply the silly pranks we were playing?

Lets hear him name the Jew.

>After John F. Kennedy took office as US President in 1961, he put continuous pressure on Israel to open the plant to American inspection. Reportedly, every high-level meeting and communication between the US and Israeli governments contained a demand for an inspection of Dimona. To increase pressure, Kennedy denied Ben-Gurion a meeting at the White House – when they met in May 1961, it was at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. The meeting itself was dominated by this issue. Ben-Gurion was evasive on the issue for two years, in the face of persistent US demands for an inspection.

>Finally, in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, Kennedy threatened Israel with total isolation unless inspectors were allowed into Dimona. However, Ben-Gurion resigned as Prime Minister shortly afterward. His successor, Levi Eshkol, took office on june 26 1963 and received a similar letter from Kennedy.[105]

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK

>November 1963 John F. Kennedy was assassinated

>Israel managed to create a fully combat ready nuclear arsenal following the death of US President John F Kennedy.

timesofisrael.com/israel-has-115-nuclear-weapons-says-us-think-tank/
(Notice the name of the location)

>Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi argued this was the motive behind JFK's death in a public speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4

>In late 2009 in front of the entire UN General Assembly in New York City, Gaddafi said the following: “Jack Ruby, an Israeli, killed Lee Harvey Oswald. Why did this Israeli kill Harvey? Ruby later died mysteriously. The whole world should know that Kennedy wanted to investigate the actions of the Israeli nuclear reactor in Dimona.”
>US,UK, France and co. allegedly started planning an attack on Libya shortly after
>A little over a year later Libya was attacked and bombed by NATO
>Gadaffi was killed October 2011

Attached: jfk.jpg (640x312, 55K)

He's already been naming Israel, which seriously marginalizes his chances of getting anywhere without compromising his ability to run again. Now if he gets called out on it, it becomes more of a matter of public discussion.

But if he were to name the Jew, that would be a major tactical failure. He can do that after he's done making bids at a presidential run and is ready to become another old member of congress who isn't afraid to flap his gab and has a decent foundation of support upon which to keep doing it. Like James Trafficant, for instance, although ideally without having to get locked up over it.

Yeah so let's just forget about? Fuck that. This action alone should be given our full and sustained support. /nu/pol is pathetic.

good idea

I don’t live in Kentucky

If only we had listened.

I'd vote for him but the jews would probably just threaten to suicide his entire family if he doesn't go along with their plans

a vote for rand paul is a vote for the jew oligarchs to own America
youtube.com/watch?v=vEmtiL6KROk

Attached: 1499220960795.png (438x413, 270K)