Beyond good and evil, the basis for leftist thinking

Its my first time reading this book by Nietzsche, and he has made such a good point abt personal responsibility/the will to exist. Is there any other philosophical reading that ties into this theme?

Attached: 15444785912217910259464117200107.jpg (4032x1960, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xora_jI6tro
youtube.com/watch?v=vNzW0zN7XzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you read any of Nietzsche's other works? Personally, I'm about to reread everything from start to finish of his for the second time. Truly we were graced by a man beyond his time with his writing.

I read Zarathustra in grade 12, but this is my first close look into his work with more of an open mind. I think I should maybe go back and see what I missed then, because his tone in this book is spot on

yeah I agree, reading nietzsche earlier on is tough because he is so hard to fully understand. Especially because Zarathustra is one of his hardest works to comprehend completely

beyond good and evil is important just in the anglosphere, i don't know why.
to me, after the 3rd book of ASZ, nietzsche suffered kind of an intellectual "stiffening", he keeps repaeing over and over the same concepts, but without his typical taste and wit.
i think his masterpiece is "the dawn of day", while the books in which his core philosophy is most clearly exposed are the "gay science" and "antichrist".

this is absolute idiocy.
Nietzsche is one of the few archetypes of far right traditionalism, in nearly every last respect.
His 'beyond good and evil' is a LOFTY conception, speaking about how anything done pursuing ones heart/will can't be judged by contrived moral standards of a sick/subverted world.
The frankfurt school, on the other hand, is a philosophy created out of malevolence and hatred, aimed to destroy the west, and western man.
Nietzsches statements on the jews are masterful, and show his understanding of them and their ways an ethos was unparalleled. Lumping him in with their mindset is beyond backwards.

Thanks for posting an example of incoherent, meaningless, gibberish. Guess who's mentioned in a certain book for damaging the minds of the goyim?

>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: jesus communist.jpg (960x1047, 377K)

>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: christian rome origins.png (588x634, 394K)

>>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: jews on christianity jesus.png (580x1167, 293K)

>>>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: christians communism women.png (480x270, 211K)

>>>>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: 1505918912585.jpg (880x762, 351K)

>>>>>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: jesus father of cultural marxism.jpg (720x539, 50K)

>>>>>>>the basis for leftist thinking

Attached: jesus rome jews win pagans lose.png (1681x2802, 246K)

have you ever even read nietzsche you mongoloid?

friendly reminder all aggressive anti-Jesus shilling on this board comes from a ((single source))
Jesus was the ultimate anti-jew, as was the philosophy he espoused, and he desperately tried to warn us of ((their encroaching influence)), which is why they killed him.
John 8:44, Rev 2:9
The Christian CHURCH has been hopelessly subverted by zionists, Christ himself still stands as the ultimate weapon against them... thus, the histrionic shilling.
Lastly, Jesus was a Galilean, an Israelite.. not related to those we call 'jews' today, who are edomites (who were forced to convert by the sword)

ive read his every published work, and a few that weren't published, more than once.. yes.

and what do you think Nietzsche's views on the Jews are?

this thread has been derailed by shills

good work king

youtube.com/watch?v=Xora_jI6tro
youtube.com/watch?v=vNzW0zN7XzM

I've yet to come across a more lofty/potent mind... to the extent that I have trouble parting ways with him, always feeling like it must be me thats missing something.
He saw the future with an almost superhuman clarity

"...The Jews, that priestly people, who in opposing their enemies and conquerors were ultimately satisfied with nothing less than a radical revaluation of their enemies' values, that is to say, an act of the most spiritual revenge...

With the Jews there begins the slave revolt in morality: that revolt which has a history of two thousand years behind and and which we no longer see because it - has been victorious."

Max Stirner
Jean-Paul Sartre

Warning - prepare to go to a dark, dark place. Lost a year of my life blackpilling myself on their stuff instead of focussing on my studies at university.

>Jesus was the ultimate anti-jew

>"salvation comes from the Jews"
John 4:22
-Yeshua the annointed Messiah (aka Jesus for fucking retards who can't read on their own.)

Attached: Untitled.png (396x335, 21K)

>Max Stirner
pleb

>planet goes through the enlightenment.

man still cites four books with fairytales in them.

william reich the rise of fascism.

Bump

Yes, out of the tribe of Judah came the Messiah destined to be rejected by the Jews (as prophesied by Isaiah).