Home of arrested Huawei exec broken into

CTV News: Police investigate break-in at Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou's Vancouver
home.

beta-ctvnews-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada/2018/12/10/1_4211648.html

>VANCOUVER - A Vancouver home that a court heard is owned by a recently arrested Huawei executive and her husband was broken into early Sunday morning.

WTF is happening

Attached: 1541556695462.jpg (500x529, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_re-education_camps
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/China_hidden_camps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce on pic noaw. necessary for..research purposes....

Attached: gib.jpg (277x182, 8K)

soft declaration of war, hopefully north american univesities will stop smelling like cigarette smoke soon

Probably Chicom spooks attempting to remove evidence.

I have lived in Vancouver, there are fifth columnists PRC operatives all throughout the BC lower mainland.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-135803~2.png (1432x2043, 526K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-135836~2.png (1440x2057, 631K)

They sure are mad about this. It's kind of sad timing to rustle up more discontent with China but whatevs.

China needs to start burning Canadians alive for retaliation

i never noticed them smoke that much but they do seem to love tossing their orange peels and boiled egg shells and hocking nasty loogs in areas of high pedestrian traffic

Fuck off glow in the dark, your time is coming.

Attached: nigger-cattle.jpg (632x364, 51K)

based
chinks btfo

That would be Koreans.

This is absolutely insane imagine if while on a trip to Angola the CEO of Apple was arrested and extradited to China and charged with crimes under Chinese law, the media would be having a field day. Fuck this BS double standard.

Attached: 1544395752017.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Its funny you say that, when I was in college I would have to shower every single day to get the cigarette smell off me

go to bed wang

found the han

imagine going to a different country, opening a bank account, and being asked if you are a US citizen for (((tax purposes))).

This is the level of tendrils the USA has in other independent nations.

Fuck chinks. Fucking zerglings they are\

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre 六四事件 八九民运 茉莉花革命

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>this coming from the country that literally locks up people in "re-education camps" without trial
WEW LAD

>defending china, a country that literally locks up people in "re-education camps" without trial
WEW LAD

Lol.

I wish we had more Chinese posters here though because I'd like to understand what normal Chinese people think about the world.

Is Jow Forums banned there? Because sometimes we do see Chinese posters on here but it's quite rare so maybe they're all proxies?

Why?

It's not banned. They just can't post without a Jow Forums pass because the captcha is banned.

I think they have people allowed around this now.

Attached: 1530265895134.png (400x803, 125K)

I'm don't get it we are pushing Canada to make a mistake and are persecuting a foreign national for doing business with Iran while Israel is fine with doing business with Russia. Am I missing something with this story? Pelosi had a Chinese spy for a driver for 20 years and no trouble. What ever happened to the awan brothers? This shit does nothing but piss me off to the infinite degree.

god bless

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

>China complaining about inhumane treatment
oh that's a laff.

Whodat? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 71FE77C8-E53E-4D30-AE11-2842624F77A5.jpg (331x152, 17K)

>glow in the dark ching chongs trying to hide evidence
Kek

>torturting randomly kidnapped people and forcing them into any confession they want without trial at Guantanamo is okay because "muh security"
>coercing a few hundred people in a city to attend public vacational schools through laws, instead of endorsing Sharia zones and Islamic parallel societies is bad because litterally the same guys who run the torture camps invented a story and callde the vacational schools "baddy bad camps of oppression" and they have "anonymous verbal testimonies" to confirm it
ok

Ahhh that makes sense. That kinda sucks though - if Jow Forums used a different type of captcha then Chinese people might post a lot more. And maybe these Chinese posters would be able to reveal what it's really like in China.

Or maybe not I guess, because I assume the government spies on their internet and if they say anything that is critical of the state then they'll get thrown into a re-education camp.

Chinese government spies removing evidence and whatnot while the Canadian Government gargles chinese testicles for (((Foreign Investment))) into the Canadian "Economy". Aka buying out the Canadian government and doing whatever they want.

chekced but there are tons of itinerant Chinese in the US and Canada, and I would assume also Australia. It would be easy enough to hear from them, but they seem not to speak up as obviously or often as we're accustomed to doing.

