G*rman """Aryans"""

When will this meme end? The people in G*ermany are shapeless and (in the South) tawny. They are not "Aryan", not even in the North. Here we can see Steven Anderson's wife--notice her potato features. Notice how all her children (aside from her daughter, to Anderson's right) have amorphous features. G*rmans are the devil's people.

Attached: steven_anderson_family copy.jpg (1280x1600, 308K)

Judging from that picture, that's a based and redpilled man.

Good job.

Imagine when they all start working and you collect their shekels and live an easy life

notice how whyte they are.

meanwhile you be always a nigger

Your shapeless potato genes are dominant--it's your responsibility to let an Anglo/Med breed your future wife. It's out of my hands buddy, you just have to do it.

>cope

I have issues with Anderson and his borderline cultish benny hinn behaviour but what a nice family!

Attached: cute6096238.jpg (529x697, 50K)

leftmost 8/10
mother 6/10
baby 2/10
older sister on the right 8/10
younger sister on the right 6/10

Why did you give the baby a rating.... and the 7 and 9 year old as well was pretty dodgy

>7 and 9 year olds
I have seen 14 year olds (legal) in Germany looking as young as older sister to the right.

He's just a part of the Master Race... nothing to take note of here, buddy. (Actually, depraved G*rman behavior should never surprise you.)

Damn, most 14 year olds here look way older. 14 is when they reach their maximum attractiveness but our state laws is 18 or 16 with their parents consent which sucks. I would move to Germany if I was a country hopper

Attached: grand printer 194094083.jpg (1600x900, 288K)

I think it's a matter of what you heat and how hormones from food are processed.
Some of us just age slower because Germany's "bio" stamp has become a necessity for most products in the consumer's eyes.
The largest sueprmarket (owned by Metro AG) in our vicinity only sells "bio fruit", they aren't even more expensive as they pretty much are the only products.
And we are known for being one of the most controlling nations when it comes to food and water distribution. The amount of regulations kind of leaves us safe.

of what you eat*

He is a christcuck, his family's flesh suffer from spiritual semitism (you can see this happening in Brazil, evangelical niggers are worse than normal niggers).

I've never seen so many obese, beta male, autistic chris chans as in Germany. Half of them is on wheelchair, half is down syndrome. All are beta fags you can spit in their face and they will pretend it's raining. I have no idea why did that gene-pool degenerate so fast.

Attached: german retard.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

South G*rman

Attached: file.png (630x700, 490K)

Dios mio....El mostruo de allemania

North G*rman

Attached: file.png (371x495, 295K)

West G*rman

Attached: file.png (505x652, 404K)

East G*rman

Attached: file.png (846x831, 964K)

IS there anywhere in Germany where you won't see hordes of rapefugee's? Being an anglo-saxon decendent, I want to visit the homeland before I die, but it honestly looks like a shithole atm.

Attached: Gaestan Eagle.jpg (672x1024, 99K)

Shut up
Germans are Nordic/Germanic

OP is a fag but he may be in to something.

>Amerimutt of English, Bulgarian, Italian, and German origin.
>Travel to Tyrol and Bavaria back in 2005
>Notice a lot of people kind of look like me

Just an anecdotal observation.

Attached: 1544482216946.jpg (1996x1188, 613K)

>said the amerimutt