Why are you not allowed to discuss or criticize or speculate about Jewish behavior at all...

Why are you not allowed to discuss or criticize or speculate about Jewish behavior at all? Why does 2% of the US population have so much wealth and positions of power in the media and entertainment industry? Why is there such an in depth wiki page on Jewish conspiracies where the entries are just tellings of things Jews have actually perpetrated ending with- and this is a neonazi antisemetic conspiracy. So weird haha.

Attached: 044188DF-C28A-4622-8020-53E13DA81F80.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Francis_Hylan#Famous_speech
youtube.com/watch?v=WnsBP1AvB6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>After John F. Kennedy took office as US President in 1961, he put continuous pressure on Israel to open the plant to American inspection. Reportedly, every high-level meeting and communication between the US and Israeli governments contained a demand for an inspection of Dimona. To increase pressure, Kennedy denied Ben-Gurion a meeting at the White House – when they met in May 1961, it was at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. The meeting itself was dominated by this issue. Ben-Gurion was evasive on the issue for two years, in the face of persistent US demands for an inspection.

>Finally, in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, Kennedy threatened Israel with total isolation unless inspectors were allowed into Dimona. However, Ben-Gurion resigned as Prime Minister shortly afterward. His successor, Levi Eshkol, took office on june 26 1963 and received a similar letter from Kennedy.[105]

>November 1963 John F. Kennedy was assassinated

>Libyan President Gadaffi argued this was the reason John F. Kennedy was assassinated.

>Gadaffi too was assassinated

Attached: jfk.jpg (640x312, 55K)

Why is their a specific blanket term used so frequently for opposing Judaism and no equivalent for any other religion or organization?

Why was I taught about the holocaust in its entirety (5) times from start to finish and all of its gruesome details in middle school and high school when there’s an entire history of atrocities committed by humans onto other humans?

youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
look at the comments.
DOTR nears

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Francis_Hylan#Famous_speech

Attached: john-f.-hylan-quote.jpg (599x258, 46K)

>Why are you not allowed to discuss or criticize or speculate about Jewish behavior at all?
You are. No where in the world, besides Israel, will you be arrested for discussing Jewish influence. Promoting Nazism and encouraging people to take action against Jews is a whole other thing alltogether though - and for that you should be arrested.

Attached: 1526977186325.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

Attached: 1539160435986.jpg (4835x2498, 2.71M)

Attached: DeNiro Bump.jpg (604x558, 139K)

Why shouldn’t action be taken against Jews? I’ll wait.

Thanks for proving my point. Didn't think it would be that easy.
>I'll wait.
Lol, cool, I'll continue on with my night while you sit here, in this dead thread.

>Why are you not allowed to discuss or criticize or speculate about Jewish behavior at all?
Know what they did to the West

Redpill normies

That is the ONLY battle that matters now

Read

Attached: holohoax laws.jpg (1448x1260, 324K)

You proved nothing.

>y-you totally just didn't prove that i'm not actually for just discussing jewish influence but instead discussing why and how we should take action against them as a group reeeeee
Typical low IQ Amerimutt. Keep kvetching.

Still nothing.

I take great distance from anyone considering any offensive or criminal action towards jews or any other people.

We should discuss things and share information, not hurt anyone.

> No where in the world, besides Israel, will you be arrested for discussing Jewish influence.

It's pretty much the other way around.

>Promoting Nazism and encouraging people to take action against Jews is a whole other thing alltogether though - and for that you should be arrested.

>Promoting Nazism and encouraging people to take action against Jews

That's an interesting way of saying doing anything jews don't like.

>besides Israel
Well, for me its a pretty common theme in conversations with both family and friends, everyone criticizes their own group. Just dont be a tard about it, which is probably a pretty big obstacle on this board...

>i'm totally not mad right now i haven't gotten btfo i'm totally not mad right now i haven't gotten btfo
Wew, meltdown already. Talk about not letting go.

asking questions is smart

JIDF is seething. Just stop buddy. You haven’t argued anything.

do Israelis discuss the influence of Frankism?

I don't know, seems like you guys are massive cunts when it comes to freedom of speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnsBP1AvB6M

daily reminder that Gadaffi Lybia was the "best" country in Africa and contained the niggers

Using Jewish sources is smart.
Normies don't automatically dismiss them.

(((international bankers)))

JEWS KILLED JFK BECAUSE HE WAS A LIBERAL CHRISTIAN AKA NOT A JEW RIGHTY ... JFK WAS SUSPECT OF THE ALPHABET NIGGERS..

THE ALPHABET NIGGERS CIA WERE COMPROMISED BY MOSSAD ISRAEL YEARS AGO DURING THE ATTEMPTED BUST UP OF THE MAFIOSI KOSHER NOSTRA IN NYC...

ZOG IS VERY REAL

Admit it. They won. A long time ago.
Acknowledgement of a problem is the first step towards its solution.

Attached: wdt.png (726x469, 367K)

EVERY TEACHER WAS A JEW THAT DID THAT THEY ALWAYS TRY AND TEACH THAT PROPAGANDA .. IM SURE TEACHERS AND OTHER FACULTY ARE UNAWARE TOO

BLACKS HAVE IT WORSE THAN JEWS AND JEWS ARE THE RACIST ONES

“We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less. We continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands. We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eye’s fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene.

At a very early date, urged on by the desire to make our way in the world, Jews began to look for a means whereby we might distract all attention from the racial aspect. What could be more effective, and at the same time more above suspicion, than to borrow and utilize the idea of a religious community? We Jews never possessed any religious institution which developed out of our own consciousness, for we lack any kind of idealism."

We can live among other nations and states only as long as we succeed in persuading them that the Jews are not a distinct people, but are the representatives of a religious faith… As a matter of fact, this is the greatest of our falsehoods.

We are obliged to conceal our own particular character and mode of life so that we will be allowed to continue our existence as a parasite among the nations. Our success in this line has gone so far that many believe that the Jews among them are genuine Frenchmen, or Englishmen, or Italians, or Germans who just happen to belong to a religious denomination which is different from that prevailing in these countries. Especially in circles concerned with government, where the officials have only a minimum of historical sense, we are able to impose our infamous deception with comparative ease. Therefore, there is never the slightest suspicion that we Jews form a distinct nation and are not merely the adherents of a ‘confession.’ Though one glance at the press which we control ought to furnish sufficient evidence to the contrary, even for those who possess only the smallest degree of intelligence.”
Harold Wallace Rosenthal

THIS IS A JEW POSTER NOTICE THE GRAMMER AND LEGNTHY PROPAGANDA GIMIC TO DRWA YOU IN.....

JEW SHITLL

BLACKS HAVE IT WORSE THAN JEWS... AND JEWS ARE RACIST.
OP IS A RACIST

Exactly, in France, the holohax is the most important topic in history class. It's all about WWII and Hitler going after the jews. of course they don't provide any legitimate reason, he was just evil and jaleous.