>Memeflagging

The re-education camps are not "vocational schools" you absolute fucking moron. They are essentially political brainwashing camps.

They target ethnic and religious minorities in particular, e.g. Muslim and Christian ethnicities, like Uyghurs and Kazakhs.

You're either a moron or you think it's funny and memeworthy to take a contrarian position and support dictatorial regimes.

Read about the camps here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_re-education_camps
Also the BBC did a very good piece about them here: bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/China_hidden_camps

Attached: Xinjiang re-education camp.jpg (1600x988, 153K)

China's crimes are so widely known that anyone defending China is a confirmed Chinese shill. Most of them do it for free.

> Harsh new legal penalties have been introduced to curtail Islamic identity and practice - banning, among other things, long beards and headscarves, the religious instruction of children, and even Islamic-sounding names.

Considering the many problems that Muslims have been causing in the Western world, I fail to find any fault with China's approach.

Attached: LaughingChinaman.jpg (300x450, 74K)

Exactly, its this or expulsion

No thank you. Here are a list of people who should act in order of necessity:
>Uighurs in China
>Uighurs outside of China
>Non-uighurs in China
>Countries bordering China

Then literally nobody else.

Yes, it's the (((muslims))).

I frequently travel to China. It's definitely a different world over there, but as long as you play nice youre fine. Food can be decent to Indian interstellar rocket tier. The most jarring thing about cities in China is the sense of false worth. Cities have countless malls and shopping areas, but most people don't go, or the malls are rather vacant. The people are alright, mostly just mind their own business.

Like the other user said you need a Jow Forums pass to post there, because of how captcha works. You are free to browse the site, but I bet if you are Chinese it wrecks your social score.

Oh man, this is almost as funny as Turkey getting mad at a journalist getting killed.

Depends on the charges.

There are a lot of Chinese posters here. Military intel, in fact. If you've been here long enough, you would've seen all the "learn Mandarin", anti-Uiyghur, anti-2014 Occupy Central threads. Literally all of the pro-China comments are chink shills using VPNs from European countries.

China watches this place.

Jow Forums itself isn't banned, oddly enough (though with all the bitching and moaning here, I guess it could be interpreted as anti-american somehow) but captcha being a google service, it is impossible to post without a Jow Forums gold account.
Unless you use a VPN or proxy, which chinese youngs are incredibly good at since it's necessary to get through all the bans and access all the good online stuff they want.

Once again, leafs are the only ones in this world actually standing up to evil. First Saudi, now China. It’s good to be a Canadian and not an Amerigoy pussy.

Everyone knows Huweii is nothing more than a state sponsored theft operation

>China saying Meng's treatment in Canada is ''inhumane''
Did we just shift universes or what?

Attached: 1543346845154.jpg (320x311, 17K)

You do business in the USA, you do business with the USA. p.s. I can smell your dirty chink dick from here.

>WTF is happening
Chinese agents extracted the hard drives with all the evidence of secret Chinese plans to steal intellectual property and subvert, bribe, and destroy western nations from the inside out.

>China criticizes 'inhumane arrest'
>China
>'inhumane arrest'
>criticizes
How those Falun Gong organs treating you, comrade?

That'd be awesome. Tim Cook can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Expel the chinks, whomst have tiny dinks
Campaign slogan, wont be mad if someone takes it

>This shit does nothing but piss me off to the infinite degree.
That's because you believe it all to be true, instead of withholding your judgement until you have proofs.

Attached: 1511460573800.gif (450x360, 569K)

Attached: 1504802342274.png (417x279, 294K)

Hapa hell

Milky pls

The arrest of someone connected to the high-ups in China is the diplomatic version of a Red Wedding.

This won't end well.

Attached: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (722x349, 57K)

>Mohammed getting assmad his religion is classified as brain virus
Flag checks out.

Attached: 1535477875140.png (594x696, 216K)