It's such a mess in Paris. They even pulled the horses out

It's such a mess in Paris. They even pulled the horses out

Attached: 3syr0mq1k3221.jpg (960x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Macron needs to be publicly executed.

checked
where were you when the meme war went hot

The horse is like "WHAT IS IT CITIZEN"

nice digits

Attached: 1543789029913.png (1000x665, 61K)

the french are wierd. first they start shooting teargas and then using horses, here it is the other way around. not sure if we actually have teargas here..

AESTHETIC

He is just a puppet, but guess what? You hang enough puppets and soon enough, no one wants to be the puppet anymore.

Checked
Based and redpilled

France is burning.

Yay!

Attached: 1364481382701.gif (500x359, 208K)

Not gonna lie, former yellow vest here, it's not looking to good. Just got back from france yesterday after the weekend and most people look content on going about their daily lives. I would go back this Saturday but I think it's over.

Former Gilet Jaune here. Just listened to Macron's speech and I have to say that I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Looks like a poster for dystopian futuristic society movie

Dutch media spent the whole day blaming Russian influencing for the gilet jaunes.
It's almost cute to see how scared the Jews are.

The horse visors are pretty fucking cool tho

hail 7s

Attached: 1515708305896.jpg (212x352, 86K)

>checked for the guillotine

Attached: Capture.jpg (1021x479, 90K)

Just listened to his speech and I have to say Former Gilet Jaune here. With his proposals that I'm convinced and very happy former Gilet Jaune. It's time to stop the work go back to protests and Former Gilet Jaune this nation.

KEK.

Attached: 1536075034488.jpg (959x960, 292K)

>After John F. Kennedy took office as US President in 1961, he put continuous pressure on Israel to open the plant to American inspection. Reportedly, every high-level meeting and communication between the US and Israeli governments contained a demand for an inspection of Dimona. To increase pressure, Kennedy denied Ben-Gurion a meeting at the White House – when they met in May 1961, it was at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. The meeting itself was dominated by this issue. Ben-Gurion was evasive on the issue for two years, in the face of persistent US demands for an inspection.

>Finally, in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, Kennedy threatened Israel with total isolation unless inspectors were allowed into Dimona. However, Ben-Gurion resigned as Prime Minister shortly afterward. His successor, Levi Eshkol, took office on june 26 1963 and received a similar letter from Kennedy.[105]

>November 1963 John F. Kennedy was assassinated

Attached: jfk.jpg (640x312, 55K)

so now horseshit can mingle with the rubble? It's like the old days again.

Attached: 1419133513425.jpg (822x556, 196K)

Attached: oof.png (112x112, 14K)

because he did not do a good job enough as the puppet pro-German ruler of France, and did not gib autonomy to Elsass at least, or giving the French nuclear launch codes to Merkel. so he needs to go out, and replaced by a puppet who actually will do those things.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

Don’t let them get Tim Allen

Just to protests and I have to say Former Gilet Jaune here. With his convinced that I'm and very happy convinced former Gilet Jaune. It's time to stop the work go back to speech and Former Gilet Jaune this listened nation.

These pictures really remind me of that one music video: youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4

>>this guy gets it

wow

Attached: 1544192135777.jpg (652x1136, 211K)

Just have protests and I to to say Former Gilet Jaune here. this his convinced that I'm and very Just convinced former Gilet Jaune. It's time to stop the work go back to speech and Former Gilet Jaune this listened nation.