Where were you when the European Union began creating its own standing army?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747052/gilet-jaunes-paris-eu-flag-vehicles-riots-yellow-vests-protests

Where were you when the European Union began creating its own standing army?

Protip: It's happening right now

Attached: its happening.jpg (343x361, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erasmatazz.com/personal/politics/the-american-century-is.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliet_VXB-170
youtube.com/watch?v=J9d84HsBwSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine forming a pigeon copy of the US because you watched too many hollywood movies that lied to you about how good it was and then not even having an army

Your way behind m8, was revealed like 2 years ago on here

Attached: 1540887096531.jpg (1660x2906, 988K)

The point is they're starting to be more overt about it

only got a flea version of this pic?

>1660x2906
>flea

yes flea version as you cant read that shit even when zoomed in.

>phone poster problems

Attached: KBEU army being sold.jpg (1623x279, 114K)

Same

>Marianne reports that police in France had a "secret weapon" they could have used as a last resort against protesters this past weekend; An "incapacitating liquid" that would have "neutralized" crowds of people the size of football fields.

Also, Macron has his secret weapon, probably a fentanyl mist like Putin used in the theatre terror attack.

True.

>being a fucking moron
It is perfectly legible you fucking imbecile. When I click it to open it in full size, it is literally as clear as the text of the posts in this thread. Phone posters are the absolute worst cancer.

It's only going to get worse from here on out with the EU army deployment. Expect coverups of them brutalizing citizens. Maybe even some "false flag" ops too.

Attached: KBEUarmylook.jpg (1337x278, 101K)

Attached: KBeuropeisaclusterfuck.jpg (1390x343, 113K)

The US is the pretty much the most successful nation in history with the most powerful military and an incredibly strong bureaucracy.

Why wouldnt the EU want to copy this?

>The US is the pretty much the most successful nation in history with the most powerful military and an incredibly strong bureaucracy.
kek

oh good point.

Last one of the individual post from I'll post for now, but I hope the point has gotten across.

Attached: KBUNarmyEUarmy.jpg (1365x435, 149K)

Fortunately we don't need that army here in France anymore. I think the conflict will soon subside. Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

>These are NATO countries, and NATO has pledged to defend them. Mr. Trump will refuse to take action against Mr. Putin, and NATO will collapse. The European Union will set up its own military force, but it is already facing serious internal fractures that might well tear it apart. If so, Mr. Putin will be free to re-establish Russian control over Eastern Europe and the Finlandization of Western Europe.

Chris Crawford was right!
erasmatazz.com/personal/politics/the-american-century-is.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliet_VXB-170
Main 7.62 mm MG
Secondary37 mm or 40 mm GL

It's too small. I can't read shit on my monitor even with zoom.

A centralized army means one government to destroy.

already happened

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-153019.jpg (1069x1081, 269K)

>eu meme flag
Jude

Attached: cWTrEfP.jpg (1512x2150, 536K)

CELEBRATE WITH ME

Attached: grand printer 194094083.jpg (2324x1510, 867K)

They admitted it a while ago but looks like it's starting to function out in public

Attached: eu-army.png (2958x2810, 1.33M)

I don't get it

Attached: 3d59ad98aed499f041fe6ce4501c949d5a2e9f82f72c77a84475a695f4387c85.jpg (720x540, 103K)

The blackpills keep coming, the redpills weren't fun, but I was never forced to take them. Its different now, the stage is set.
The wonder of MAGA is fading for me as additional headway against (((them))) is stagnating in a clusterfuck of delays and distractions to obfuscate ongoing operations against the cabal. Soon, much sooner than anyone might want, these things will spill into the streets world-wide.
After the election I said I didn't want off this ride anymore. I stand by that statement, because I have to know how this war of attrition ends.
This is a one way trip gents, and I fear what the world might look like on the other side. But I know where I stand, and I'll be god damned if they think i'll go quietly into that good night.

Attached: Notlikethis.png (280x291, 106K)

vital watching
youtube.com/watch?v=J9d84HsBwSg

>Militarised French Police verging on thuggery…?
>A look at Macron’s thugs
>French protests seem to be organic – a popular uprising without outside influence
>Bloomberg blames the Russians…Putin did it (again)
>French armoured vehicles being used are carrying the EU flag
>EU military unification designed for internal policing of EU…
>EU’s Mogherini: we need to merge military and policing functions

also
>EU Army
it's not that
it's more like
>EU central control over battalions of member state armies
>to be used to quell insurrection within the EU superstate

Attached: EU_military_unification_PESCO_nov18.jpg (1375x600, 182K)