How is it possible that the most cucked nation on Earth, Sweden, produced the most based man on Earth, Pewdiepie?

How is it possible that the most cucked nation on Earth, Sweden, produced the most based man on Earth, Pewdiepie?

Is it really true that hard times create strong men? Will he be our leader when WW3 happens?

Attached: pewds.png (1086x611, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
dailymotion.com/video/x6op35h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gradually he began to hate them.

>Will he be our leader when WW3 happens?
...Sure!

You sound like you have mentality of a 12 year old

Something new he said? Gimme the story anons

Thats what you get for making fun of us. Get fucked by the aryanstallion

I'm not surprised (((you))) are afraid

It's thanks to Marzia, i bet she put redpills into that cucked head.

Well, you are jew, ha!

Fpbp. Bless this brave man.

shalom brother

Attached: 1510684675156.jpg (400x288, 38K)

Lmao shes like a talking doll, doesn’t have purpose in life except doing makeup and shit

/thread

eat shit kike

Happy Hannuka

xer is anything but based

It isn’t in their blood. Jews own their media and women run their state.

STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOT. I DON*T COME HERE TO WATCH THIS FAGGOT GET ATTENTION ON Jow Forums.

OP KYS

On the outside.
Who knows her values?

Kys you kike shit

Hey Sweden brother, why the hate? At least he's trying to redpill his viewers but are you doing?

perker

>getting mad that a player for a team appears as an image on the imageboard that is the de facto central communication network for the team

He’s abzorbed the memes.

This is so sad. Can we gas the kikes?

Because the whole 'sweden is cucked' is a meme produced by the kike Jews to divide us.

He literally made a 911 joke.
Is this Our Guy?

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-175344.png (1920x1080, 569K)

he lives in the U.K he hates cucked sweden.

he always was newfag, feels like yesterday he shilled himself on /v/.

Most people aren't aware of us beyond current affairs.

Attached: artworks-000166332431-tps8en-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>"all Swedes are the same" is a kike meme to divide us

Attached: 1543216624352.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>he most cucked nation on Earth, Sweden, produced the most based man on Earth
yeah

Attached: hm.png (611x221, 17K)

I wanted to post something like this, but now the kike said it im against it. Praise Pewdiepie

kill yourself

Jesus fucking Christ, almost forgot he actually said this.Notch was always /ourguy/.

911 jokes are made even by normalfags. But yes, you newfag, Pewds has been one of ours for years.

Attached: pewdiepie nord.png (1102x586, 984K)

People here overestimate how "cucked" Nordic men are; proper Nordic men are taller, bigger, stronger than almost any other ethnic group on this Earth. Combined with their high IQ's, they are likely at the top of the racial hierarchy totem pole as of 2018 Earth. The widespread liberalism is nothing but a slight temporary hiccup. They will become more nationalist within time.

Medgirls love the nordcock

Attached: pewdie-pie-and-marzia-wedding-update-marzia-engagement-ring.jpg (1062x1326, 255K)

>the most cucked nation on Earth

Attached: 1544135067261.png (696x541, 225K)

>the most based man on Earth
his balls lays on a youtube desk, and can be removed at any time

No, it's simple he moved. He lives in Britain just like Varg lives in France. They were uncucked by their surroundings.

Did any of you fucks see him giving a shoutout to E;R, who makes kike jokes regularly (when he fucking uploads)?

wtf are you talking about mutt? he is another fucking cuck that denies everything that is happening in the real world

That's the role she's playing
Infact, she is a /pol user that spams mediterranean supremacists threads

>Loves our reactionaries like Yukio Mishima
>Reviewed Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil which literally talks about the jews and the german race
>whenever he talks about sweden
>pic related
dont listen to the shills, hes /ourgoy/ for sure
also heres a compilation: youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

Attached: nognog.png (237x361, 86K)

and you have proof?

He promoted a channel called E;R that is without a doubt redpilled. In one of his videos that got taken down just a few hours ago there was a long Hitler speech at the end.
And the comments... Those comments were filled with pewds kids writing stuff like "Wtf was that a Hitler speech? Maybe Mr. Hitler wasn't that bad". GLORIOUS

Attached: ye.jpg (960x540, 166K)

Yes
I am her mother

She's a woman in her mid twenties engaged to a guy that has been her bf since she was 18 that literally quit JewTube so she can focus on forming a family. That's pretty BASED by [current year] standards.

Odin works in mysterious ways

This too, Pewds pretends to be "redpilled" but he's not for any of the thing Jow Forums thinks he's for Really it's him being bitter about being called out, this is why he constantly makes videos trying to turn attention to other youtubers to fix his own damage reputation. He's not based at all though. KSI literally trash talked the shit out of this guy, and Pewds still sucked KSI's dick and defended him again Logan Paul. Defend ethnic over white. Just like a true Swede would.

Show flag kike

If your country is doing fine, it doesn't need a savior, does it now?

Wow what an upgrade

Stfu mutt, continue to suck off your 5'8" manlet bf.

Sven,
It's hard to pick which European country is the most cucked. But Sweden would rate high on any list

Also my county is pretty cucked compared to the US and Aus. We have a full on communist woman in charge (Jacinda Ardern). And before that it was an ex banker kike (John Key)

This is the type of channel that Felix just promoted.
Watch the ending and tell me this is just satire.

dailymotion.com/video/x6op35h

Coco Chanel was a based nazi supporter

the kike is scared!

Well, it's fitting. That is Pewds fanbase. Kids with nothing else better to do. Everytime I load a new trending video I see one of them DON'T LET PEWDIEPIE LOSE TO Tseries, faggots.

Glory to Felix the Redeemer

fucking kike

Obsession. You might wanna get that checked out.

9*
Get your lies straight, oven fuel

Time for Jow Forums Operation Dethrone Swedish Monachy, Establish Pewdiepie the First.

Everyone is focusing on the Hitler speech in the stevenrapeyverse vid, but the info about David Reimer is way more potent.

It's afraid

>Anarchist sucks kike asshole

Imagine my shock

>Felix Kjellberg

Felix is a faggot satan worshipper only jesus can save us you massive gum guzzling fairy

Attached: 1542758861727.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Set yourself on fire with that lamp fuel this Hannukkah, you vile creature.