Secret Anti-revolt Weapon

>8th of december : 4th yellow vests protest
>police had a secret weapon deployed and ready to fire on protesters from armoured trucks
>capable of incapacitating even people wearing gas masks
>each truck could neutralize the equivalent of several football fields
>12 trucks were deployed during the protests
>the police was managed directly by the Interior Ministry (final level of interior security), which was ready to fire on the crowd in case of emergency

french source :
marianne.net/societe/gilets-jaunes-paris-police-arme-secrete

Attached: holy shit.png (413x388, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI
amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always wondered..can't they jam cell phones to stop them recording?

They dont have to, they could just order the providers to stop operating in certain areas

Don't give them ideas, fucktard.

Jam , yes. Britbongs have cell snoop cars so its in the real of possibility that they can intercept too.

A basic phone app can access your camera and sd card without you knowing about it, so deleting content isn't impossible either. IT would be recoverable though if there is no zeroing protocol.

Is it this sort of thing?
youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI

Napoléon shooting canons at the crowd all over again.

Sérieux les boys, y'est à peux près temps d'vous mettre à trancher des gorges à l'ancienne.

at most the phone operator can block their signal.
I'm talking about jamming an electronic device in a way that it can't record video.

you're just jelly I thought of it first.

That would only disable streamers, people could record and upload later unless they used weaponized micro EMPs, which i dont think exist yet.

Possibly, but they don't say anything in the article. And there didn't seem to be anything looking like what you see in the video.

Damn CIA niggers

It's literally just those microwave emitters, we've had them forever.

do it, macron. fire on the citizens. show them you are in charge. don't let this unwashed rabble bully Jupiter. the only thing these country simpletons understand is force. show them you are in charge. shoot them.

Brown note weapon, France will literally be shitting itself.

They need vests embedded with silver to deflect emf

That or sound canons who blows up your eardrums

>Accelerationist
>Retarded

Choose both

The article quotes a "liquid"

Nigger cum blasted all over protestors, from macrons personal stash.

it will be a love fest of biological exchange

Remote admin access build into the chipsets post Core 2. Almost anything can be remotely accessed and manipulated.

What would that accomplish? You can just register a video and post it later. You think you can jam camera sensors?

Well, fuck.
What a good democracy you have there France!

Attached: 1535998817956.jpg (413x395, 19K)

gazing your own people like this what could go wrong ?
a real insurgency ? a coup d'etat ? a foreigner invasion ?
that would the last nail off the coffin

Frozen frogs

They have various ways to block electronic communications, but past experience in other countries shows this excaberates civil disorder.

>I always wondered..can't they jam cell phones to stop them recording?
Get a VHS camera

How do they stop it disabling their own forces. It's the same problem they had with sonic weapons.

Interesting. I know the low freq sound cannons vibrate your blood and guts and make you super uncomfortable, but they're otherwise ineffective.

Frozen frogs with fire force fascism

Good, we'll try it on them once we take our country back

Israelis use sulfur compounds like those found in "Liquid-Ass brand Fart Spray" on the Palestinians; I'd suspect it would be something similar.

amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW/

This stuff is too foul to use as a practical joke on people you like, I would murder any "friend" who did it to me. Just FYI.

THIS
only escalation will bring long term peace
we need event that will trigger happening of our lives

Attached: knowledge.png (382x597, 237K)