Macron is raising the minimum wage by $100 a month, and making overtime untaxed income...

Macron is raising the minimum wage by $100 a month, and making overtime untaxed income, along with a Christmas bonus of Euros to all employed French citizens. He also repealed the gas tax. The memes write themselves. Why don't Americans riot and get more gibsmedats?

Attached: 1544478157237.png (500x375, 251K)

Because the majority of the American people don’t mourn wage cucks like you OP

He notably refused to budge on immigration, meaning that importing more non-French people to France is the most important goal of all that cannot be abandoned...

>He also repealed the gas tax
Source?
I heard it DIDNT include desiel, which is what MOST the cars run on in france (including all the farm machinery)

BTW minimum wage and tax cuts arent gibs faggot.
But i agree Americans REALLY SHOULD stand up to the kikery.

minimum wage by $100 a month
thats a bad thing considering migrants
replacing gas tax tho not bad at all

Because they are idiots who thinks fighting for their own interests is "cucking". A special breed of retard.

Because you're cucks and cowards.

Commie

Probably all of the Jewish brainwashing that makes us think working harder for less is the purpose of life. What would you do if your boss couldn't afford a 3rd house, anons?

>call the people who oppose the (((Bankster class))) commies
classic (((capitalist))) trick

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

show french flag

lmao this is so good

They are protesting for more handouts, wlf would you call that.

This is stale pasta my man

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

the ''raise'' was long due because of inflation
and this won't even result in an actual 100€ added to the paycheck
it will be like 40€ because muh taxes

far from enough, people expect a change of policy and true reform, not pocket money..

I'm not a minwagecuck, remind me how it is in my interest to fight for them, at my expense?

>keep their own money
>”gibsmedats”

Nice try schlomo

great but he will have to cut services.
so those dependent on government spending will start to riot next.

Former Rothschild banker here. The French people made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my handlers and financiers, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with our proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work so that immigrants can grow fat and heal this nation by replacing the native population.

Importing foreigners is their most sacred of sacred cows. 'Diversity is our greatest strength' really means 'We need to stay in power or we'll be hanged for our treason'.

>forcing employers to pay $100/mo, $70/mo of which goes back to French gov't through other taxes.
If he's going to repeal the gas tax, he's going to get something back for it.

They should have never fucked around in North Africa

Implying that (((they))) didn’t know EXACTLY what they were doing.
Have you never read the Kalergi Plan? This was a perfect way to flood and destabilize Europe with dozens of millions of subhumans

Yeet