Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends...

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: macron.jpg (187x270, 7K)

Oui oui, Solidaire.

weak new pastabait

Attached: who.jpg (563x821, 181K)

Attached: EU Jew.jpg (1024x696, 93K)

Attached: 1539003198365.jpg (1414x3104, 1.72M)

Hear me out on this one folks. I was very sceptical about today's speech by Emmanuel Macron. Like most of us, I doubted that this Man could find a way out of the madness which engulfed France. However, I have to admit that He simply convinced me with His words, full of courage and faith. With each phrase coming out of His mouth, I could feel both my soul and heart gradually filling up with warmth and joy. Those feelings replaced the anger and hatred that kept me blind for the past few weeks, doing harm against my own Nation and Motherland while out on the streets. But it's all over now. It's time to put yellow vest away deep in the drawer. I just want to communicate this to all those here, who are concerned about the current events in France. I believe in France. I believe in the French. I believe in Macron. All these statements now mean the same to me - to You, they shall also. Vive la France, and long live our God Emperor Emmanuel Macron!

Attached: mypresident.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

cant wait next saturday

Armored Vehicles with EU Flag. It's not going to get better

Show your flag you filthy kike

well that's it, I'm a #cruizemissle now

>trust in the gubmint

Seriously will the protests stop when he promised loads of shit?

Yes, it can. Ground troops with EU emblems.

Jew Jew we're coming for You

Attached: 1544446712759.png (383x549, 110K)

fuck you you fucking coward

like 96% of swedefags do.

Show flag

show flag
happy hanukkah

Attached: happy_hanukkah.png (600x325, 265K)

I'm truly a former Gilet Jaune protester. I've protested for about a week or so, but now I think I'm gonna stop. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: 1541063931602.png (500x430, 150K)

>Ground troops with EU emblems.
Enough of your conspiracy theories

Attached: eusoldier.jpg (634x425, 111K)

its obviously bait, newfriend

>Vive la France, and long live our God Emperor Emmanuel Macron!
Vive la France, and long live our God Emperor Emmanuel Macron!

I'm also a former Gilet Jaune protester. Macron raised a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government and EU. With enough time, immigrants will reinvigorate our nation. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal France.

>I too am a former Gilet Jaune protester. I've protested for about a week or so, but now I think I'm gonna stop. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Hey at least swedes are proud of their cuckoldry.

Yeah. Take away the last kind of power from the people. That's surely great. I'm not in the EU, but it's time to get a gun and some actual bullets.

>it's time to get a gun and some actual bullets.
based and redpilled

Fuck off shill, you aren't even French, you are pole hiding behind the eucuck flag

Show your colors, you Jew

Attached: SamuriClub.jpg (1488x1488, 1.38M)

Hey guys - hear me out - I am a shill ... /thread

Attached: mOyYLls.jpg (962x655, 162K)

>Banker president good

Attached: French NPC.png (636x773, 410K)

Happy Hannukah!

Bait of the year right there.

My blood boiled even knowing it was fake.

10/10 hang him now

>memeflaggot
>1 post
>written just like the 'i am all for guns but we need to get rid of them' posts
>Sympathy, more sympathy, more emotional tuggery
Yeah, do you even get paid, moshe?

Lol you shills are frightened today. And rightfully so. Macron is basically a dead man walking and France is only the beginning. We're gonna make what Hitler did look like a Disney movie

Former cock sucker here. Macron sucked a lot of good dicks. I've sucked my families and friends dicks and we all pretty much agree it's time to move on. Dicks will get bigger; we just have to trust our oral skills. I'm convinced and very happy with his tips. It's time to stop the dick sucking and go back to working our anuses for the Juden.

Top Kek

diggies and keks.

End the protest now, we won